Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

My High School Sweetheart’s Little Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My High School Sweetheart’s Little Sister (498 Views)

Marcus Rashford,Engaged To High School Sweetheart,lucia Loi At Lavish LA Villa / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My High School Sweetheart’s Little Sister by clabo: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
A few days after Cindy came down to my office, she called me at home. “Jeff? I only have a few minutes... I think dad must have seen your car the night you followed me home. He came home a few minutes after I got back and grilled me about seeing you. I told him I was at Stace’s, and she backed up my story, but I don’t think he believed her. He told me I couldn’t see you. I got a lecture about my age and innocence, and that you were too old, and that you were Chloe’s boyfriend anyway.”

I snorted a response, “That ship sailed. I haven’t even spoken to her since that night.”

.... this isn’t about Chloe

“I’m sorry you went through that with your dad. I never want to get you in trouble. I don’t remember seeing his car... did he say he saw me?”

“No... not really, but he was angry and I think he knew we were together somehow. He didn’t ground me, but he’s watching me like a hawk.”

“Dammit... I’m sorry. This is my fault. I don’t want to get you in trouble”, I repeated. “I am too old for you, and I am stealing your innocence.”

“Stop apologizing. I have loved everything we’ve done. In fact...”

Cindy gasped, “Someone’s home. I’ll call you later”, then hung up before I could respond.

She didn’t call.more
Re: My High School Sweetheart’s Little Sister by SuRamzy: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
What kinder article is these? angry

(1) (Reply)

What Is Engineering? Who Is The Mother Of Engineering? SEE HERE / Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.