Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,723 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi (1059 Views)

What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi / Please, Why Are My Yoruba Friends Laughing Like Mad About This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
So today I was hanging out with my Yoruba friends and we talking about Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu chances for 2023 presidential election .. I was surprised they spoke so passionately about Obi and even talked about the hardship that the APC government made them go through in the last 7yrs....

So this now made me ask myself that who are the Yoruba people that some Tinubu supporters on Nairaland said would vote for Tinubu?

If you're in Lagos , please gather about 10 young Yoruba guys and ask them the presidential candidate they will vote for in 2023 ... I bet you will be surprised

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Staphylococcus: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Reach out to their Dads, and request that they all do a DNA test.

Your 3 friends are not biological kids of their parents.

They were adopted in Ngwa, Abia State

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Pandev(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
even all my Igbo, friends six in total and all of them are going to vote for mazi Bola Tinubu ; D

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pandev:
even all my Igbo friends six in total and all of them are going to vote for mazi Bola Tinubu ; D
Whom do you think Obasanjo will vote for ?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by PresidObi: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
My yoruba friends all told me they will vote for Peter Obi since last month.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by BATified2023: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Whom do you think Obasanjo will vote for ?
name just 1 Igbo man dead or alive that have endorsed peter obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
BATified2023:
name just 1 Igbo man dead or alive that have endorsed peter obi

I will name one Yoruba sitting governor , Rotimi akeredolu that has no problem with Obi becoming your President

6 Likes

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Islandlady(f): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nkechi my Igbo friend just told me that after comparing Lagos and Anambla...she will vote Asiwaju JAGABAN

Werey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Once you can remove tribalism, you will know the best candidate for the job.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by triple996(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Diz country na Cruz
2023 go funny die
Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by epondudu: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So today I was hanging out with my Yoruba friends and we talking about Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu chances for 2023 presidential election .. I was surprised they spoke so passionately about Obi and even talked about the hardship that the APC government made them go through in the last 7yrs....

So this now made me ask myself that who are the Yoruba people that some Tinubu supporters on Nairaland said would vote for Tinubu?

If you're in Lagos , please gather about 10 young Yoruba guys and ask them the presidential candidate they will vote for in 2023 ... I bet you will be surprised
And you believe them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
All My Yoruba friends are voting for Peter Obi.
They like other sensible people know that apc is the greatest evil to hit this Country,they know going back to pdp is not sensible,so the best bet is Obidiati.

1 Like

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Michelle70(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kingspin:
If u really remove tribalism, Tinubu should be preferred seriously

2 Likes

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Sergio101(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Michelle70:
If u really remove tribalism, Tinubu should be preferred seriously

On what basis??

I don't seem to get the way some of us reason.

Exactly the method we myopically used to get Buhari in power...... today all of us are in the mess of the tentacles.

The age factor should not be looked down on no matter what.

That's one big reason Tinubu should not be in our thoughts.

Remember......6.2billion naira was spent in treating Buhari

Make with the @bolded whatever you wish
Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Michelle70(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sergio101:

On what basis??

I don't seem to get the way some of us reason.

Exactly the method we myopically used to get Buhari in power...... today all of us are in the mess of the tentacles.

The age factor should not be looked down on no matter what.

That's one big reason Tinubu should not be in our thoughts.

Remember......6.2billion naira was spent in treating Buhari

Make with the @bolded whatever you wish
Now relax let me tell u.

You people are quick to insults when someone doesnt agree with u.

What criteria do u use in judging them?
Age is not a criteria as u could be young and still be stupid.
I am judging base on track records and what each has achieved when they were governors.

If the problem u have with Tinubu is his age then u are bias.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Sergio101(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Now relax let me tell u.

You people are quick to insults when someone doesnt agree with u.

What criteria do u use in judging them?
Age is not a criteria as u could be young and still be stupid.
I am judging base on track records and what each has achieved when they were governors.

If the problem u have with Tinubu is his age then u are bias.

I didn't see insult in what I told you (I hate unnecessary accusation).

Now....if you say age should be overlooked.....

Can you quickly throw more light in the reason why a vibrant man at then 70's and 80's, a coup plotter, a cunning man, a military man and so on is not able to have any say today in the security of the day in his office??.

He doesn't even have the opinion of himself.

His properties are being used for public cooking (by this i mean APC because it's a thing of shame that Buhari lost power in Osun as a sitting president and so many others). Also easily played by the opposition for his myopic signing of the new electoral law

Man if you want to see Tinubu's coming actions........study Buhari
Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
For real
Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Michelle70(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sergio101:

I didn't see insult in what I told you (I hate unnecessary accusation).

Now....if you say age should be overlooked.....

Can you quickly throw more light in the reason why a vibrant man at then 70's and 80's, a coup plotter, a cunning man, a military man and so on is not able to have any say today in the security of the day in his office??.

He doesn't even have the opinion of himself.

His properties are being used for public cooking (by this i mean APC because it's a thing of shame that Buhari lost power in Osun as a sitting president and so many others). Also easily played by the opposition for his myopic signing of the new electoral law

Man if you want to see Tinubu's coming actions........study Buhari
Nah, Buhari wasnt cajoled to do things that doesnt favour him.
He himself was a man who always want everyone to enjoy the dividends of democracy, hence the signing of the "not too young to rule bill"
Also, Osun wasnt taken from PMB, he gave the masses the chance to choose who leads them, even Adeleke's Nephew Davido congratulated him on that for allowing the people choose their choice.

His choice of "i am for everyone and i am for nobody" made distanced himself from choosing a consensus candidate.

Age is not Buhari's problem, his problem is his inability to listen to people but trust in his own instincts

1 Like

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by David160(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
No one with a working brain will stand under hot sun in February and vote for Tinubu.

All sane Nigerians are with obi.
Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
David160:
No one with a working brain will stand under hot sun in February and vote for Tinubu.

All sane Nigerians are with obi.
So true
Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pandev:
even all my Igbo, friends six in total and all of them are going to vote for mazi Bola Tinubu ; D
I have about 892 Igbo friends. They all said they'd vote for Igwe Bola Ahmed Tinubu. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Election Day, they will all vote for Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by pricklewane: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
I am telling you. How can one vote the fool that refuse to develop Anambra after 8 years, same Anambra that several Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO GiG n others will load refugees from to Lagos this night as we de talk. Same Lagos that Tinubu n his proteges have been labouring to develop.

Kingspin:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Election Day, they will all vote for Tinubu.
He is politically naive if he believes a Yoruba will spend hours on queue and under rain and sunshine just to vote against Asiwaju on election day wink

OP is always in a virtual world of his own; don't take him serious. I remember his days of using the impostor moniker of princefromlagos until he got banned. Then he was acting as an impostor denigrating Lagos princes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Bravetunde: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
I m ijaw and I m voting for a physically strong, young, educated president.
Peter Gregory is the lover of the youth,Peter Gregory is God sent to make nigeria work again.
Truly God has answered our prayers by giving is a different man from theifs like the sick kriminal Tinubu.
Peter obi is the Valentine gift for nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by pricklewane: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
I am Efik and will be voting the candidate with proven track record. It is madness that anyone will leave a man that took Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa n vote the bastard lunatic that can not double Anambra IGR in 8 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bravetunde:
I m ijaw and I m voting for a physically strong, young, educated president.
Peter Gregory is the lover of the youth,Peter Gregory is God sent to make nigeria work again.
Truly God has answered our prayers by giving is a different man from theifs like the sick kriminal Tinubu.
Peter obi is the Valentine gift for nigerians.
Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by Sergio101(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Nah, Buhari wasnt cajoled to do things that doesnt favour him.
He himself was a man who always want everyone to enjoy the dividends of democracy, hence the signing of the "not too young to rule bill"
Also, Osun wasnt taken from PMB, he gave the masses the chance to choose who leads them, even Adeleke's Nephew Davido congratulated him on that for allowing the people choose their choice.

His choice of "i am for everyone and i am for nobody" made distanced himself from choosing a consensus candidate.

Age is not Buhari's problem, his problem is his inability to listen to people but trust in his own instincts

Then vote your Tinubu cool

Beside a grown man cannot be changed quickly in what he believe
Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
So also 5 of my hausa friends from the north....
Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

1790 friends of mine who is Igbo also confirm to me that they're voting Atikugrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
2325 of my Igbo friends just messaged me on WhatsApp that they are voting Asiwaju in 2023
Come and verify grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi by floret23(f): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yoruba mi tokantoka. I am voting Peter Obi.

Tinubu ti lu'le patapata grin

No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
No to islamisation agenda of APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Dragged Tinubu To Court Over Certificate Forgery - Daniel Bwala (V / CNN Is An IPOB Outlet! / Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.