Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir (33023 Views)

Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison / Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death / Abba Kyari: Police Provides Update On Status Of Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by Akharmony: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abike Dabira Dagboru.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by frog12: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
this women should go and seat down. she no know her job.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by GloriousGbola: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

She has seen the evidence but wishes not to prejudice the case.

maybe i did not read the article properly.

the lady is dead. she died in an ivorien prison. nigeria has no jurisdiction to investigate any case.

if anything is actually going on, the logical thing to do is say nothing until an actual case is made.

this is just a sloppy attempt at damage control. Mrs Erewa and her team dropped the ball.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by drlateef: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
What is the meaning of this?
Madam Abike should respect the dead and her family and stop throwing about wild insinuations and accusations without any concrete evidence to back it up
Is she saying she was murdered by the visitor? If so, can she give cogent evidence to back it up?
Moreover, if she was in prison and a visitor had access to her to kill her, I believe the prison authorities should be able to provide the name of the person and explain how he was able to get whatever harmful substance he used on her into the prison
But more importantly, she is diverting from the koko of the matter, which is why she was wrongly jailed and the Nigerian authorities did not make any efforts to get her justice but instead danced around the matter till the lady died
All this audio-coroner investigation wey she dey do no buy bread abeg!! angry angry

You are talking like an agbero. I don’t even know what to say about you. Are you also part of the crime that happened? Otherwise your submissions are shocking. They should investigate you too please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
but if na hundeyin u go believe am... Many of u are just too emotional than logical...
Alaye, I don't have any thing to do with hundeyin. I'm not his fan. My issue with abike is that if she does not have a concrete information, she should have just keep her mouth shut not some hearsay and talk without evidence...you should be the one to be logical and not emotional
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by PenSniper: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
silvoclaira:

Werey Abike

Nwa Osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by LADEMINUS: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kingpele:
I never knew that a time will come when Nigeria will be doing this poorly..I remember when I was growing up in mid eighties ,we had a Ghana, south Africa and Cameroonian citizens living in the estate we used to live ,then whenever they see u ,you will see that they wish they were Nigerian citizens, one Ghana citizen mistakenly said in my presence ..Nigeria pikin is from God but today we are a laughing stock of the whole world..but my problem is with the idiots who want the old crooks to continue to rule us in 2023 ..but I thank God that I won't be the only one feeling the heat ..we are in it together whether good or bad...

Am not a laughing stock.... speak for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by LADEMINUS: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
SAMTOBIJU:

Alaye, I don't have any thing to do with hundeyin. I'm not his fan. My issue with abike is that if she does not have a concrete information, she should have just keep her mouth shut not some hearsay and talk without evidence...you should be the one to be logical and not emotional

If she say "no comment", una go gree?
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by Christian36: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
So this woman knows how to respond to matter like this and was mute when an innocent Igbo man was killed on broad daylight in Italy even when Ajazera used it as documentary to seek for justice toward the death of the innocent man, the so called fg are yet to release statement on this issue just because he is an Igbo man. The so called rulers of this country are the one dividing us. So many countries were waiting for fg action towards the matter. The implication of such action not taken by fg has made Nigerians as endangered people irrespective the tribe the person comes from to the rest of the world.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
LADEMINUS:

If she say "no comment", una go gree?
It more better Sir or investigation is still ongoing...
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by rusher14: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

maybe i did not read the article properly.

the lady is dead. she died in an ivorien prison. nigeria has no jurisdiction to investigate any case.

if anything is actually going on, the logical thing to do is say nothing until an actual case is made.

this is just a sloppy attempt at damage control. Mrs Erewa and her team dropped the ball.

Anything to blame her.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by GloriousGbola: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

Anything to blame her.

hmm - it seems you are defending Ms Erewa.

a nigerian - a human being like you and me died in a prison. the person from all reports of the case was falsely imprisoned.

maybe you want a nigeria where they will only face your case if it is all over social media, or where you are a connected person.

a government role is not just about pomp and stunting.

it is also about doing the work when no one will celebrate you, even if it is for a dirt poor nobody.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by Enkidu70: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
ijustdey:
Abike Dabiri: Outcome of investigation into Itunu Babalola’s death will shock Nigerians

https://www.thecable.ng/abike-dabiri-outcome-of-investigation-into-itunu-babalolas-death-will-shock-nigerians/amp

Previois thread: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death
https://www.nairaland.com/6856746/abike-dabiri-demands-itunu-babalola#107747131

No cctv but this useless woman is so sure it's a particular person. Could she possibly be talking about David Hundeyin? Because he sneaked into the Ivory Coast while working on Itunu's case.

Are they trying to pin Itunu's death on Hundeyin?
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by rusher14: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

hmm - it seems you are defending Ms Erewa.

a nigerian - a human being like you and me died in a prison. the person from all reports of the case was falsely imprisoned.

maybe you want a nigeria where they will only face your case if it is all over social media, or where you are a connected person.

a government role is not just about pomp and stunting.

it is also about doing the work when no one will celebrate you, even if it is for a dirt poor nobody.

People of all shades and nationality die under similar circumstances around the world.

Nigeria did not kill her and even as Abike is trying to reveal to you in a subtle manner what killed the victim, it appears Nigerians only want to crucify government.

Nigerians need to exorcise this spirit of hostility to people in government and learn to work hand-in-hand to progress the nation.

I've said my own.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by GloriousGbola: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

People of all shades and nationality die under similar circumstances around the world.

Nigeria did not kill her and even as Abike is trying to reveal to you in a subtle manner what killed the victim, it appears Nigerians only want to crucify government.

Nigerians need to exorcise this spirit of hostility to people in government and learn to work hand-in-hand to progress the nation.

I've said my own.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/15/itunu-babalola-wrongfully-convicted-nigerian-dies-in-cote-divoire-prison/

try again
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by obaaderemi: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mide70:
Hmmmmm... The bible says the heart of men is desperately wicked who can know it? Everywhere is filled up of evil. The story of the soldier killing that cleric alone speaks how terrible people are.. no wonder the whites don't want to associate with the blacks .. I don't blame them for being racist at times. We black caused it.. so many terrible things undecidedahnahn
What about the school in Texas where a gunman killed 19 children? Evil has no colour.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by Advocate500: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

You say worse about Northerners.

When it gets to your people, you remember what is befitting.

HYPOCRITE.
i can be forgiven as a private individual, but coming from a supposed leader, is a clear sign of the rot in the system, oga i find it difficult to spew tribal sentiment, seeing a leader viewing issues affecting a nation from tribal angle is the height stupidity.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by obaaderemi: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

I've said my own.
I'm not sure you followed the case.The Nigerian authorities acted irresponsibly. The lady reached out to them and they didn't take it seriously. Just like the chibok girls case. When I tell people that Nigeria's problem is a case of failure of leadership, some fools argue with me.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by Tobianojoel(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is fishy. They want to put the blame on a mysterious man they tagged a Nigerian. They are not even sure. This is extremely shambolic.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by obaaderemi: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Enkidu70:

See didinrin o...won ti f'ori Iyalaya eleyi gba paaro

Your Excellency, Eleyi of Imbecìle-Nigeria, we hail o!
His words shocked me.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by Enkidu70: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
obaaderemi:
His words shocked me.

Dude is mentally subnormal
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by rusher14: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/15/itunu-babalola-wrongfully-convicted-nigerian-dies-in-cote-divoire-prison/

try again

Try what again?

She was tried by the law courts and found guilty.

A learned Judge assessing the weight of evidence against her adjuged her guilty.

Yes, innocent people can still be wrongfully convicted, but making this a failing of Nigerian government is simply an act of witch hunting.

I await your angst when Ekweremadu also gets convicted.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by GloriousGbola: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

Try what again?

She was tried by the law courts and found guilty.

A learned Judge assessing the weight of evidence against her adjuged her guilty.

Yes, innocent people can still be wrongfully convicted, but making this a failing of Nigerian government is simply an act of witch hunting.

I await your angst when Ekweremadu also gets convicted.

i was fully expecting you to go with the she was tried by the courts and found guilty line.

and it says a lot about how desperate you are to exonerate the incompetence of abike dabiri that you want to compare a case of slavery and organ trafficking prosecuted by a world class police force with a crime reported by a country with a worse police force than nigeria's

https://www.thecable.ng/itunu-babalola-were-pursuing-justice-in-cote-divoire-says-fg

Itunu, who resided in Cote d’Ivoire, had reported to the police that her house in Bondoukou was burgled, but she was said to have been charged to court and accused of involvement in human trafficking.

i am sure the next thing you will do is tell me the hundreds of people rotting away in our prisons are all actually guilty of a crime

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/ndlea-investigation-exonerates-nigerian-held-in-saudi-arabia-for-drug-trafficking/

i guess if this well connected guy, and that lady whose name i forget had been executed in sadi arabia, you would also be falling over yourself to tell me they were rightfully convicted

not everyone is from a wealthy family or connected. but they are nigerians also, and deserve the protection of their country while they are alive
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by rusher14: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i was fully expecting you to go with the she was tried by the courts and found guilty line.

and it says a lot about how desperate you are to exonerate the incompetence of abike dabiri that you want to compare a case of slavery and organ trafficking prosecuted by a world class police force with a crime reported by a country with a worse police force than nigeria's

https://www.thecable.ng/itunu-babalola-were-pursuing-justice-in-cote-divoire-says-fg

i am sure the next thing you will do is tell me the hundreds of people rotting away in our prisons are all actually guilty of a crime

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/ndlea-investigation-exonerates-nigerian-held-in-saudi-arabia-for-drug-trafficking/

i guess if this well connected guy, and that lady whose name i forget had been executed in sadi arabia, you would also be falling over yourself to tell me they were rightfully convicted

not everyone is from a wealthy family or connected. but they are nigerians also, and deserve the protection of their country while they are alive

If you dont believe in the judiciary why should anyone believe in you?
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by GloriousGbola: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

If you dont believe in the judiciary why should anyone believe in you?

spoken like a true defender of the non existent nigeria/west africa justice system

at least we have the laies story.

abike dabiri can continue to put her foot in her mouth in her increasingly ridiculous attempts to absolve herself of neglect and indifference.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by alizma: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
patwilly:

she's the first EVER NIDCOM director isn't she? What are you talking about?
What I am saying is that no one has ever paid attention to Nigerians in diaspora as this woman, we get updates as regards issues concerning our brothers and sisters outside the shore of Nigeria, she responds to issues as at when due yet Nigerians are not appropriative of her effort. As far as I am concerned, I have never seen someone responding to my brothers and sisters abroad as much as this woman. Why do we have to look down on her efforts all the time? This attitude is not encouraging and may cause the next person to only focused on his pocket because he/she will assumed that no amount of sacrifice can satisfy Nigerians and that is very bad. I have never been this up to date in what happens to Nigerians outside Nigeria as I am with this administration. Granted the administration has it's own shortfall but justice demand that we give praise where it is due and I think the NIDCOM boss is doing great and should be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by rusher14: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

spoken like a true defender of the non existent nigeria/west africa justice system

at least we have the laies story.

abike dabiri can continue to put her foot in her mouth in her increasingly ridiculous attempts to absolve herself of neglect and indifference.

Aw usual making a fire where there's none.

The girl was CONVICTED.

Rightly or wrongly, we must respect their processes.

Even now as government tells you what transpired you will not accept it.

What exactly is your motive?

Sound exactly like the ENDSARS kids.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by rusher14: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Christian36:
So this woman knows how to respond to matter like this and was mute when an innocent Igbo man was killed on broad daylight in Italy even when Ajazera used it as documentary to seek for justice toward the death of the innocent man, the so called fg are yet to release statement on this issue just because he is an Igbo man. The so called rulers of this country are the one dividing us. So many countries were waiting for fg action towards the matter. The implication of such action not taken by fg has made Nigerians as endangered people irrespective the tribe the person comes from to the rest of the world.

Wow.

Her action could have saved the guy from dying.

No, it woulf have ensured the killer would be convicted.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by rusher14: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Advocate500:
i can be forgiven as a private individual, but coming from a supposed leader, is a clear sign of the rot in the system, oga i find it difficult to spew tribal sentiment, seeing a leader viewing issues affecting a nation from tribal angle is the height stupidity.

You cant be forgiven.

You must hold yourself to the same standard you demand of others.
Re: Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir by GloriousGbola: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

Aw usual making a fire where there's none.

The girl was CONVICTED.

Rightly or wrongly, we must respect their processes.

Even now as government tells you what transpired you will not accept it.

What exactly is your motive?

Sound exactly like the ENDSARS kids.

you sound like one of those unproductive valueless human beings who makes a living sucking off the dick of this government - so you will die defending anything it does.

to each his own i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos NURTW ‘Asks Members To Submit PVCs’ Ahead Of Governorship Election / PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.