Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,695 members, 7,979,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:50 AM

How to kick off a successful phone business with low Capital - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to kick off a successful phone business with low Capital (786 Views)

How To Become Successful PHONE REPAIRS ENGINEER As A Good Career / LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business / Starting A Phone Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to kick off a successful phone business with low Capital by CulturedGotahia: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
A Lucrative business you can go into is selling Gadgets and Accessories

The thing about phone business is that there is money in the business but you can't be a lazy person and make money from selling phones/laptops. There are people who don't have shops at computer village but they go there everyday to hustle. You have probably met one or two of them whenever you go to computer village.

You don't need a shop in computer village, you don't even need to go there at all to make your money.

Like I said earlier, you need to be serious if you are going to do your own hustle online. The other thing is to get your phone/laptop supply from the right source so you are getting it at really good prices.
To find suppliers like this, you can go to computer village yourself, ask the right questions and they will direct you but as a newbie, you might not be able to really go deep into the market and find who you're looking for. The best option is to find your suppliers from gotahia.com. This is a website that helps you as an online seller to build your network of suppliers in different businesses.

As an Online phone/laptop dealer, you don't need to buy the phones or laptops and stock them. There is no need for that. As soon as you get the contact details of the suppliers and reach out to them, you have access to their product updates and prices.
What you will be doing with these updates is to build an online business of your own. You are going to be building this business with a mindset that you will make it big eventually so all you have to do is to keep pushing.

When i say building, I mean uploading these products on Social media and retail markets like jiji, pocket app, flutterwave market, facebook marketplace, etc
These markets I listed above are retail markets and Gotahia which is a wholesale market complements them. Gotahia is an Online Wholesale market where online sellers find the products their customers want and build their network of suppliers.

As an online seller, visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started
Re: How to kick off a successful phone business with low Capital by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
are you talking about affiliate marketing?
CulturedGotahia:
A Lucrative business you can go into is selling Gadgets and Accessories

The thing about phone business is that there is money in the business but you can't be a lazy person and make money from selling phones/laptops. There are people who don't have shops at computer village but they go there everyday to hustle. You have probably met one or two of them whenever you go to computer village.

You don't need a shop in computer village, you don't even need to go there at all to make your money.

Like I said earlier, you need to be serious if you are going to do your own hustle online. The other thing is to get your phone/laptop supply from the right source so you are getting it at really good prices.
To find suppliers like this, you can go to computer village yourself, ask the right questions and they will direct you but as a newbie, you might not be able to really go deep into the market and find who you're looking for. The best option is to find your suppliers from gotahia.com. This is a website that helps you as an online seller to build your network of suppliers in different businesses.

As an Online phone/laptop dealer, you don't need to buy the phones or laptops and stock them. There is no need for that. As soon as you get the contact details of the suppliers and reach out to them, you have access to their product updates and prices.
What you will be doing with these updates is to build an online business of your own. You are going to be building this business with a mindset that you will make it big eventually so all you have to do is to keep pushing.

When i say building, I mean uploading these products on Social media and retail markets like jiji, pocket app, flutterwave market, facebook marketplace, etc
These markets I listed above are retail markets and Gotahia which is a wholesale market complements them. Gotahia is an Online Wholesale market where online sellers find the products their customers want and build their network of suppliers.

As an online seller, visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started
Re: How to kick off a successful phone business with low Capital by CulturedGotahia: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Not at all. Affiliate market deals with selling digital products.
Becoming a seller on Gotahia.com on the other hand is selling physical products like phones, laptops, accessories, fashion items, etc.

In this case, Gotahia connects you whereever you may be in Nigeria to importers and wholesales of physical goods that you can resell and make money from.
Create a reseller store www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started
Re: How to kick off a successful phone business with low Capital by CulturedGotahia: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Build your own phone business on the foundation of a wholesaler’s business.
You can start by adverting their products like you own them, when you get orders, you close the sale and get your own commission.

Start your business the easy way on www.gotahia.com/reseller
Re: How to kick off a successful phone business with low Capital by CulturedGotahia: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is not the first post you’ll see today that is encouraging you to kick off that business.

2023 is 4 months away and you need to be more serious about making money.
Create a reseller store on www.gotahia.com/reseller to get access to phones, laptops and accessories from importers and wholesalers.

(1) (Reply)

Product Comparison - The Infinix Note 12 Vs The Redmi Note 11s, What To Know! / I Need A Usa Number For Something Legit / Experience Budget Smartphone Brilliance With The SPARK 20 Pro+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.