Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } (39952 Views)

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / I Only Robbed Yahoo Boys, Not Innocent People – Suspect (Photo) / Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by kayperry: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Which kind of kindergarten lie is this bikonu?

only men are capable of violence & abuse, women can't hurt a fly undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by Danjuma101: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dis is self defense. Dy suld jst get hm a gud lawyer.
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by Danjuma101: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Self defense he can claim.
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by Civilianarmy: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
True talk. And PARTENITY FRAUD na dem get am
Alwaysachick:

She don rest o.

They keep doing to other people's children what they can do to theirs.

If I were a step mother, I can never expect too much from a child that isn't mine.

You want the child to be upright because he is not yours. Why should an old woman be that restless.

You want to train a full grown man.
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by mecuries(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Seems like a case of self defense....a good attorney would see him get freed
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by dcasca(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Something is not adding up here. From the story, it wasn't his intention to kill her..why then do we have the caption "Why I Killed My Step Mum"?
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by PhantomThief(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
The rage of a wicked woman has sent her to an early grave and also about to get young man barge life imprisonment.
If his story was true, I wish him luck in getting out of this situation and if it is the other way round then he should be ready to face the full wrath of the law.

NOTE:This account is dedicated to saving men that simps
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by Ten06(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Most step mothers who are married to those fulish fathers are very wicked.
May God and man have mercy on him and make him free from this predicament
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by lilfresh96(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
I blame ASUU for this
Had it been ASUU is not on strike this thing would not happen
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
The woman is violent and I pray the boy gets a fare judgement
Fair judgement and not fare judgement. He should

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by etrader(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
But unfortunately he’ll be killed

Who will kill Kim, if he can defend his case in court, he will only charge for man slaughter, he act on self defense. This is because the woman also intend to kill him.

Tell him to look for a good lawyer...I will not sleep a week in prison
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by skuribeebo: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Spider Man. grin
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by murmee: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Which kind of kindergarten lie is this bikonu?
Pure lies. And some people are believing him!

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by charlesdinho7(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
He acted on self-defence and he deserve freedom. His father is his witness except Naija Security agencies and Judge wants to be unfair with their judgement.
EXACTLY
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by PharmacyStore: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
So it appears it's a case of self defense
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by ifihearam: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Peter obi is a political fraudster.,

YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by eldoradoxx: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
If you must take another wife other than the mother of your grown up children, ensure they have reached the age they don't live under your roof. Your new wife is a competition and they will fight for their mother's memory. After all, they know you more than the new wife understands, that's why they often win the fight. Get them a separate apartment if you must replace their mother whether by reason of divorce or death or you are not ready for the fight and drama.
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by ibinaboonline: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
His fate largely depends on his father now. Get God get sense.
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by lezz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
One of the many disadvantages of polygamy . Before you fulfill your lustful desires as a man by going the polygamy route, you should also pause and think about it’s disadvantages. So sad
separated from the first wife. No be polygamy no make you read well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by prophetfire: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
But unfortunately he’ll be killed
Killed for what? He didn't kill the woman if what he narrated is true.
He would be set free.
The woman caused her own death since she was the one that brought the weapon and attacked him with it.
It was an accident and he has his father as a witness.
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by Wwwq: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Evil
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by Spandau: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect

https://punchng.com/why-i-killed-my-step-mum-25-year-old-suspect/?amp

But why are they covering his face? If it was a boy from another region now, they will reveal every contour on his face. That gnome called ibkhaleel will pretend not to see this.
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by fluffybaby(f): 1:58am On Aug 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
accidental death, at best...

Lol, you are funny. Did you read the report at all? So you are one of those who will see a person with multiple gunshot wounds to the back of the head and still believe that it was suicide? grin grin
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by maasoap(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
One of the many disadvantages of polygamy . Before you fulfill your lustful desires as a man by going the polygamy route, you should also pause and think about it’s disadvantages. So sad

Read again Mr monogamy advocate, that's not a polygamy. Moreover, deaths from monogamous marriages surpass deaths from polygamous homes in Nigeria
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by maasoap(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
accidental death, at best...
Staphylococcus:
He should get a good lawyer and will be free.
dcasca:
Something is not adding up here. From the story, it wasn't his intention to kill her..why then do we have the caption "Why I Killed My Step Mum"?

Read the story to the end, his story was made up.
Police report said that he hit the woman several times and he equally hit his father in legs several times the man has multiple fractures
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Lamanii22:
Polygamy is a compound filled with madness...

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Some one up there has already spoken my mind and that's the disadvantages of polygamy and this is one among the numerous ones..

You guys should use sense now, don't let your hatred for polygamy becloud your sense. The father separated from his mother and married another wife! How's that polygamy? Or, is it because they're Muslim family?
Re: Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2022
tiswell:
it's now a kindergarten lie because it's a man, sadwould you have said this if events were switched

feminism doesn't apply in every scenario.

The boy walks free with a good lawyer, and I have no sympathy for the evil stepmother.
She might even be responsible for the first wife's ordeal.

Did you read the part of the police report that said that he hit the woman several times? Did you read the part of the report that said he hit his father leg too and fractured his leg bones in many places?
That woman was 60 years old! Weak and fragile, old beyond attacking a man with pestle.
A boy of 25 years old playing "football" around, still living under his father and collecting meals is a sign of an irresponsible son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.