Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London (47616 Views)

Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Arysexy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
yahmohy27:

Did obj endorsed Buhari?
Didn't Buhari worn the elections?
Please, stop saying things like that

What do you mean. There were two popular parties in 2015. OBJ was against GEJ, started from open letters to public criticism. So if he rejected PDP , who do you think he indirectly supported if not Buhari to the extent he tore his PDP card publicly

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Lazenby007(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
No force can stop Obi except GOD Almighty.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Arysexy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
akins088:
If una like. Go Jupiter go meet. Tinubu is Nigeria next president

President of irajigbi

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Prinxzona10: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
ifihearam:

Lies lies lies
Yet he owed doctors and pensioners salaries for almost 2 years?

In terms of liquor, those wee all his personal business..obi killed local production and encouraged importation even to tooth pick.

Did you just also give the credit of the federal government to Obi?

Hey,even in your deepest zombified state,be mindful of the people you interact with here because you evil beings disgusts and irritates sane people a lot and I don't see myself stooping too low to engage any of you urchins...
Abobi,never you in your mentally deranged miserably slavish backward life,quote me ever again...look for your type and keep yourself busy because not everybody is taut,foolish,stupid and brain dead like some of you miscreants that supports evil out of selfishness, wickedness,bitterness and hatred..
NB: I will never add any atom of sanity in your insanitary empty skull with my response again,so I prefer you keep on deceiving yourself and keep given yourself some damn false hope of enthronement of disastrous calamity on the Nigerian populace...
Besides,I wasn't the original owner of that excellent write up buh only gave him some corrections to be amended for some proper view especially to the detriment of conspirators of lies,propagandas and blackmails from your fellow Tinubu's moronically urchins...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Leshyne(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
E don set

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by lereinter(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wike and his bodyguards running from pillar to post chasing shadows

I pity those his bodyguards seeking position next year

Especially Seyi

After wike spoil their chances they will continue to do bodyguard for him in his palace
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Musauzor(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
I thought they said OBJ endorsed Bola Tribulation? The OBJ we know cannot support evil. Bola Tribulation wanted to use tribalistic sentiments to get OBJ's endorsement but he failed woefully
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Musauzor(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
I heard it on good authority that Bola Tinubu is in an ICU abroad as we speak now. May God heal him
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by IbileIfe: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sergio101:
All the secret language is slowly divulging that Rivers will be a LP property in the presidential election.

Obi extending the epicenter by a great velocity. Touching everywhere.

Meanwhile some lazy ass in our backyard are waiting for bloc votes from I don't know where.

Urchins will be retired Sha.........Sure!!

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by IbileIfe: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Musauzor:
I thought they said OBJ endorsed Bola Tribulation? The OBJ we know cannot support evil. Bola Tribulation wanted to use tribalistic sentiments to get OBJ's endorsement but he failed woefully
Ode.
The quest for power at the centre is coveted by the political ruling class of each of the major tribes regardless of who is their presidential candidate even if he is monkey, they will rally to support him.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by wildernessVoice: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
I trust Papa OBJ.
He told Charley Boy he's the father of suffering masses of Nigeria.
I see this meeting as the birth of
Obi-dients grandfather in Jesus name.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by coputa(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
HitRun:
2023 will be interesting. So all three Aspirants are in London. Deals upon deals going down.

My prediction: Atiku will carry the day and form a unity government with Obi in the picture, and with the understanding that Obi will take over the next government.
It will amount to betrayal on the part of Peter Obi to agree with this arrangement.if Atiku cannot fix the small wraggling in his party,how can he fix the multiplicites of problems in the country.If not for age and ill health Tinubu would have been the best for the job.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Elvis778(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
femisplash:
Swear down, Tinubu is the most influential politician among his peers. The news of him having a meeting with Wike in London sent shivers down the spine of his opponents. First, it was Atiku racing fast to catch up with Wike a day after and now Obi begging Obasanjo to come save his ass all the way in London. Who says Tinubu is not the master of the chess?.
While they were busy clowning themselves at the NBA Conference, Tinubu was behind the scene pulling the carpet under their feet.
grin grin grin Nice consolation words
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by OBALOLA55(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
donaldking100:
On Twitter, Tinubu is not popular.
On Facebook, Tinubu is not popular.
On Instagram, Tinubu is not popular.
In all online polls, Tinubu is not popular.
In the South-South, Tinubu is not popular.
In the South-East, Tinubu is not popular.
In the North, Atiku & Kwankwaso are the front-runners.
Apart from rigging, i'm still wondering where Tinubu would get his bloc votes from.
Or is it Lagos State votes that would make him win the presidential election?
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
LAGOS STATE SEF NOR SURE FOR TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Elvis778(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=YeePeyHaa post=116054884][/quote]
Say this without tears in your eyes : cheesy grin grin
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by heysquare(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
donaldking100:
Apart from rigging, i'm still wondering where Tinubu would get his bloc votes from.
Be sure that in the ballot box he would be the popular jingo as February will be FeBAT!❗❗❗

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by atinga1: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
If you are pained, go and drink sniper.... BAT23 is a done deal
I'm not pained, am on the right side of history. You'll change your moniker to Yoruba last son next year.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Karemarealty288(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Indispensable85:
All these calculations are going to weaken the pdp and reduces the chances of Atiku eventually. It's still an advantage to Tinubu las las.

Can I call am ambulance for you?

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by 2tpick: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
BAT is a goal if not for the deterioration that comes with age and his obvious desperation to become Nigeria's president. I don't think he is desperate to save Nigerians from suffering else he wouldn't bring us much suffering in the first place. You dont play politics with people's chances of survival
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
donaldking100:

It's not a noise-making exercise.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by millionboi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
femisplash:
Swear down, Tinubu is the most influential politician among his peers. The news of him having a meeting with Wike in London sent shivers down the spine of his opponents. First, it was Atiku racing fast to catch up with Wike a day after and now Obi begging Obasanjo to come save his ass all the way in London. Who says Tinubu is not the master of the chess?.
While they were busy clowning themselves at the NBA Conference, Tinubu was behind the scene pulling the carpet under their feet.
u ended up not making sense
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by millionboi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
akins088:
If una like. Go Jupiter go meet. Tinubu is Nigeria next president
God4bid
Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by IfnobeGod20: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
jrusky:

Leave this talk bro obi not winning anything convincingly anywhere in SE bro abeg.
If you think the 5 SE states would not be lockdown for Obi, then, the joke is on you. If you also think Falanis and Hausas would leave their own and go for Tinubu, the joke is on you. And I can bet it with you that SS states will give sympathy votes to Obi. Take this to market.
North central will be a battle ground. By my forecast. Tinubu will win Kogi and Kwara and a show in Taraba, Niger and Nasarawa. Atiku will have a show in Kogi and Kwara but Tinubu will win those states. Atiku will win Niger and Taraba. Obi will have a show in Nasarawa, Benue and Taraba. Except things changed.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Ylink4sure: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
I'm so happy that someone here is able to see the larger picture! It is PDPs vote that is being contested,it's not APCs vote. If LP wins Rivers it's advantage Tinubu and a big minus for Atiku. Can you see that all the personalities involved are PDP stakeholders? SS has always voted for PDP, Buhari twice didn't need SE and SS votes to win the presidency,Tinubu doesn't! And now that vote will be taken from PDP to LP which is a weakling in the North! Atiku's chances are over! Obis votes will eventually be a waste as his Results from the North will be like the Ekiti and Osun States elections

Indispensable85:
All these calculations are going to weaken the pdp and reduces the chances of Atiku eventually. It's still an advantage to Tinubu las las.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Corridon:
Wike is highly rated.
Rivers money long plus the population.

But, It will go PDP way...Na PDP bloodline state.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by LordOfTheGame: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Something strong is seriously being cooked by these noble men.

ObiDatti!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Freethinker87: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Obojuju:
The truth be told that Peter Obi Presidency is what Nigeria need at this perilous times after APC have destroyed Nigeria in all its ramification in the past 8 years. APC is an evil party and Tinubu is too arrogant and currently empty in brain due to excess drugs. He is sick. He thinks Nigeria belongs to him. . And the youths of this nation will open a new and wide pathway that will put him in his place. He is also too corruption inclined and sees that system as normal. His Muslim - Muslim ticket is also a sign of disrespect and shows how he prioritizes personal interest above collective interest of the nation.
Atiku's only and major problem is that he will definitely steal heavily, because he is very loose. So it hard to trust him.
If Osibanjo had been picked by APC, perhaps we would have had 2 viable choices at least, even thou he may be used as a puppet.
Right now, the best option for any genuine and objective Nigerian is Peter Obi. Most of those craving for Tinubu and Atiku are those benefiting from their corrupt flows. So they don't want to be jobless or broke. Nigeria will be free. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

Tinubu is not "too corruption inclined". Tinubu is perhaps the most corrupt black man in all of Africa. Please take note.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Mrfixitt(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
inoki247:
2023 na still the same set of scammer we go get.....

Nothing will be different....
E pain you die
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Corridon: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Rivers money long plus the population.

But, It will go PDP way...Na PDP bloodline state.
I think Obi is going to win Rivers state.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Mrfixitt(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
donaldking100:
So apt

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Corridon:
I think Obi is going to win Rivers state.
Still uncertain.
Re: Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London by Juliusetoo: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peter Obi for president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.