Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,265 members, 7,891,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Mactay Consulting Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mactay Consulting Interview (1987 Views)

Jubett Consulting Interview / Mactay Consulting Interview! / Mactay Consulting Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mactay Consulting Interview by mekuso2001: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
pls does anybody in the house know what to expect in mactay consulting interview for their intensive graduate training program
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview by obanikoro2(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2007
I wish I knew. But I dont
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview by thuks: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
please any brother in the house that attending the interview on thursday should help me out with hints. Mine is on monday and i will like to know what to expect. Thanks bro
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview by xhuksy: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2007
I was to attend the interview on 16th but the Organisation had a little hitch with Revenue Authority, i will now be interviewed on 20th. The interview is however mearnt to get your details as submitted thru text msg to them. Its not a stressful process, just tell them who u are and why you applied for the program. Goodluck
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview by debeo: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
anyone who was there today and yesterday, how is the interview, I mean any fromat?
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview by stellon: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2007
plz, house have they started contacting people for their training program that will start from 27th of this month?
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview by chyzion: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
Pls has anyone been contacted concerning the graduate trainee stuff conducted by mactay which is supposed to start on the 27th of this month? I was called for the interview on the 21st which turned out to be an mcq test to my surprise. Haven't heard from them though. Any info from those of you who were there? Cheers.
Re: Mactay Consulting Interview by igwedanik(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
I wrote the MacTay test on the 21st of August and got their text message today 28th August inviting me 4 an Interview in their office in Lekki on the 29th bt l doubt if l would be able to make it,cos I am currently not in Lagos,so a bit confused.

Has any other person being contacted?

Any Help Pls!
Merci Beacoup!

(1) (Reply)

Chams Salary For Graduates / Skye Test Tomorrow(urgent) / !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.