Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. (45335 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by BESTScientist1: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Haha....no sane Christian will be found supporting an agenda of the wicked

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Prettylima(f): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
good move check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Staphylococcus: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Waste of funds!
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
People are talking, pig also wan talk, what an insult.... Ogbeni, go and play jare
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
The Tsunami has started. The moving train. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Let the SPLIT BEGIN! cheesy

Structure or no structure!
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Juanmike(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Let's clear all chemist of sniper, possibly suicide await Urchins

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by ParpahSeventy: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Chai!

Please somebody should ensure that Tinubu BATstards are kept out of reach of Sniper; those fools need to be alive to witness Peter Obi’s swearing in and Nigeria’s oncoming glory days.

The idiots were here masturbating that Ayo Fayose is supporting Tinubu but e don clear for their eyes now.

BATstard idiotic fools!

Obasanjo

Wike

Ayo Fayose

Seyi Makinde

Ortom

Donald Duke

And many more men of substance that are queuing behind Peter Obi.

What does Tinubu have? MC Oluomo and Tony Kabaka. God forbid BATing.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw your comment, when other people support Atiku or Tinubu you call it one vote, now these men suddenly have 10 million votes?
You really believe Ortom can deliver his state to Obi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Arysexy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
The fayoses are OBIdient, including Makinde. Ibadan in the bag.

More SW will be OBIdient before December

Urchins are in serious SIFIA pains

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by comodo: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Megabig: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Chai!

Please somebody should ensure that Tinubu BATstards are kept out of reach of Sniper; those fools need to be alive to witness Peter Obi’s swearing in and Nigeria’s oncoming glory days.

The idiots were here masturbating that Ayo Fayose is supporting Tinubu but e don clear for their eyes now.

BATstard idiotic fools!

Obasanjo

Wike

Ayo Fayose

Seyi Makinde

Ortom

Donald Duke

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Al these curse no make sense, lefts campaign for Obi amicable, we will all reap whoever wins whether good or bad. No de dive and kick everyone, slowly talk sense into them to realize they are loosing their minds trying to throw Nigeria into the hands of thieves

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Viscuz: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
People are talking, pig also wan talk, what an insult.... Ogbeni, go and play jare

Did you ask your father if he was a pig ?

I mean serious pig with tribal marks

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Enkidu70: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
chase4:
Ayo Fayose's brother, Isaac Fayose donates his hotel in Ibadan for the Peter Obi campaign. He said they can use it for their political campaigns throughout the remaining 6 months of the 2023 campaigns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du-d_j-sf5I

They probably bugged the hotel
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by TrueNigerian300: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No need for throwing insults at me bro. I’m a full time Obi supporter and you can check my comments here. I was surprised to hear this because I Isaac Fayose has been a Tinubu supporter.

So you can't take the heat your fellow obidients are ditching out to others. Smh.
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by tunjilana: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Smart family....Elder brother is between Tinubu and Atiku, younger is obedient....wherever it all ends, na still win for the family
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Khaysee: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
2023 ia going to be good year to vote a new man in all political office level in Nigeria

Pay on delivery all size
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Acedude: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No need for throwing insults at me bro. I’m a full time Obi supporter and you can check my comments here. I was surprised to hear this because I Isaac Fayose has been a Tinubu supporter.

This is a just simple test to prove to you that Obi’s supporters are inherently insulting and won’t hesitate to take the slightest chance to insult anyone who sees differently from them. This goes to show that the same people who are with you now will turn against you when you make mistake. This is what populism and mob hysteria is about.

My advise, beyond the mass hysteria, take time to ask real questions, how do the presidential aspirants including Obi intend to achieve their manifesto, beyond quoting statistics and all that. Do they have a clear cut solid roadmap in transforming what they say to tangible results . Are they in tune with reality…. Don’t go with the Herd mentality. Think for yourself and make your choice. Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Penguin2: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw your comment, when other people support Atiku or Tinubu you call it one vote, now these men suddenly have 10 million votes?
You really believe Ortom can deliver his state to Obi?
No.

He will deliver it to Tinubu.

Are fine now? Now run along…
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Billygee2u: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Chai!

BATstard idiotic fools!

Obasanjo

Wike

Ayo Fayose

Seyi Makinde

Ortom

Donald Duke

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by ezinne51g: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Why?Why?...
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
the same man Peter Obi supporters abuse everyday here and even call him attention seekers and a blogger

the dude is obviously not on social media

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by awoniyi1236(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
His actually right lol, you hardly see a reasonable person supporting BAT
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Oziens: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Quite commendable response. So matured.
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Free room for the obedient tongue
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Obidientful: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
On obi mandate I stand. On Tinubu Manhood I stand.
Come next year, Obi Will become the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Demolakay: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
How true is this please??

They have used Obi name for too much lies lately and it’s not good.

Very very true.. He made a video of it ND posted it on his status by himself, including d video of d location.
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I stand with you. Infact Obi should reject this idiotic gift.
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Phcmayor(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
What is going on here
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Agent17th: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Chai!

BATstard idiotic fools!

Obasanjo

Wike

Ayo Fayose

Seyi Makinde

Ortom

Donald Duke

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

That one third to the left, is the most incompetent of the lot
Re: Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. by Warlord12(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Chai!

BATstard idiotic fools!

Obasanjo

Wike

Ayo Fayose

Seyi Makinde

Ortom

Donald Duke

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen / Anger Persists In Rivers As Wike Reviews Next Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.