Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,789 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

DELSU Students Admit To Ned Nwoko That They Only Hailed Him Because Of His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DELSU Students Admit To Ned Nwoko That They Only Hailed Him Because Of His Wife (224 Views)

Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Students Admit To Ned Nwoko That They Only Hailed Him Because Of His Wife by oriskenny16: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMHJGanFaBE

DELSU students admit to Ned Nwoko that they only hailed him because of his wife Regina Daniels after the couple visited the university.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DELSU Students Admit To Ned Nwoko That They Only Hailed Him Because Of His Wife by marenalexander7: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Vawulence, this one enter well well. He thinks his a celebrity.
Anyway please follow my page, I don't have much followers, I will appreciate it if you follow me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Students Admit To Ned Nwoko That They Only Hailed Him Because Of His Wife by danjumaisah: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
That is to say na Ned dey use ogo Regina laidis laidis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Students Admit To Ned Nwoko That They Only Hailed Him Because Of His Wife by dangerousd071: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
The students no get joy baba drop money � for them they will cheer you ���

(1) (Reply)

Official! Atiku, PDP Chieftains Receive Shekarau Into Party / A'Ibom 2023: Court Adjourns For Judgement On YPP Guber Ticket / Only A Visionary Leader, Disruptive Thinker Can Fix Nigeria – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.