Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,498 members, 7,968,358 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Bbnaija: "Even If It Is Only Sheggz I Get Out Of This Show, I'm Fine"- Bella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Even If It Is Only Sheggz I Get Out Of This Show, I'm Fine"- Bella (221 Views)

#bbnaija: “even Beauty No Kiss Groovy Like This” – Fans React To Videos Of Phyna / Celebrity Quest Reality TV Show: I'm A Contestant, Please Vote For Me / Everything I Post On Social Media Is For Show, I'm Not Rich - Jaruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Even If It Is Only Sheggz I Get Out Of This Show, I'm Fine"- Bella by MsDoris(f): 1:24am On Aug 26, 2022
BBNaija: "I Can't Hide My Feelings Anymore, Even If It Is Only Sheggz I Get Out Of This Show, I Am Fine" - Bella (Video)
Big Brother Naija level up housemate, Bella Okagbue has found love in the house and it seems like she doesn't mind losing the 100 million naira for it.

In a discussion with her fellow housemate, Doyin, on Thursday night, Bella was heard expressing her undying love for her man, Sheggz.

Expressing her feelings, the 25 year old revealed that if Sheggz is the only thing she gets from her participation in the 7th edition of the Big Brother Naija level up reality show, then she is fine with it.....

Visit website below for full update /watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/08/bbnaija-i-cant-hide-my-feelings-anymore.html

(1) (Reply)

Soja Rambo Blows Hot On Facebook / #bbnaija: Reality Show Taught Me Forgiveness – Doyin / Reekado Banks Loses Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.