Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,166 members, 7,919,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

5 Secret Business You Can Start With As Little As #5000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Secret Business You Can Start With As Little As #5000 (246 Views)

Please Which Business Can One Start With As Little As #5000 / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Secret Business You Can Start With As Little As #5000 by MrPower(m): 2:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Good day! My name is Godspower Joseph, I am a writer, analyst, brand promoter and Business developer. I will love to share some few PHYSICAL BUSINESS IDEAS with you. There are lots and lots of legitimate online business which i will be sharing soon but today i want to give out 5 physical business you can start up with #5000.

I always tell people that money is on the street but funny enough most Nigerian youths wants to make money the easy way. Many sit idle for years waiting for white collet job. So many also complain of lack of capital to set up a business yet you see this same young people using good phones of 50k-100k. An average business man inside the market who makes sales of 500k-1m a day is using a smaller phone of 5k. I am not saying using good phones is bad, but using good phones when you are broke and jobless is bad. There are many business you can start with 5k, all you need to do is to bury shame and pride, get out of your comfort zone and hustle because no one is going to feed you when you are hungry or pay your bills when you turn 40yrs. So this are list of business you can start with 5k.

1). Backing of small chops
2). Ice cream business in nursery, primary or secondary school
3). Small bucker or mini restaurant, especially in a business area
4). Home service dry cleaning, i.e you can start your dry cleaning business from your home. Use 1k print card, then go around your friends, relations, church members and pick up their clothes for laundry and charge them for it.
5). Start a mini provision shop from your home and sale to tenant around you, its just a matter of time for the whole Niebuhr's to know what you doing, and when they all know it, you will start making cool money. I know of people who start POS business from their bedroom and am sure you know people like that around you also.

I have so many business ideas, but as earlier promised, today is for 5 physical business ideas. If you have any personal question on business development, branding, marketing etc.
Follow this link to reach out to me https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075905415437

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Form M Registration For Importation Come In Here / What Profitable Business Can I Do With Five Shops? / How To Discipline And Keep Good Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.