Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi (38146 Views)

Wike's Men march Against Governor Fubara, Visit Assembly Quarters / Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Moh247: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2022
Bayyajidda:

But he told you the fact. Do you have any other job other than to be online 27/4 asslicking Tinubu? Do you have a job? Please sincerely answer the question.

Another PitObi Supporter trying to fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Ctorch:
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1488282-2023-obasanjo-reportedly-lures-wikes-men-work-peter-obi/
After reading your nonsense write up I make bold to say that you're a LIAR.
Fabricated topic with unrelated content.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by ruggedtimi(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:
It’s logical!

No sane person will dump His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, for a political minion like Peter.

Wike is in terms with reality and definitely wants a soft landing after leaving office. I do not expect him to descend so low to extent of affiliating with an orphanage turned political party.

What’s ahead is boldly written across Nigeria and glaring for all to see.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I can sure all good and patriotic citizens of Nigeria that the 2023 election will be the freest and fairest election in Africa, as Asiwaju does not have a viable and competent opposition.

I will use this same medium to plead with supporters of the fictional opposition, to make sure they continue to be “Obidient” after 2023 election results are announced, and take in good faith, the final outcome.

trump never had a political base..Nigeria doesnt need a political god

1 Like

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by bigpicture001: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2022
Those ones don't read history, they shld go and ask nPDP what happened to them after they help APC get to power....

They were all systematically flushed out. Tinubu can never work with anyone who is a strong personality.... Ask atiku, saraki, dino , kwankwaso, etc...

Only experience teach the best lesson
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by 2special(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2022
ybalogs:
Looking like Wike has a say in who becomes the next president.
You're right cuz Wike has about 5 Governors and alot of senator's with him, it's not only about Wike.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Abdu81: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Pwettylinda:

You can't be in APC and not sound or look stupid.

If Wike has decided to join the fools well that's left for him

Risky journey if ever
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Staphylococcus: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2022
ruggedtimi:
trump never had a political base..Nigeria doesnt need a political god

Trump does not have a political base?

Smh…..

I rest my case!
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Yoruba1stson: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Quest7777:

Work for a corrupt old desperado who takes more drugs than food? Majority of those saying that, only want to collect their share of the bullion van loot.
The expired bat would be shocked on election day.
Cry more zombiedent, you go cry tire come 2023 because Mazi Tinubu is your next president

1 Like

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu was the first to arrive UK, Wike and Seyi Makinde flew In to meet him... Obi and Atiku went uninvited
Same Way you were rejoicing that Obj endorsed Tinubu few days ago, you have seen the handwriting, you have started with Wike, put this in your thick skull, Wike and his group can't support Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket Goodluck and his wife made Wike governor and his is loyal to them, they are fully aware of Tinubu's antics, CAN and Afeniferi support on Peter Obi isn't coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by onuman: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Ctorch:
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1488282-2023-obasanjo-reportedly-lures-wikes-men-work-peter-obi/

Structure means political stalwarts who buy votes or buy election officials to falsify vote results.
If any of Wike people truly said they support Tinubu because he has structures, such a person is not a progressive. Even president Buhari is more progressive than such a person, because Buhari agreed to sign the New Electoral Law to minimise vote rigging.
Nigeria's youths are increasingly refusing their votes to be bought, after the sad realities of today's Nigeria.

Peter Obi remains the topmost choice in the SS region

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by DadaHammed: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Moh247:

Typical PitObi supporter... Looking for fight about

F.S Yusuf an ultra-Obidient don show you shege. Did you listen to him on Arise TV few days ago? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:
It’s logical!

No sane person will dump His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, for a political minion like Peter.

Wike is in terms with reality and definitely wants a soft landing after leaving office. I do not expect him to descend so low to extent of affiliating with an orphanage turned political party.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I can sure all good and patriotic citizens of Nigeria that the 2023 election will be the freest and fairest election in Africa, as Asiwaju does not have a viable and competent opposition.

I will use this same medium to plead with supporters of the fictional opposition, to make sure they continue to be “Obidient” after 2023 election results are announced, and take in good faith, the final outcome.

Do not be deceive bu what they said.
They have only one vote to cast. No politician can influence me to vote against my wish except am his appointees. Same with many other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Staphylococcus: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Do not be deceive bu what they said.
They have only one vote to cast. No politician can influence me to vote against my wish except am his appointees. Same with many other Nigerians.

You are new to politics.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Ndibunna:

Avoid anything that will be Parkinson syndrome to Nigeria. There are no Tinibu supporters in reality.

That's just the truth

Use microphone louder
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Bayyajidda(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Moh247:

Another PitObi Supporter trying to fight

You can try to dodge the question but deep down your heart you know the truth. You're always on every thread asslicking Tinubu. Is this how you're going to feed your children? Stop been lazy, go get a life and a real bankable job.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Abdu81: 7:07am On Aug 26, 2022
2special:
You're right cuz Wike has about 5 Governors and alot of senator's with him, it's not only about Wike.

Let me tell you no endorsement or electoral process will make tinubu the president in 2023.
Absolutely impossible.

Majority of NIGERIANS have rejected his candidacy.

Unless if ever it is rigged .

Rigging however will be matched.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Ayk8: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Pwettylinda:

You can't be in APC and not sound or look stupid.

If Wike has decided to join the fools well that's left for him

What makes you think you are not a fool? A big fool for that matter??
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Channel54:
Atiku and Obi have produced picture of them meeting with Wike in London

Where is Tinubu’s own picture? or he couldn't stand to take picture?

They did not meet. Forget the hope they keep giving the urchins. Eyes go clear soon
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Bahose(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Ctorch:
there is nothing like tinubu in this election, shettima is the place holder and Yoruba"s fail to understand it because selfish interest. I told my Yoruba friends in 2015 that buhari will destroy nigeria but they didn't believe me but what is happening now? And they want the same thing to happen again, God will not allow it happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by drlateef: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Ctorch:

The veteran journalist is just waking up from the pile of obituary zombies who are still in deep slumber. Do they not realise that Obi is a desperate politician who was in PDP few weeks ago? Does she not realise that Obi has jumped from party to party at least 3 times in his desperate bid to rule? How is Obi different from the rest of PDP when he participated in their government fully? Las las all of the zombies will know that Obi is deceiving them with his motivational speeches and lies.

All credible leaders know that Obi is just a joker, a nonentity who is telling lies all over the place to garner sentiments and support. I dare say he is possibly an alcoholic because he confabulates and sweats a lot like a typical alcoholic.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Moh247: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You can try to dodge the question but deep down your heart you know the truth. You're always on every thread asslicking Tinubu. Is this how you're going to feed your children? Stop been lazy, go get a life and a real bankable job.

Lol

Is that all

Now fvck off my mention
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Ayk8: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Your choice!

Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Some months back, Igbos were sincerely begging our beloved Yoruba brothers to allow Igbos produce the next President since Yorubas have produced Obasanjo twice and Osinbajo twice, they said power is not given that power is taken. That Igbos should stop begging and build alliance and grab the power. That Igbos should go to PDP and demand for their right in PDP, that PDP belonged to Igbos, that Igbos should forget APC.

God in His infinite mercies pushed Obi out of PDP, and out of nowhere he pitched his tent with LP and God being God turned LP to the main opposition party now giving those that said power is not given but taken by force sleepless nights such that they are now spreading fake news about Peter Obi and preparing massively to rig the 2023 elections starting from Lagos.

Their song have changed from power is not given to Obi have no structure, e concern you if he decides to contest under a structureless party? Shebi when we were begging una to allow fairness and equity by supporting Igbos to produce next President, una say power is not given, that Igbos should go and grab the power and stop begging, that there is nothing like equity, fairness or even God factor in politics that politics is all about interest.

God will shame you all in 2023, God will prove to you all that He is still God and that power belongs to Him alone and He gives to whoever He wants irrespective of what humans think they are.

2023 will teach all the lovers of injustice and marginalization in Nigeria that there is still God that oversees the affairs of man, watch and see. I will be here to remind you all.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2022
They know that Obi will not give them shi shi.

Tinubu is ready to spend hus life savings in other to become president so that he will milk the country dry when he wins.

Gid will disappoint them all.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Lightorder: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2022
The clown who created this thread just said that it is fake and you guys are still making comments on it
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2022
What I know is obi will come distant third positions comes next year presidential election, if you think otherwise make we bet
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Smith414: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Ctorch:
Wike’s men not Wike, tinubu urchins dey get steady sleepless night, every minute na Obi., Wike’s men nor talk of Atiku?
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by proprince(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2022
On Obi mandate we stand.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by FireUpNow(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2022
All the noise from Wike and his camp is all about him joining APC, end of story. He is just a noise maker who doesn't know what exactly he wants. All I am seeing in all of this is that at the end he will be given a federal minister
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Moh247: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2022
DadaHammed:

F.S Yusuf don show you shege. Did you listen to him on Arise TV few days ago? grin

Kindly send me the link to his interview
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by onuman: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:
It’s logical!

In your mindset, Peter Obi is the stiffest opposition to Bola Tinubu in next year's presidential election. You Tinubu lot are rather working for Atiku Abubakar to succeed President Buhari. Do the maths, assuming you have the head for maths.
Re: Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi by geewean(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2022
He is the first to land London.When the distance between his house and Eko hotel is just 20 minutes drive to showcase what he will do as s president he was absent.

True true no matter how logical you intend sounding while supporting the APC, stupidity is inevitably conspicuous.

We can't afford another president that Vice will do everything.God forbid BATin

Moh247:
Tinubu was the first to arrive UK, Wike and Seyi Makinde flew In to meet him... Obi and Atiku went uninvited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file / Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.