Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,407 members, 7,950,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. (430 Views)

For Entrepreneurs/business Minded Folks In Lagos / Marquee Mega Tents For Sale,serious Business Minded Folks Need To See This! / Get Instant Loans From Fairmoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by sociadoc: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2022
With the current economic situation in Nigeria, inflation rising everyday like break dipped in water, and our currency the dear naira falling for dollar by the second salary earners, business owners, and others in a variety of occupations have been particularly concerned about getting a quick loan for their business without having to go through the hassles that traditional banks usually put people through, sometimes due to factors such as a lack of collateral, poor credit, a high debt-to-income (DTI) ratio, or insufficient income.

However, as life cannot be completely predicted and unexpected events can lead to the need for urgent financial aid, it is impossible to overstate the assistance or problem that can be solved with the immediate loan approval. grin

The backlog of loan applications in Nigeria has increased recently, but a significant fintech company such as Hometown Fintech has made the process easier, and the acceptance rate is 90%. The best place to receive a loan with a high approval rate is HomeTown; the requirements which are easy as ABC are as follows:

1. Download the app from https://gethometown.app/ either for android or iOS device
2. Review and rate the app on GOOGLE PLAY STORE or APP STORE
3. Verify your account.
4. Use the app to perform other transactions to boost your transaction score. Such as deposit and transfer services, Airtime recharge, Electricity payment plus a whole lot more. The services are fast, safe, and secure.
5. You will be automatically notified via the app to apply for a loan once you have reached the optimum transaction score.

Life can happen to anyone at any time, just as the saying goes, make Naija nor happen to you, but if at all Naija happens to you, and is something money can solve, why not start building your transaction score before the time comes. Other fintech includes the Fair money app and Penny lender. But the best thus far is Hometown. You can thank me later wink
Re: Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by Kyungs21(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
How secure is this hometown
Re: Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by sociadoc: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Kyungs21:
How secure is this hometown

The app security is top notch, I have been using them for all my transactions for the past 2 years and have not had any issue. I don dey build my transactions score tey tey. Now I can have access to funds whenever I am in need of loan for my business. The app is secure, only you can have access to your password and login details to the app.
Re: Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by jinhromeo: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
What really qualifies one for a loan on the app? Are there any history of people you have given loans, and what's the maximum loan amount I can get?
Re: Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by sociadoc: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
jinhromeo:
What really qualifies one for a loan on the app? Are there any history of people you have given loans, and what's the maximum loan amount I can get?

Just follow all the steps given above, the acceptance rate for loans is above 90% and as a new user you will find that the app is user friendly. I also a beneficiary of Hometown services. I’m sure you sef go don download the app grin grin
Re: Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by Kyungs21(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
sociadoc:

The app security is top notch, I have been using them for all my transactions for the past 2 years and have not had any issue. I don dey build my transactions score tey tey. Now I can have access to funds whenever I am in need of loan for my business. The app is secure, only you can have access to your password and login details to the app.

I don download the app. What do I need to do to qualify for loan?
Re: Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by merriheart: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
How fast can I get a loan?

and what type of collateral you I need to get loan.
Re: Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by sociadoc: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kyungs21:

I don download the app. What do I need to do to qualify for loan?

Follow the instructions given or contact them through their 24/7 support for further assistance. What do you think about the app?

Have you use it for any transaction?
Re: Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by sociadoc: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
merriheart:
How fast can I get a loan?

and what type of collateral you I need to get loan.

Getting a loan is swift and easy. The more you build your transaction score on the app the faster You can get a loan. The more you build your credit score the more you can get access to larger amount of money. The process is quite transparent �
Re: Where You Can Get Instant Loans In Nigeria - For Business Minded Folks. by sociadoc: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Any Country Lead And Send Bulk Whatsapp Campaign / Softwares For Writers At Discount Prices / 33 Low Investment Part-time Business Ideas For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.