Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,350 members, 7,910,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:34 PM

Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help (510 Views)

Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Good Day All children of God.

I have been having a lot of problem for years as whatever I try my hands on never go well at the end.

I have been having this problem of seeing visions, a lot of it but can't clearly say it's coming from God or Satan as sometimes results does come as I saw them.

Am weak when it comes to prayer life as all my life I have been trying to make money And become Rich. But still no progress till Now .

There was a day I was praying, crying to Lord asking why I have been making all effort and getting nothing in return. But what I heard was that if I should become as rich as I want to be,I will not serve God the Way am supposed to serve him .

I have problem to the extent my speeches are not organized, now I don't often go out because my brain can't concentrate , it all started as malaria but really can't tell what it had become now. I have done MRI brain scan . And the doctor say that my Brain is sound.

Many people have prayed For me but the problem never stopped. Before now I thought it could be me hallucinating but some of what I sees come to reality.

I was praying on 15th of June this year And I heard another thing, that its my destiny to fight a lot of spiritual battle And until I rise up to fight ,I will always have reasons to cry .

A brother told me that I was called For field evangelism but I know for sure that am not a good speaker.

Another brother I met wanted to pray for me while I was sick,he stopped And said that the lord say his Grace is sufficient for me .

It seems as both God's Spirit and evil spirit speaks to me anytime they want.

I heard Apostle Michael orokpo says "if your spiritual antenna is opened, and you are not living righteous life you can be used by all kind of spirit.

I really don't know what to do with my life again and am 33 years old already. I really don't like public life,more of introvert.

All suggestions, insults,correction are welcome

As Long as they are going to Help me
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Back in 2012 I was chatting with someone on Facebook, she asked me that be saying a prayer she's going to be written,as was saying the prayer and all of a sudden I felt a lot of power within myself and I started having pains on my Left hand,.. I asked her what's the reason for the pain she said that I should go to hospital And start praying for the sick but I refused to go because am not sure if it's God's power and also I won't feel comfortable praying For people giving them hope,I usually think what if they are not healed.

In 2019 I went to deeper life bible church, I fasted For 2 days promising God that I will serve him forever if he give me financial freedom and on Thursday (revival) we were praying and our pastor say we should raise our 2 hands . As I did all of a sudden I began feeling sharp pain in my two Palm ,it lasted for months before it stopped.

I Just don't know what to do with my life.

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by dpete1: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Why don't you go fully into God's Work?
It is very obvious that you're a special Being. You might not see Rest until you embrace the Gospel fully, and allow God to use you

3 Likes

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Health360:
Good Day All children of God. I have been having a lot of problem for years as whatever I try my hands on never go well at the end. I have been having this problem of seeing visions, a lot of it but can't clearly say it's coming from God or Satan as sometimes results does come as I saw them. Am weak when it comes to prayer life as all my life I have been trying to make money And become Rich. But still no progress till Now . There was a day I was praying, crying to Lord asking why I have been making all effort and getting nothing in return. But what I heard was that if I should become as rich as I want to be,I will not serve God the Way am supposed to serve him .

I have problem to the extent my speeches are not organized, now I don't often go out because my brain can't concentrate , it all started as malaria but really can't tell what it had become now. I have done MRI brain scan . And the doctor say that my Brain is sound. Many people have prayed For me but the problem never stopped. Before now I thought it could be me hallucinating but some of what I sees come to reality. I was praying on 15th of June this year And I heard another thing, that its my destiny to fight a lot of spiritual battle And until I rise up to fight ,I will always have reasons to cry . A brother told me that I was called For field evangelism but I know for sure that am not a good speaker.

Another brother I met wanted to pray for me while I was sick,he stopped And said that the lord say his Grace is sufficient for me . It seems as both God's Spirit and evil spirit speaks to me anytime they want. I heard Apostle Michael orokpo says "if your spiritual antenna is opened, and you are not living righteous life you can be used by all kind of spirit. I really don't know what to do with my life again and am 33 years old already. I really don't like public life,more of introvert.
Please go see a professional Psychiatrist or mental health counsellor as soon as possible. You will thank me later. The sea of confusion that is your existence has more to do with to do mental impairment than God or anything about Him so stop visiting your so-called brothers and apostles to avoid adding to what reads as a confused state. You are not alone at all as the vast majority of those who claim to be "Spiritually inclined" are in the same exact boat that you are in only many are swimming deep into the sea of ignorance with their ego serving as a floatation device. undecided

Get on mental health treatment and then come back so we can maybe discuss then what it means to be of the Kingdom of God and what it ain't. undecided

1 Like

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
dpete1:
It is very obvious that you're a special Being. You might not see Rest until you embrace the Gospel fully, and allow God to use you
There is no such thing as a "special being". Jesus Christ did not call anyone special beings. He called to Himself ordinary people, who He then through His teaching and spirit transformed into fishers of men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Health360:
Back in 2012 I was chatting with someone on Facebook, she asked me that be saying a prayer she's going to be written,as was saying the prayer and all of a sudden I felt a lot of power within myself and I started having pains on my Left hand,.. I asked her what's the reason for the pain she said that I should go to hospital And start praying for the sick but I refused to go because am not sure if it's God's power and also I won't feel comfortable praying For people giving them hope,I usually think what if they are not healed.
In 2019 I went to deeper life bible church, I fasted For 2 days promising God that I will serve him forever if he give me financial freedom and on Thursday (revival) we were praying and our pastor say we should raise our 2 hands . As I did all of a sudden I began feeling sharp pain in my two Palm ,it lasted for months before it stopped.
Please stop running from one "Spiritual bullsheet" group to another. Go seek medical help for what ails you first. If Jesus Christ is truly the one you want to follow, then all you need do is read the 4 Gospels and obey all of that which Jesus Christ commands in His teachings and commandments, all laid out for you in the Gospels. That is all one needs to do to build a foundation in Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ Himself will begin to lead you the right way. undecided

1 Like

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Have you accepted Christ at one point or another in your life before?
If yes. Then start confessing (admitting with gratitude) all the wonderful things that comes with giving your life to Christ, and petition God on his promise of the holy spirit.
Do it with all your desire.
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
If yes. Then start confessing (admitting with gratitude) all the wonderful things that comes with giving your life to Christ, and petition God on his promise of the holy spirit.
Where in His Gospel did Jesus Christ tell you that such invocations are of meaning in the Kingdom of God? undecided

What exactly are these wonderful things that comes from giving your life to Jesus Christ and where did Jesus Christ confirm them as His Truth? undecided
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
If yes.
Then start confessing (admitting with gratitude) all the wonderful things that comes with giving your life to Christ, and petition God on his promise of the holy spirit.
Yes
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please stop running from one "Spiritual bullsheet" group to another. Go seek medical help for what ails you first. If Jesus Christ is truly the one you want to follow, then all you need do is read the 4 Gospels and obey all of that which Jesus Christ commands in His teachings and commandments, all laid out for you in the Gospels. That is all one needs to do to build a foundation in Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ Himself will begin to lead you the right way. undecided
you May be correct
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
dpete1:

I Love God with all my heart, but Am not sure of what God think about me.
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Health360:
you May be correct
There is no maybe to this unless you are contemplating that Jesus Christ may have lied instead. undecided

The Truth of God is as taught by Jesus Christ, and it is that same teaching that He then sent His followers out to teach to those in the world. So what you learn from all these "Spiritual bullsheet" houses where you are told to starve yourself of food and pray many days in order to please God cannot be of God since they do not correlate in any way with the teachings of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Health360:
I Love God with all my heart, but Am not sure of what God think about me.
Saying you love God with all of your heart means nothing if you do not obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. This since Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 20 - 25 - and those who do as He asks are His friends - John 15 vs 14. So you cannot love Jesus Christ by mouth or by heart. You instead love Him by your deeds. And Jesus Christ also made it known to His followers that His only is reserved for those who love Him - John 15 vs 9 - 11. undecided

1 Like

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no maybe to this unless you are contemplating that Jesus Christ may have lied instead. undecided

The Truth of God is as taught by Jesus Christ, and it is that same teaching that He then sent His followers out to teach to those in the world. So what you learn from all these "Spiritual bullsheet" houses where you are told to starve yourself of food and pray many days in order to please God cannot be of God since they do not correlate in any way with the teachings of Jesus Christ. undecided
fasting is good but can also open door for more spiritual attack. I think the spiritual realm is like market where all kinds of things are sold and once you step ur foot in there, some people will try to convince you to buy their products. If you didn't make up ur mind before going, you will end up buying what you don't really need. So spirit ( spirt of God/ evil spirit) have Many things to give Once you are fasting
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Saying you love God with all of your heart means nothing if you do not obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. This since Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 20 - and those who do as He asks are His friends - John 15 vs 14. So you cannot love Jesus Christ by mouth or by heart. You instead love Him by your deeds. And Jesus Christ also made it known to His followers that His only is reserved for those who love Him - John 15 vs 9 - 11. undecided
I try as much as I can to do his will.
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Health360:
fasting is good but can also open door for more spiritual attack. I think the spiritual realm is like market where all kinds of things are sold and once you step ur foot in there, some people will try to convince you to buy their products. If you didn't make up ur mind before going, you will end up buying what you don't really need. So spirit ( spirt of God/ evil spirit) have Many things to give Once you are fasting
Fasting(your starving yourself of food) does absolutely nothing of what you claim there. That lie you cling to was instead fed you by your many pastors and mogs who are the liars Jesus Christ warned you of. The fasting God instead commands of you is detailed in Isaiah 58 vs 1 - 14 where He instead calls on you, not to starve yourself, but instead to do good works on days you set aside for such that purpose. undecided

Also in regards to what you call spiritual attacks, I suggest you go back to what Jesus Christ in fact said of the need for fasting(not your starvation diet rituals which have no meaning with God). He didn't prescribe it to the one who was already possessed but instead to His followers, those trying to cast out the demon from the one who is possessed. undecided

Again, it is important to know God's Truth but what is nothing but a religion of men which are lies - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Health360:
I try as much as I can to do his will.
Look, when it comes to God's Law, it is all-or-nothing. Either you are 100% in or you are 100% out. You cannot have one foot in and one foot out and still claim to be His. Either you obey all of His commandments or you are no better than one who obeys none of His commandments. Jesus Christ made this profusely clear in His teachings which are outlined in the 4 Gospels. undecided
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look, when it comes to God's Law, it is all-or-nothing. Either you are 100% in or you are 100% out. You cannot have one foot in and one foot out and still claim to be His. Either you obey all of His commandments or you are no better than one who obeys none of His commandments. Jesus Christ made this profusely clear in His teachings which are outlined in the 4 Gospels. undecided
If I know a better way of doing God's will than am doing now,I won't hesitate to do that..
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Health360:
If I know a better way of doing God's will than am doing now,I won't hesitate to do that..
I am telling you right here and now that the best way of doing what God commands is to do as Jesus Christ Himself, and Jesus Christ alone commands. Unknown to much of Christianity, Jesus Christ gave His followers about 100 commandments(including teachings) to live by. He revealed to them exactly how they can enter the Kingdom of God through the Narrow Gate instead of the Broad Gate, and He also outlined all rules they must abide by if they desire to enter into His Heaven at the end of the day. undecided

So, the question is, what is stopping you from doing as Jesus Christ commands? Why continue to bow to doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you were instead of lies when the way that is stipulated by Jesus Christ is the best and only way to achieve anything that is of Jesus Christ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am telling you right here and now that the best way of doing what God commands is to do as Jesus Christ Himself, and Jesus Christ alone commands. Unknown to much of Christianity, Jesus Christ gave His followers about 100 commandments(including teachings) to live by. He revealed to them exactly how they can enter the Kingdom of God through the Narrow Gate instead of the Broad Gate, and He also outlined all rules they must abide by if they desire to enter into His Heaven at the end of the day. undecided

So, the question is, what is stopping you from doing as Jesus Christ commands? Why continue to bow to doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you were instead of lies when the way that is stipulated by Jesus Christ is the best and only way to achieve anything that is of Jesus Christ? undecided
Are you a member of Jesus Disciple Fellowship?
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2022
You're just overwhelmed with the anxieties of life so my own practical suggestions.

Humble yourself to pick up any job no matter how little you're getting from it then see your job as your best friend since it's the only thing that's feeding you so do it with enthusiasm while you're industriously looking for better opportunities.
I will employ you because you qualify for the job but i will not promote you due to your qualifications rather i will if you're diligent and trustworthy!
So wise CEOs don't employ and put strangers where money is involved rather they think of TRUST first that's why you see people putting their own children in high places qualifications my foot!
I hope you learn one or two things, God bless you and may you have PEACE!
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You're just overwhelmed with the anxieties of life so my own practical suggestions.

Humble yourself to pick up any job no matter how little you're getting from it then see your job as your best friend since it's the only thing that's feeding you so do it with enthusiasm while you're industriously looking for better opportunities.
I will employ you because you qualify for the job but i will not promote you due to your qualifications rather i will if you're diligent and trustworthy!
So wise CEOs don't employ and put strangers where money is involved rather they think of TRUST first that's why you see people putting their own children in high places qualifications my foot!
I hope you learn one or two things, God bless you and may you have PEACE!
thank you very much brother �

2 Likes

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Health360:
Are you a member of Jesus Disciple Fellowship?
I am not a Churchian meaning I do not associate with any group concocted by men using the Name of God. I serve Jesus Christ and only Jesus Christ. undecided

God made having a relationship with Him simple when He gave us Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago, but as Jesus Christ warned, men took to complicating it all by adding their lies and deceit to the mix, using it to steal, kill and destroy using His name. The result of all of the churches/assembly halls/cathedrals that litter the landscape, all businesses run by men, claiming to be of God. Yet none of them sanctioned by God who instead said those who belong to Him, those who love Him, are instead those who do as He commands, and since none of the many assemblies of so-called believers are not commanded by HIm, they are all of them against Him. undecided

Go back to the Truth of God if indeed God is what you want, and serve Him as He alone instructs you to in Jesus Christ. undecided

1 Like

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
*I will love to recommend "JESUS Disciples Fellowship" to you (it's like a Bible school or Ministration school) .. You must be doing something wrong, because God's thought for us is of good and not of evil. I don't believe God is the reason for ur hardship or failures (Believe me, JESUS CHRIST is the BEST LOVER every man got, HE over love us, I mean it, just try to understand HIM and HIS Will for you, u will thank HIM one day).
:- I remember when I was trying to get into the force, no way. I tried almost everything both Army, Airforce, navy, police, infact, anything force I was applying for it, but none could work, over 9yrs gone now, everyday I keep thanking God for not making it work, some of my course mates that got it then are now dead. Some were killed with poison, others, one incident or the other, the news are just endless. And today, I'm living a very cool life and enjoying what God gave me, no headaches or other nonsense. One of my friends that got in army those years returned last 2yrs or so, and what psyching me to flex him, I gave him some pocket money, you need to see the way he was smiling will joy and thanking me, I was like JESUS CHRIST 'so you love me this much'. grin

* Bro, believe me, you will get over this stage, that's for sure and you will forever remain thankful to JESUS CHRIST for denying you all these things you're complaining now.

*Just ask around for JDF within ur area (at least , start from there) they are better than most churches that are only after offering and not concerned about the spiritual growth of their members.

*And you need to be more prayerful because that's where the power lies. Don't be lazy with prayers. How can God help you if you can't open ur mouth to seek for help. (Chasing after money is not what life it's all about, acknowledge God first before hustle, else, the hustle no go pay oo, I'm speaking from experience). If God didn't ordain you to be rich, if you like hustle for 50yrs and even into ur old age, you will still not make it. Unless you condemn ur soul with ritual. The truth people don't know about is that we all have purpose of creation and except you discover urself, things won't be working well for you, because it's not ur field, all ur life and struggles will be going sideways.
Everyday you see millions of people walking on the road, as our faces are different, so is our destiny, calling and assignment, better get it into ur head.

:- I wish you speedy recovery, financially, spiritually and otherwise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by delkuf(m): 2:09am On Aug 28, 2022

Your problem is that you serve God with the wrong motive. You said in 2019, you fastest and pray, telling God that you will serve him forever if he make you rich. This is wrong. And this is your motive. You don't go to God to be riches. Seek God first. We all make this mistake. Give God first place. Not money nor even your life. Then you will see all the riches you want coming to you.
Recently, something like this happened to me. I gave God some huge amount of money and I was thinking that God should immediately bless me in return. I gave myself two months. I thought that within that two months, God would have bless me with huge amount of money. So after the two months I gave myself and nothing was happening, I became frustrated and start refusing to go to church. It wàs recently It came to me that can I give God time to bless me. Am I doing a business with God that I will tell him to what to do. You see, what did was right but my motives was wrong. We don't go to God with the mindset of him blessings us first, we go to him to serve him first. I pray you understand this. It will save lot of trouble. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Aug 28, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
1. I will love to recommend "JESUS Disciples Fellowship" to you (it's like a Bible school or Ministration school) .. You must be doing something wrong, because God's thought for us is of good and not of evil. I don't believe God is the reason for ur hardship or failures (Believe me, JESUS CHRIST is the BEST LOVER every man got, HE over love us, I mean it, just try to understand HIM and HIS Will for you, u will thank HIM one day).

2. I remember when I was trying to get into the force, no way. I tried almost everything both Army, Airforce, navy, police, infact, anything force I was applying for it, but none could work, over 9yrs gone now, everyday I keep thanking God for not making it work, some of my course mates that got it then are now dead. Some were killed with poison, others, one incident or the other, the news are just endless. And today, I'm living a very cool life and enjoying what God gave me, no headaches or other nonsense. One of my friends that got in army those years returned last 2yrs or so, and what psyching me to flex him, I gave him some pocket money, you need to see the way he was smiling will joy and thanking me, I was like JESUS CHRIST 'so you love me this much'. grin

3. Bro, believe me, you will get over this stage, that's for sure and you will forever remain thankful to JESUS CHRIST for denying you all these things you're complaining now. Just ask around for JDF within ur area (at least , start from there) they are better than most churches that are only after offering and not concerned about the spiritual growth of their members.

4. And you need to be more prayerful because that's where the power lies. Don't be lazy with prayers. How can God help you if you can't open ur mouth to seek for help. (Chasing after money is not what life it's all about, acknowledge God first before hustle, else, the hustle no go pay oo, I'm speaking from experience).

5. If God didn't ordain you to be rich, if you like hustle for 50yrs and even into ur old age, you will still not make it. Unless you condemn ur soul with ritual. The truth people don't know about is that we all have purpose of creation and except you discover urself, things won't be working well for you, because it's not ur field, all ur life and struggles will be going sideways.

6. Everyday you see millions of people walking on the road, as our faces are different, so is our destiny, calling and assignment, better get it into ur head.
:- I wish you speedy recovery, financially, spiritually and otherwise.
1. But according to Jesus Christ, His love is not reserved for every man but only for the few who obey Him. undecided
9 “I have loved you as the Father has loved me. Now continue in my love.
10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and he continues to love me. In the same way, if you obey my commands, I will continue to love you.
11 I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy. - John 15 vs 9 - 11
This statement was also confirmed by the writer of what is the Gospel

1. It was almost time for the Jewish Passover festival. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go back to the Father. Jesus had always loved the people in the world who were his. Now was the time he showed them his love the most. - John 13 vs 1

2. So it isn't about the obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ which all those who love Jesus Christ in fact do?
25 The people found Jesus on the other side of the lake. They asked him, “Teacher, when did you come here?”
26 He answered, “Why are you looking for me? Is it because you saw miraculous signs? The truth is, you are looking for me because you ate the bread and were satisfied. 
27  But earthly food spoils and ruins. So don’t work to get that kind of food. But work to get the food that stays good and gives you eternal life. The Son of Man will give you that food. He is the only one qualified by God the Father to give it to you.
28 The people asked Jesus, “What does God want us to do?”
29 Jesus answered, “The work God wants you to do is this: to believe in the one he sent.”
30 So the people asked, “What miraculous sign will you do for us? If we can see you do a miracle, then we will believe you. What will you do? 
31 Our ancestors were given manna to eat in the desert. As the Scriptures say, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat. - John 6 vs 25 - 31
Right there in verse 27, Jesus Christ tells you that you no longer work for food that perishes but instead work for food that endures to eternity which only He can give you. undecided
Your conclusion, however, seems to be that you ought to be happy God didn't answer your prayer because people who went in at the time you would have liked all ended up mostly miserable. undecided

3. He is clearly telling you that this problem's history dates as far back as 2012, over 12 years ago, but here you are trying to convince him instead that what he has experienced over the past what seems 10 years is just a phase, all in your bid to convince him to join your group? undecided

4. Typical! You prescribe he do more of the same that hasn't worked for him in the last 10 years and you think by doing that you are somehow doing what you ought to? Look, Jesus Christ never told anyone that prayer is the way to God's heart. What Jesus Christ instead taught is that obedience to His teachings and commandments is the only way to Honor God, and obtain that which is promised. You can pray until you are blue in the face, if you do not obey God, you will continue to remain where you are, making excuses for unanswered prayers, and picking apart God's plan and promises to suit your predicament. undecided

5. Wow! Do you even resort to blaming God for your lack? undecided

6. I am afraid you are very wrong about that. What Jesus Christ said is that all those who are His followers will do what He did and even greater than He did - John 14 vs 9 - 15 . So, if you have not achieved any of that which Jesus Christ did, you are not doing any of that which He called on your to do. So instead of comparing yourself with those in the world, you ought to spend more of your time considering His teachings and commandments, and obeying them since that is the only way to achieving that which He has called every single one of us to do in His name - God's Will. undecided
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please go see a professional Psychiatrist or mental health counsellor as soon as possible. You will thank me later. The sea of confusion that is your existence has more to do with to do mental impairment than God or anything about Him so stop visiting your so-called brothers and apostles to avoid adding to what reads as a confused state. You are not alone at all as the vast majority of those who claim to be "Spiritually inclined" are in the same exact boat that you are in only many are swimming deep into the sea of ignorance with their ego serving as a floatation device. undecided

Get on mental health treatment and then come back so we can maybe discuss then what it means to be of the Kingdom of God and what it ain't. undecided

took the words outa my mouth!
Re: Children Of God,i Need Your spiritual Help by Cordenify(m): 3:09am On Aug 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Posting Porn On Nairaland / Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" / Monotheism And Morality: A Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.