Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. (1202 Views)

Atiku Condemns Zamfara Girls’ Abduction / Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle / How Obama, Borno Govt Frustrated Chibok Girls’ Rescue – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Masterstroke4: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kashim Shettima,
Tell Nigerians The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction- Goodluck Jonathan

Goodluck Jonathan, the former President, has asked Kashim Shettima, Governor of Borno State, to tell the truth about his role in the abduction of Chibok school girls by Boko Haram in April 2014.

On Thursday, Shettima had said Jonathan performed poorly in office because he surrounded himself with “an assorted crop of religious bigots, tribal kindred and reactionary elements.”

The governor spoke at the public presentation of a book, ‘On a Platter of Gold — How Jonathan won and lost Nigeria’, written by Bolaji Abdullahi, who was Minister of Sports in the Jonathan administration and is now the spokesman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Reacting to Shettima’s comment, Jonathan said he knew the role played by the governor in the abduction of the schoolgirls that caused international outrage, including why the principal of the abducted girls’ school is now a commissioner in the state.

“We didn’t expect anything less from Governor Shettima, knowing the ignoble roles he played in frustrating the war waged by the past administration against Boko Haram, even in his own Borno State,” read a statement by Ikechukwu Eze, Jonathan’s spokesman.

Jonathan wondered why Shettima did not comply with the federal government’s directive that students writing external examinations at the time should be relocated to safe environment.

Jonathan also questioned why the principal of the Chibok school was rewarded with a post of commissioner by Shettima.

“He should be able to tell us if it was Jonathan’s poor choices that led the governor to expose students of Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok to avoidable danger, in total disregard of a federal government directive to the governors in the three states most affected by Boko Haram to relocate their students writing the West African School Certificate Examinations to safe zones.

“The governor is now denying that he had no hand in the kidnap of the Chibok girls even before anybody accused him of culpability. However, we share the view of those who insist that the governor had other things up his sleeve when he promised the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) that he would secure the girls and ended up doing the very opposite by deliberately abandoning them to their fate, without any security presence in their school.

“It is instructive that while other governors in the zone heeded the security advice, Shettima remained the only one who flagrantly flouted it.

“Should we also fail to point out that his decision to reward the principal of Chibok Secondary School, who was uncharacteristically absent on the night terrorists stormed the school, with the post of a commissioner, did throw up more questions than answers?”

Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Btfacts: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shetima is believed to be the founder of Boko Haram

If I were Jonathan, Shetima and his Boko Haram members would have been long gone, I swear to God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Observing
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by sotall(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
cool
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Softmirror: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If I were Jonathan, Shetima and his Boko Haram members would have been long gone, I swear to God
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo

2 Likes

Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by KingKO22: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fake news done land for Obituarists to wail

They need emotional consolation at all cost grin

1 Like

Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Aboks(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
people like shettima suppose don rotten for ground by now
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by icybeth(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shit-tima don look for trouble, I smell vuwulence booting to expose his evil deed
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Masterstroke4: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

- Asari Dokubo

Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by limeta(f): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

- Asari Dokubo

Get well soon
Hope this your sickness go leave you soon

3 Likes

Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Masterstroke4: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingKO22:

Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by limeta(f): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingKO22:

If Islam is so good why don't you keep it to yourselves

1 Like

Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=Masterstroke4 post=116077684][/quote]Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Minime10(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shettima the Mastermind of the Chibok School girls abduction in 2014
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
limeta:

Get well soon
Hope this your sickness go leave you soon
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Queenttoast01: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by youngmd: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
He is the only one

left 2 b rewarded ,bcus chibok girls saga ,was what they use to remove Jonathan from power
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Racoon(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
“He should be able to tell us if it was Jonathan’s poor choices that led the governor to expose students of Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok to avoidable danger, in total disregard of a federal government directive to the governors in the three states most affected by Boko Haram to relocate their students writing the West African School Certificate Examinations to safe zones.

“The governor is now denying that he had no hand in the kidnap of the Chibok girls even before anybody accused him of culpability. However, we share the view of those who insist that the governor had other things up his sleeve when he promised the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) that he would secure the girls and ended up doing the very opposite by deliberately abandoning them to their fate, without any security presence in their school.

“It is instructive that while other governors in the zone heeded the security advice, Shettima remained the only one who flagrantly flouted it.Should we also fail to point out that his decision to reward the principal of Chibok Secondary School, who was uncharacteristically absent on the night terrorists stormed the school, with the post of a commissioner, did throw up more questions than answers?”
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by limeta(f): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

Islam dont let you people think right
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Racoon(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
This Chibok school girls kidnap will forever hunt all those who played the ignoble roles therein. Karma will surely visit them. Till eternity, former governor Kashim Shettima remain a BH terrorist apologist.

1 Like

Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
limeta:

Islam dont let you people think right
This is just one out of many, what about eko atlantic city? Who opened up lekki axis for development with infrastructural development? Prior to 1999, leki axis was just pocket of villages comprising mostly ijebu speaking people, today, leki is the fastest developing real estate hub in africa despite it's swampy and waterlogged nature. One quarter of Anambra is been washed away by gully erosion till date despite Obi and all the OBIdients. Yet the illusionist won't stop saying stuff like lagos is no man's land, every nigerian (especially the igbo's) developed lagos. We charge the OBIdients to open up their own land too for such development. With your money in your hand as a non indigene, you cannot walk into Abakaliki, owerri, nnewi and any part of the east and say you want to buy just 20 acres of land, where will you get the concurrence of kinsmen and neigboring villagers to do so?

Without the visionary leadership of Tinubu, who spent tons of billion reclaiming the sea, there won't be eko atlantic city, infact the whole Ahmadu Bello way under the watch of the federal government had hitherto been sacked by the sea, Tinubu saw the huge potential, reached out for investment from foreign partners and eko atlantic city was born, if PDP had taken over Lagos, that massive investment would have gone down the drain for lack continuity and abandonment .

Leki and ibeju leki entire axis were all pockets of villages prior to 1999, Tinubu came partnered with the private sectors pumped billions of lagos money into developing infrastructure in that corridor, whilst he doing so, he was been mocked and lampooned by PDP and other traducers that he was wasting lagos money to develop unproductive village settlements, when there was urban decay and squalor, decrepit road and other infrastructure all over Lagos metropolis. Trust Jagaban, he never paid attention to their distraction, he rather continued, today leki, and all the massive real estates developments, leki deep sea port, leki airport and Dagote refinery came to light.

The first point of call for Dangote refinery was Warri, the people and their government rejected him, no "foreigner" would ever take massive possession of their God given land, God forbid! Dagote, then find his way to lagos, the ever accomodating West, the rest is history, if nigeria should go there separate ways today, would Dagote just pick his refinery and vamoose to kano?

The magic leki and ibeju leki axis is today, wouldn't have been possible if Tinubu after his glorious reign went into political retirement, which was the fate of most of his contemporary at the time, but he made sure he handed over the lagos blue print and master plan for development to his well teleguided successive successors, who fatefully continued to implement the master plan. Provided this tracjectory of development continues, lagos is on its way to becoming the third largest economy in africa before the close of this decade 2010. The worth of a leader is embedded in the strength of his successors who carried the touch after him.

Let the OBIdients rest their cacophony and address the nation in the light of their Principal's achievement devoid of lies telling of; I left billions of dollars for my successor and let them speak with pictorial evidence of thier Obi's bubble enduring legacies and accomplishments.
Good day all.
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Godjone(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
You see this ShitiiiMAN, God will forever punish him and his entire generation for the pains he caused Christian families of Chibok. The saliva drooling bastard must pay for that crime
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by Softmirror: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

IF TRUE, THAT IS DEMOCRACY AT IT'S PEAK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8gXEto2_mQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FeiusU0-vI
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by limeta(f): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
This is just one out of many, what about eko atlantic city? Who opened up lekki axis for development with infrastructural development? Prior to 1999, leki axis was just pocket of villages comprising mostly ijebu speaking people, today, leki is the fastest developing real estate hub in africa despite it's swampy and waterlogged nature. One quarter of Anambra is been washed away by gully erosion till date despite Obi and all the OBIdients. Yet the illusionist won't stop saying stuff like lagos is no man's land, every nigerian (especially the igbo's) developed lagos. We charge the OBIdients to open up their own land too for such development. With your money in your hand as a non indigene, you cannot walk into Abakaliki, owerri, nnewi and any part of the east and say you want to buy just 20 acres of land, where will you get the concurrence of kinsmen and neigboring villagers to do so?

Without the visionary leadership of Tinubu, who spent tons of billion reclaiming the sea, there won't be eko atlantic city, infact the whole Ahmadu Bello way under the watch of the federal government had hitherto been sacked by the sea, Tinubu saw the huge potential, reached out for investment from foreign partners and eko atlantic city was born, if PDP had taken over Lagos, that massive investment would have gone down the drain for lack continuity and abandonment .

Leki and ibeju leki entire axis were all pockets of villages prior to 1999, Tinubu came partnered with the private sectors pumped billions of lagos money into developing infrastructure in that corridor, whilst he doing so, he was been mocked and lampooned by PDP and other traducers that he was wasting lagos money to develop unproductive village settlements, when there was urban decay and squalor, decrepit road and other infrastructure all over Lagos metropolis. Trust Jagaban, he never paid attention to their distraction, he rather continued, today leki, and all the massive real estates developments, leki deep sea port, leki airport and Dagote refinery came to light.

The first point of call for Dangote refinery was Warri, the people and their government rejected him, no "foreigner" would ever take massive possession of their God given land, God forbid! Dagote, then find his way to lagos, the ever accomodating West, the rest is history, if nigeria should go there separate ways today, would Dagote just pick his refinery and vamoose to kano?

The magic leki and ibeju leki axis is today, wouldn't have been possible if Tinubu after his glorious reign went into political retirement, which was the fate of most of his contemporary at the time, but he made sure he handed over the lagos blue print and master plan for development to his well teleguided successive successors, who fatefully continued to implement the master plan. Provided this tracjectory of development continues, lagos is on its way to becoming the third largest economy in africa before the close of this decade 2010. The worth of a leader is embedded in the strength of his successors who carried the touch after him.

Let the OBIdients rest their cacophony and address the nation in the light of their Principal's achievement devoid of lies telling of; I left billions of dollars for my successor and let them speak with pictorial evidence of thier Obi's bubble enduring legacies and accomplishments.
Good day all.

This is just one out of many, what about eko atlantic city? Who opened up lekki axis for development with infrastructural development?

Why you Afonjas keep saying he built lagos
You could not name one project he started and finished in 8 years
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
limeta:

This is just one out of many, what about eko atlantic city? Who opened up lekki axis for development with infrastructural development?

Why you Afonjas keep saying he built lagos
You could not name one project he started and finished in 8 years
Okoro You talk pass this during Buhari time. He's your president today

You go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne grin grin
Re: Shettima, Tell The Truth About Your Role In Chibok Girls Abduction-Goodluck J. by limeta(f): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro You talk pass this during Buhari time. He's your president today

You go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne grin grin

You really shameless
Is Buhari not killing you now
How many of your tribes people in Benin republic
Or idp camps
Can you boast of three meals a day .

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Solution To Tribal Hate / Atiku Just Won The Election Because Of This. / Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.