Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant (361 Views)

Lagos Tenant Hospitalised As Landlady Breaks Into Apartment / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? / How Can I Evict A Flatmate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant by SmileDance(f): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
My tenant has refused to pay rent for months now and also didn't give a specified time he will pay, my question now is how do I evict him? Do I still need to give him 3 months quit notice ( he pays six months rent)
I read it somewhere that since they are owing I only need to give a 7 day notice to quit.
Lawyers and landlords in the house please advice me on what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant by Illuminatiship(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Poison am

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant by Youngwiz71(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Well I really don't know tenacy laws but I advice you meet a lawyer, he/she will be able to guild you on what to do.....
Re: How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant by Nukilia: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Invite Oro worshippers to the house and watch the tenant move all his belongings effortlessly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant by T0BY(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Remove the roof..
Re: How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant by Cleveraustine01(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Madam you are very wicked and bad woman , ain't you ashame to bring up this topic here.

SmileDance:
My tenant has refused to pay rent for months now and also didn't give a specified time he will pay, my question now is how do I evict him? Do I still need to give him 3 months quit notice ( he pays six months rent)
I read it somewhere that since they are owing I only need to give a 7 day notice to quit.
Lawyers and landlords in the house please advice me on what to do
Re: How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant by Cleveraustine01(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oga you dey stupid for giving her this kind advice, wicked set of people

Youngwiz71:
Well I really don't know tenacy laws but I advice you meet a lawyer, he/she will be able to guild you on what to do.....
Re: How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant by SmileDance(f): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cleveraustine01:

Madam you are very wicked and bad woman , ain't you ashame to bring up this topic here.

you will be fine
Re: How Do I Evict A Stubborn Lagos Tenant by Youngwiz71(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cleveraustine01:

Oga you dey stupid for giving her this kind advice, wicked set of people

It is well with you.... No drink again ehn..

(1) (Reply)

. / Decent Miniflat With POP In A Gated Street At Ogba Area Or Ikeja. 650k. / Now Selling! 4bedroom Fully Detached Duplex @ Orchid.₦120m. Eunice 2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.