Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,907 members, 7,876,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Voice Of Management - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voice Of Management (137 Views)

FIRS Board Celebrates Members Of Management Team For Global Recognitions / First Bank’s FMAP Graduates Inaugural Set Of Management Associates / FMAP By First Bank graduates Inaugural Set Of Management Associates | E-nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voice Of Management by thevictorakpan: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
I am the contemporary voice of ‘Management Consulting’.

You can consult, recommend & give me jobs.

Nigeria has a history of poor management.
If the oil money made from the first commercial oil well in 1958 at Oloibiri, the 1960 and 1973 oil boom that exploded through 1970 to 1980 was judiciously Managed Nigeria/Nigeria’s will be cashing out.

Everything Needs To Be Managed
Management is required if you need things to improve over time.
Management is crucial when you need to benefit maximally from it.
Management is the conducting or supervising of something in order to make it achieve its goals.
Management involves directing, channeling the things and people in your life or business towards a particular objective.

You Need To Manage Your
Health, business, company, school, institution, church, organization, firm, family, money, relationship, job, self, staffs, property, resources etc.

I’m gratefully at your service.

Email: thevictorakpan@gmail.com
Phone: 08065955785

(1) (Reply)

19 ‘gbosas’ For The Grandmaster Of Data –toni Kan / Skrill And Neteller / Reclaiming The $20,000 Crown, Bitcoin Outperforms Ethereum On The Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.