Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju (25045 Views)

Obidents & ADC Supporters Hold Joint Rally For Peter Obi In Cross Rivers / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by 989900: 2:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Deji before 30 pieces of silver.

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Smarte724(m): 2:52am On Aug 27, 2022
This denji no get sense honestly, though indirectly he is actively campaigning for Peter obi. He mention obi more than his own party presidential candidate .
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Pwettylinda(f): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2022
marenalexander7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6WD2fLu5zY
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about

Get some sense na

This man is seriously sick, aged and requires support to even raise his hands.

Nigeria don't need that kind of president ona no dey get sense

Them curse this country??

Na waoo
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Slurity(m): 3:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Franklyn1234:

Is like, you're happy with the present state of this country,why can't we call a spade,a spade for once in this country?.Am sure, you don't have a different market,or ply a different route to your every destination.Keep on supporting evil, probably, because of ethnicity or religion
wake up from slumber and stop reading only Nigeria news. Nigeria is in a very bad shape yes, but is it only Nigeria that is facing it, the whole world is crashing down big time because of economic crises except few. You need to travel out of the country and see that other countries are not finding it easy even though Nigeria case may be at the edge. You flame I am supporting evil, who among the current contestant is in the present government? Who among them has not been part of government in the past? Who among them has the best achievements in the past. You are the one that is blinded by ethnicity and sentiments. You ignorantly and intentionally attributing Buhari's failure to ,earn that Tinubu too has failed. That is a nonsensical way to think.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by seemlilystun: 4:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
I thought it was only on Nairaland.

But going by the mentions of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he has frequently emphasized that “The best way to salvage stupid lots is to show them love, irrespective of their provocations”

And that’s how I have learnt to manage them.

Love conquers all.

No one has wished or chosen to be stupid, sometimes, life throws shit at you, and could also be hereditary.

It's everywhere lmao, they've become profound. Scary honestly !
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by seemlilystun: 4:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Slurity:
I share his thaught though. Check every supporter of Obi, you will see that they are either frustrated or not mentally well. They don't even know what they want.

Also, if you dare ask them to give reasons why Obi should be voted for, they throw tantrums and begin cussing.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Afonja 3ppl mouth

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Nauttyprof(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2022
nyiamfrank:
I thought Deji is a public figure, little did I know that he is a public nuisance.

They wonder how Obidients remain unshaken, strong kakaraka, stand gidigbaa!

Peter Obi will give you hypertension

Vote Labour party
Vote Peter Obi

He is beyond being a public nuisance. I still wonder who takes this man seriously. He is in support of APC but will come out acting as if he is against the party.

He speaks like one who needs to still learn.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by baretalk: 6:36am On Aug 27, 2022
dangerousd071:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szUSaYezvDI
Everytime Obi supporters when will you talk about your Agbodo boss���

Deji you be complete mumu �
Agbado na corn, corn is a cash crop, you idiots need some corn to boost your IQ. You people are dumb.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by BluntCrazeMan: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by CheapHomes1: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hope you're not living in Lagos.
You can't be living in Lagos and be asking these questions

Since you are living in Lagos, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my question. what are these track records, political wherewithal and excellent leadership that makes tinubu to be the most qualified candidate to rule nigeria come 2023?
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by SugarGirl44(f): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you are living in Lagos, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my question. what are these track records, political wherewithal and excellent leadership that makes tinubu to be the most qualified candidate to rule nigeria come 2023?

If you're not living in Lagos, which I doubt, then ask all your family members and tribes people living in Lagos and ask those ones that are still saving up to migrate there.
There must be something that's attracting them.

And there's a reason nobody is migrating to anambra state or any of the dead SE states.

There lies your answer.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by CheapHomes1: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If you're not living in Lagos, which I doubt, then ask all your family members and tribes people living in Lagos and ask those ones that are still saving up to migrate there.
There must be something that's attracting them.

And there's a reason nobody is migrating to anambra state or any of the dead SE states.

There lies your answer.

sorry, i dont know anything about anambra and SE. can you pls shed some light?

who are those migrating to lagos?

that still leaves these questions unanswered...what are these track records, political wherewithal and excellent leadership that makes tinubu to be the most qualified candidate to rule nigeria come 2023?
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by SugarGirl44(f): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

sorry, i dont know anything about anambra and SE. can you pls shed some light?

that still leaves these questions unanswered...what are these track records, political wherewithal and excellent leadership that makes tinubu to be the most qualified candidate to rule nigeria come 2023?

Stop asking me yeye questions alaye.
I've already answered you.
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Osibajo2023: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2022
nyiamfrank:
If he BV doesn't support Obi, he is right to call his supporters mad ni?

You are another nuisance. You can't defend Deji and not sound stupid.
mad man
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by CheapHomes1: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Stop asking me yeye questions alaye.
I've already answered you.

i thought you say you live in lagos? why cant you answer the questions i asked?

i dont know anything about anambra and SE. can you pls shed some light?

Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by basybasy: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
carochristoper:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/26/peter-obi-supporters-acting-mad-deji-adeyanju/%3famp=1
The right thinking people know that Obi candidacy is a failure from beginning. Its only mad ones that are misinterpreting and dreaming his presidency. We don't send them. This battle is Igbos vs Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani's and others. They don't have trusted allies because of their arrogance, bitterness, sentiments and dubious characters. Let's forget about them, Obituary is going no where. I swear, Hausafulanis dont trust Igbos, they smiling to Igbos because of the unity of Nigeria. When it comes to political decisions, Other tribes know that Igbos cannot be trusted with Presidential power. I swear, Obi cannot win
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Patience79: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wailers everywhere.

Deji Adeyanju is suppose to be selling his right hand man Sowore but he is busy chasing shadows. OBIDIENTs go give you BP ooo.

Wake up Deji and co.. A New Nigeria is possible with OBI-DATTI
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by deelobe: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
carochristoper:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/26/peter-obi-supporters-acting-mad-deji-adeyanju/%3famp=1
Totally disappointed in this guy. He is a combination of a nincompoop and buffoon
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by lailo: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Grandmeister:

Unfortunately you’re not amongst the liberal and tolerant yorubas. And thank goodness that we are all still alive when obasanjo a YORUBA man won TWICE in the entire SE. You lie like your father the devil.
The igbos support for Obasanjo was not for Yoruba, it was for PDP, a party they have been loyal to up till today even when same PDP never regards the region. Remember that Olu Falae was the choice of Yoruba against Obasanjo, the PDP choice. Yoruba voted for Olu falae and Igbos votes have always been against the yorubas hence Obasanjo PDP. No be today e start, even since the days of Obafemi Awolowo, Abiola (Tofa had his most votes in igbo land, not even in the north he came from). And e no go change even during this Tinubu time. Igbos will prefer Atiku (who never has any impact on Igbos or her economy) to Tinubu (whom they have benefited a lot from). These are facts.......
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by Grandmeister(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
lailo:

The igbos support for Obasanjo was not for Yoruba, it was for PDP, a party they have been loyal to up till today even when same PDP never regards the region. Remember that Olu Falae was the choice of Yoruba against Obasanjo, the PDP choice. Yoruba voted for Olu falae and Igbos votes have always been against the yorubas hence Obasanjo PDP. No be today e start, even since the days of Obafemi Awolowo, Abiola (Tofa had his most votes in igbo land, not even in the north he came from). And e no go change even during this Tinubu time. Igbos will prefer Atiku (who never has any impact on Igbos or her economy) to Tinubu (whom they have benefited a lot from). These are facts.......
Just like your brothers you are a natural liar. So as of 1999 Pdp was so popular for Igbos to have voted them? How old was Pdp as of 1999? A party that was barely a year old as at the time the election was conducted. Tufiakwa the way you guys rewrite history and lie without shame!
Re: Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju by lailo: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Grandmeister:

Just like your brothers you are a natural liar. So as of 1999 Pdp was so popular for Igbos to have voted them? How old was Pdp as of 1999? A party that was barely a year old as at the time the election was conducted. Tufiakwa the way you guys rewrite history and lie without shame!
You are the one who wants to rewrite story. I repeat Igbos have always voted in other direction as yorubas. The two leading candidates and party then were Obasanjo PDP and Falae AD. Igbos would prefer hausa PDP to Yoruba AD. Reason why all states in the east were won by PDP and that of SW won by AD. These are facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.