Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,547 members, 7,926,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Food Sweet O": Excited Brothers Turn Kitchen Into Dance Hall After Cooking, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Food Sweet O": Excited Brothers Turn Kitchen Into Dance Hall After Cooking, (251 Views)

I Transformed My Old Kitchen Into A Modern Kitchen On A Budget. / ‘love Is Sweet O’ – Fans React To Korede Bello And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Romance / ‘I Will Die O’- Excited Fan Almost ‘died’ After Meeting Wizkid In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Food Sweet O": Excited Brothers Turn Kitchen Into Dance Hall After Cooking, by Palevu: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
A group of brothers got so happy with themselves after cooking food at home, and it came out nice

In a video making rounds online, they danced excitedly while their sister stood at one corner, all smiles

Reacting to the video, some people shared their hilarious experiences after allowing their brothers to cook

A beautiful lady got surprised after seeing her brothers dance excitedly in the kitchen. The men looked happy as they claimed that their cooked food tasted nice.

One of the men dipped a spoon into the pot of food and passed it on to his brother, who confirmed that the food was great.

They all burst into dance moves at that instant as their sister stood at one corner, watching them in awe.

See video below

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/the-food-sweet-o-excited-brothers-turn/

(1) (Reply)

Singer Demi Lovato Regrets Making Documentaries On Her Sobriety Journey / Making Money Everyday Is What Is Most Important To Me - Nigerian Gay Influencer, / Tems Pays Tribute To Wizkid, Speaks On His New Song ‘bad To Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.