Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,740 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual (5875 Views)

Colorado Made Me Realize Say Another Life Dey / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by itsAnonMike(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
michlins:
Africa believes in money rituals yet we're the poorest continent.

How about government doing money ritual instead of borrowing money from China
bro i love this your comment
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by Gbagbuo247: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2022
Angel55555:

Well I meant no insult with my comment, read btw lines instead of displaying your nasty attitude for all to see. Back to the topic, you can hardly see a yahoo boy who's not into something fetish, the "Hustle" is crowded so you certainly need something to help you stand out .

GOD.
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by Gbagbuo247: 1:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Brainmytool:
Please bro stop advertising your ignorance.

There is blood money but you need sacrifices to attain a height of accumulating millions.
Saying there is nothing like blood money is like saying God cannot make you wealthy.

You might be asking: Did Elon Musk, Bill Gates and co performed rituals to attain such great heights. Remember dat a saying has it dat: the wealthier u get, the more exposed u get. Exposed to what? Rituals and indulgence into sects.

You really need to have your head checked.
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by Gbagbuo247: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2022
michlins:
What is appalling is that most of the people who believe that money ritual is real are university graduates and they studied economics too.

If you want to be rich, create a demand for something and then create the supply chain. You go pack money die.

Elon did it with PayPal system, same with Bezos

You are smart. Don’t mind all this cl*wns on here.
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by stillseth: 1:29am On Sep 17, 2022
The funny thing is that, some people aee commenting that there's money ritual.. ita a hoax.. there's nothing like money ritual...how come those you were told did money ritual are not eve rhe richest men in Nigeria, talkless of africa or the world.. its a hoax. All those harbalist suppose dey do am for their children if its truly real.. funny thing again is that, they will ssy someone did ritual and the person will be driving toyota camry pencil light....which kind ritual be that...
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by Gbagbuo247: 1:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Amarabae:
Money ritual indeed do exist.
I have seen some whose money came from water.

And how do you know? You followed him to the water ?
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by Lionstep: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by Angel55555(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gbagbuo247:

GOD.
Have mercy
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by Gbagbuo247: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Angel55555:

Have mercy

…on us.
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by Uchenna10(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
No vouch for any street man bro.... you're not in his closet....juju is real
Re: Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual by 4ward4: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2023
The dimensions, you sit and convince yourself to believe doesn't exist are Real . And only certain men who accept that fact and are ready to do what it takes can attain such dimension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emanuela Has Grown Big Boobs After Years Of Comedy Skits / Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? / ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.