Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi (75743 Views)

How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by sandland: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
How come they know that she is in Bauchi?

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Stargangz: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Arrest that bitch that send her an errand

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by TheMensch(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
No be juju be that?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by uptownemmygee(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
I didn't know teleporting is free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by GamalNasser: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Human trafficking is a huge problem these days

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by sanerugwei: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
I hope we get back to the Nigeria of yesteryears soon where parents send their children to school in many parts of the country unaccompanied and their safety is guaranteed.

Let's take back our country from the old vultures...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by rusher14: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
This story is pure chicken and cow... She is lying .. what sort of bullshīt story be this ?
She didn't know the guy man was lying to her that his father is the governor of Bauchi... 2hen she got there and saw the guy lives in a wooden shop abandoned in a bush the love cleared from her eye .. but by then the guy has finished eating her 6 months saved salary with her and she had no means of going back to Lagos...

I dont think it called "chicken and cow".

Can you correct yourself sir?

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Lemmy123(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is sad
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by chrisvic007: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
The girl does not hail from Lagos. She is a resident of Lagos state. Lagosians don't bear Ebuka.

We know the origin of those that bear that name.

May she locate her guardian.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by rusher14: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
sanerugwei:
I hope we get back to the Nigeria of yesteryears soon

That time una no appreciate am.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
At 12, I was traveling 200km to my secondary school unaccompanied. At 17, I travelled about 300km to the university as an undergraduate, but some people here said the girl at 17 is too young to go from VI to Ikorodu. Indomie generation Tufuakwa!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by edungene7: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
unbelievable what a ride something is not adding up

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by KingOfTheDamned: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
rusher14:

I dont think it called "chicken and cow".

Can you correct yourself sir?

Bros it's a chicken and cow story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Godstiger(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Diffusion
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by rusher14: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Bros it's a chicken and cow story

Hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by sandland: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
That means her where about is already known. Go to Bauchi and get more information.

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
What dispatch rider can deliver. You sent an innocent girl to rituals headquarters of Lagos. E no good o

5 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by bestman09(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
sad
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Temptee101(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fine gal

Thank God she was found alive and well.

5 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by SolarEngr(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
The story no complete!

Have you given this a thought?

You buy fuel #500 or more daily. For 100 days (about 3 months) you have spent (#500×100) #50,000 on fuel, if you add money you spent on oil(5K), T-fare (#100 × 100 days = 10K) and servicing your Gen(5K) for that 3 months, it should amount to about #70,000. Wow 70K just for about 6 hours light daily for just 3 months.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's time you stop stressing yourself and GO SOLAR! Check my signature

Plans from 100K upward.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by jrusky(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ebuk can not hail from Lzgos, nust say she lived in Lagos, SW don't bear Ebuka

Thank God she was found but how did she got to that far and who kidnapped her to that side?

5 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by rusher14: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
At 12, I was traveling 200km to my secondary school unaccompanied. At 17, I travelled about 300km to the university as an undergraduate, but some people here said the girl at 17 is too young to go from VI to Ikorodu. Indomie generation Tufuakwa!

You dey mind them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Creamypie(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abeg she never talk everything now. Anyways, thank God her head hasn't been divorced from her torso. Its also good all those mullahs never notice her. She for don be wife to one of em uncircumcised mofo

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by sammirano: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
When did ebuka hails from Lagos dis people dey ment

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ike007(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
So dem no dey collect payment before service for transport again...e get as this story be.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Bankowner: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
I don't understand!

The 17 years old girl already gave her address at Victoria Island in Lagos where she lives with her aunt yet Bauchi Police is asking for people who know her parents. Shouldn't they be calling the aunt to come for her or is there a conspiracy theory going on that the aunt may be involved in her travail?

Does the girl not have her own parents' numbers?

14 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Karemarealty288(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Is she a Time-Traveller?

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Starboytwo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
You mean Bauchi street in same Lagos.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Addme: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thank God she knows her address, it's easier that way. Police can help locate the house and get more information about her and her parents.

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ASAPFERG1: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Igbo girls ehnn shocked

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
She doesn't look like someone in distress.Forget it this girl eyes don open.

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Komu1048(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
This story is pure chicken and cow... She is lying .. what sort of bullshīt story be this ?
She didn't know the guy man was lying to her that his father is the governor of Bauchi... When she got there and saw the guy lives in a wooden shop abandoned in a bush the love cleared from her eye .. but by then the guy has finished eating her 6 months saved salary with her and she had no means of going back to Lagos...

So she goes to the police station to tell this cork and bl story.because she knows the Nigerian police are morons and will believe anything .
Do you know how many hours from Lagos to Bauchi? That's almost 48 hours on the road....

She would have been flogged but the police are afraid because she clearly looks like a rich man's daughter

All of dem dey madt, format wey I done know with s€x starve girls since 1997 na im still dey chop people till now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.