Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? (6149 Views)

Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by galadima77(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
czarr:
My brother ignorance is written all over you and I don't blame you, you don't have to be a pastor for God to use you or speak to you, do you think I am a pastor? Or religious? Christianity is science bro, it is spirituality( spiritual realities) because it is real, you don't even have to preach the Gospel to work with the holy spirit....let me ask you if your brother or friend would have accident on a travel(God forbid) and you can see it and save them, you would not want God to USE YOU to warn them?....What you believe doesn't matter, what you like or don't like, won't change what is. God is real and just because you don't like his pattern or methods doesn't make him any less real. Let the wisdom of man or the philosophy of man not blind you.

Ok since you know it all, why are you seeking for answers to things that are clearly supernatural? Do you think I'm here typing this to you by mistake or coincidence?
Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.

Instead of you to build capacity so you can have the intelligence of the holy spirit guide you to become the best version of yourself you are here abusing what people travel to India to buy powers to get. I have been where you are and I'm telling you how to navigate what you are experiencing and you are here talking nonsense, do you think I don't have better things to do than write this essay. You think you are smarter than people who do these things, you are letting human philosophy stop you from accessing higher dimensions of intelligence gathering.

Do with this what you will, I'm done.

Op listen to this poster. Not everyone has this energy and you're not alone in it. Many just shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
czarr:
My brother ignorance is written all over you and I don't blame you, you don't have to be a pastor for God to use you or speak to you, do you think I am a pastor? Or religious? Christianity is science bro, it is spirituality( spiritual realities) because it is real, you don't even have to preach the Gospel to work with the holy spirit....let me ask you if your brother or friend would have accident on a travel(God forbid) and you can see it and save them, you would not want God to USE YOU to warn them?....What you believe doesn't matter, what you like or don't like, won't change what is. God is real and just because you don't like his pattern or methods doesn't make him any less real. Let the wisdom of man or the philosophy of man not blind you.

Ok since you know it all, why are you seeking for answers to things that are clearly supernatural? Do you think I'm here typing this to you by mistake or coincidence?

Instead of you to build capacity so you can have the intelligence of the holy spirit guide you to become the best version of yourself you are here abusing what people travel to India to buy powers to get. I have been where you are and I'm telling you how to navigate what you are experiencing and you are here talking nonsense, do you think I don't have better things to do than write this essay. You think you are smarter than people who do these things, you are letting human philosophy stop you from accessing higher dimensions of intelligence gathering.

Thank you very much for this. I will do with this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Sojourner2000(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Check out this thread bro
UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥

Sisterfire should attend to you
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by promez(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please how do I get to speak with you privately czarr?
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Sojourner2000(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
TheGenius001:

Thank you very much for this. I will do with this.

Christianity might be spiritual science but it's still deception because it takes three things from you.
Your money
Your brain
Your own soul lol.

You have the gift of clairvoyance bro. Seeking answers in religion will only make you a worker for the religious sect.
It's up to you though.

Search this thread UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥

Then drop your questions. Sisterfire and her likes are so far the only recommendation I can make to help you walk your path on self discovery

I'd like to speak with you privately if you don't mind. Can you dm me?
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by delzbaba(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ask your parents if there were any strange circumstances before, during or after your birth, it might a lot of things.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hollybratt:
what else do you want to know about yourself than to get yourself a job.
...The fool wants the innocent op to see him become a billionaire next year. I can give my next two life to see Africa r_zed in Ashes . So that humans can live on it not animals below those we call animals...
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Christianity might be spiritual science but it's still deception because it takes three things from you.
Your money
Your brain
Your own soul lol.

You have the gift of clairvoyance bro. Seeking answers in religion will only make you a worker for the religious sect.
It's up to you though.

Search this thread UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥

Then drop your questions. Sisterfire and her likes are so far the only recommendation I can make to help you walk your path on self discovery

I'd like to speak with you privately if you don't mind. Can you dm me?

I really would love to chat you privately but for some reason. I am so sorry.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Sojourner2000(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2022
TheGenius001:

I really would love to chat you privately but for some reason. I am so sorry.

It's totally fine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2022
promez:

Please how do I get to speak with you privately czarr?
You can text me on WhatsApp, my number is on my signature.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:

...Mr Czarr you are extremely full of ignorance and I weep for ur generations to come they have abject ill luck before birth. Before birth life is beating on them 5:0 ...let's weep for him light workers leiylau Phillipson02 ovulo because a s_ul is condemned before our very eyes. Supreme WÆ•D this one shall be dimmed in brown l*ghts forever.
That this gifted soul have 2% of his gift isn't enough for wise souls to cry but for u to call him names known by u c*rsed christians spit
WHO DA FVCK ARE YOU ?
Imagine this tiny worm say that he dosent matter ,but what god thinks , Same god aka S*tan aka Y*hweh locked up in cold conf by the project of knouscu and great Amun made flesh
Are you not st*pid by advising a gifted to submit his decisions and descretions to ur god , WHO DA FVCK IS UR gOD?
Submit ur soul to ur locked up god and allow genuis001 build up his gift crawling ever in the mud built by sacred triangle mind programme called Christianity

Czarr u arent smart but dumb ,what stupid dimensions dos u and ur god uplift till date if not place of torments for ur likes in afterlife... Yahweh know nothing about coincidence which is one of the ingredients of the universal elements .

I would have given u piece of my mind but I feel drowsy , your 2nd person in triangle named feralikirinscu came to trap billions of souls by dying in cross , I his sister came to make dim l_ght shine till it challenges the s_n.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2022
galadima77:

Op listen to this poster. Not everyone has this energy and you're not alone in it. Many just shut up!

... you and Czarr are daft novices in things concerning supreme super batteries known as soul and blood vessel of the supreme known as the gifteds.
You cursed xtians dream of hate, jealousy and demons while this type dream of lights lights lights and more lights fireing symbols because light runs in the stream path of the supreme. Yahweh , wagnoi, nzame, Wu, Shivå aren't gifteds but empty brained immortals causing pains to my mother and nature her brother.
Many are quiet here not because holyghost the rapist told them so but because they are stupid , foolish and confused.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 12:34am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
You can text me on WhatsApp, my number is on my signature.
...so you can preach ur wack and tell them to do fasting , whether good or bad give god praises ...and when out of 1000 lucks shines on one u tell him to appreciate ur god by submitting ur fvcked account number.
I have dealt with u pastors that I am not even angry with u grin grin ...but don't touch any innocent gifted soul seeking help or I make u so miserable u shall w_ep in ur dr_ams and in reality. Don't let wat happened this moment repeat itself .

Ngwa thegenius001 let's see in my thread their are many works to be done .
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...so you can preach ur wack and tell them to do fasting , whether good or bad give god praises ...and when out of 1000 lucks shines on one u tell him to appreciate ur god by submitting ur fvcked account number.
I have dealt with u pastors that I am not even angry with u grin grin ...but don't touch any innocent gifted soul seeking help or I make u so miserable u shall w_ep in ur dr_ams and in reality. Don't let wat happened this moment repeat itself .

Seen and acknowledged. Let's meet there.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Fiscus105(m): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:

Oga, I biliv you read it in his post above that , atimes, he would pray after went into trance and he would now see solution to the problem encounter in the dream.

since God has given him gift to see beyond physical, he needs to develop the gift in other for him to use the gift optimally.

How? He would first purge himself from sins and running away from sins, he would be going to church regularly, there, he would develop himself from things of the lord, you can't just sit at home and think u will be updated with words of God automatically. (Though he should avoid fake church o). After that he must be involving in reading of the bible, a lot of fastings and prayers.

Thinking, u can do work of God in "prophetic ministry" without involving urself deeply in Church and other things I mentioned above ,u are deceiving urself, it's not to see vision that most important but ability to solve problems u see in vision, hence u become a mere seer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...Mr Czarr you are extremely full of ignorance and I weep for ur generations to come they have abject ill luck before birth. Before birth life is beating on them 5:0 ...let's weep for him light workers leiylau Phillipson02 ovulo because a s_ul is condemned before our very eyes. Supreme WÆ•D this one shall be dimmed in brown l*ghts forever.
That this gifted soul is have 2% of his gift isn't enough for wise souls to cry but for u to call him names known by u c*rsed christians spit
WHO DA FVCK ARE YOU ?
Imagine this tiny worm say what he is dosent matter ,but what god thinks , Same god aka S*tan aka Y*hweh locked up in cold conf by the project of knouscu and great Amun made flesh
Are you not st*pid by advising a gifted to submit his decisions and descretions to ur god , WHO DA FVCK IS UR gOD?
Submit ur soul to ur locked up god and allow genuis001 build up his gift crawling ever in the mud built by sacred triangle mind programme called Christianity

Czarr u arent smart but dumb ,what stupid dimensions dos u and ur god uplift till date if not place of torments for ur likes in afterlife... Yahweh know nothing about coincidence which is one of the ingredients of the universal elements .

I would have given u piece of my mind but I feel drowsy , your 2nd person in triangle named feralikirinscu came to trap billions of souls by dying in cross , I his sister came to make dim l_ght shine till it challenges the s_n.

Lol...even you know that you are not well, seek help.lol gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
... you and Czarr are daft novices in things concerning supreme super batteries known as soul and blood vessel of the supreme known as the gifteds.
You cursed xtians dream of hate, jealousy and demons while this type dream of lights lights lights and more lights fireing symbols because light runs in the stream path of the supreme. Yahweh , wagnoi, nzame, Wu, Shivå aren't gifteds but empty brained immortals causing pains to my mother and nature her brother.
Many are quiet here not because holyghost the rapist told them so but because they are stupid , foolish and confused.
Lol this one is possessed. Stop making shit up bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:

Lol...my friend shut up, I am gifted stupid. I can relate with his experiences. Stop making up stupid names out of your ass, no one is buying your crap and no one is buying your books, no one will buy into another stupid made up religion.

Don't quote me or thunder will fire you, did I tell you I was a pastor? Did I tell you I am asking anyone for money? Stop ranting lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 1:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

Oga, I biliv you read it in his post above that , atimes, he would pray after went into trance and he would now see solution to the problem encounter in the dream.

since God has given him gift to see beyond physical, he needs to develop the gift in other for him to use the gift optimally.

How? He would first purge himself from sins and running away from sins, he would be going to church regularly, there, he would develop himself from things of the lord, you can't just sit at home and think u will be updated with words of God automatically. (Though he should avoid fake church o). After that he must be involving in reading of the bible, a lot of fastings and prayers.

Thinking, u can do work of God in "prophetic ministry" without involving urself deeply in Church and other things I mentioned above ,u are deceiving urself, it's not to see vision that most important but ability to solve problems u see in vision, hence u become a mere seer.
All he needs is a mentor who has the same gifts, daily reading of the Bible, at least 5 Chapters daily, and to activate his spirit by speaking in tongues. Church is good too, because of coperate anointing but it is not necessary in helping him ascend. I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 1:08am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
Lol...my friend shut up, I am gifted stupid. I can relate with his experiences. Stop making up stupid names out of your ass, no one is buying your crap and no one is buying your books, no one will buy into another stupid made up religion.

Don't quote me or thunder will fire you, did I tell you I was a pastor? Did I tell you I am asking anyone for money? Stop ranting lunatic.
...Shut ur crap my son don't deceive innocent souls with program u know nothing about ...I was once in that triangle b4 Jesus aka feralikirinscu , so when I talk u listen black human

Wait !!! Everyone he is a gifted , gifted in speaking in tongues, praying in tongues , vision to see evil happen to ugly people spare me that , because no real gifted feels comfortable going to church where their gifts evaporates into oblivion.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 1:11am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:

... F_ool I placed a curse on all Religion . If u arent lesser than a beast u would av known sisterfire is a supporter of brain using.
Fool
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 1:11am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...Shut ur crap my son don't deceive innocent souls with program u know nothing about ...I was once in that triangle b4 Jesus aka feralikirinscu , so when I talk u listen black human

Wait !!! Everyone he is a gifted , gifted in speaking in tongues, praying in tongues , vision to see evil happen to ugly people spare me that , because no real gifted feels comfortable going to church where their gifts evaporates into oblivion.
You are mentally deranged seek help, or go and act sci fi with all these made up jargons because you want to feel important, you have a mental illness, seek help and stop lying to yourself before it's too late.

You read some fake Shi online now you made it part of your persona because your real-life is a mess, so you've made yourself believe false Shi so that you can feel like you have a purpose. Mumu
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 1:12am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
... F_ool I placed a curse on all Religion . If u arent lesser than a beast u would av known sisterfire is a supporter of brain using.
Fool
LMAO see who is placing curse.
You done dey enter market you no know.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 1:12am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
Lol this one is possessed. Stop making shit up bro
...My sister I am possessed to cause u pastors or pastor to be pains, I weep for ur children.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Fiscus105(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
All he needs is a mentor who has the same gifts, daily reading of the Bible, at least 5 Chapters daily, and to activate his spirit by speaking in tongues. Church is good too, because of coperate anointing but it is not necessary in helping him ascend. I know what I'm saying.

In a "gift" like this, it's [b]extremely necessary, [/b]infact, the mentor u mentioned, where will he meet him or her? Market? Hospital? Disco house? School?

because others are turning church to money making ventures, doesn't stop person that God really wants to use not to have his own ministry if it's will of God o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 1:16am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
LMAO see who is placing curse.
You done dey enter market you no know.
...says a worshipper of Jesus Christ the Liar n gay rapist grin grin grin grin grin
I have no talk with u because u are a tiny worm but ur god whom I and hundred others have in a cold cage till 3000AD.

Good bye my tiny worm
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 1:18am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...My sister I am possessed to cause u pastors or pastor to be pains, I weep for ur children.
nice one...lol
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 1:21am On Aug 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...says a worshipper of Jesus Christ the Liar n gay rapist grin grin grin grin grin
I have no talk with u because u are a tiny worm but ur god whom I and hundred others have in a cold cage till 3000AD.

Good bye my tiny worm
You caged god, but you never even chop this morning. Lmao.

Werey. Someone with true power no go even dey run mouth like you. Go and sleep kiddo, it's past your bedtime.

Caged god indeed. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 1:24am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
You are mentally deranged seek help, or go and act sci fi with all these made up jargons because you want to feel important, you have a mental illness, seek help and stop lying to yourself before it's too late.

You read some fake Shi online now you made it part of your persona because your real-life is a mess, so you've made yourself believe false Shi so that you can feel like you have a purpose. Mumu
...Fela anukpulapo kuti was mentally deranged, George orwell & socrates were mentally unstable , great Nostradamus was mad during his days because fools are always at 99% and higher souls are 1% ...
Our society are made up of 99% fools who are 1million Czarr 's roaming about looking for empty brains to scam and few wise humans to call Mad.

Your god is a shameless god and I have warned thegenius001 to avoid u like plague , u want to read a bible that cursed falsehood book to a gifted ? .
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by SisterFire(f): 1:26am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
nice one...lol

Please good bye u are even less little than I thought .
A church going tout grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9ja Babe Who Bragged She Can F*#k 60 Guys In 24hrs Releases N@kêd Photos / Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki / Pregnant Lady Who Divorced Her Husband Cos Of Cheating Later Bcoms His Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.