Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? (682 Views)

What Does This Mean From A Lady?? / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Whet Does This Statement Mean?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
If you just met someone recently, and they approached you first and then you both exchanged contact. They call you frequently to check up on you and you both talk and laugh. And then you tell them you have been so busy and stressed Out recently and they say “hope you’re not looking ugly o” ??

Why would someone you just met who first approached you say that? Could it be they only like you for your appearance and don’t want anything to do with you if you looked bad?

Why would someone you just met less than a week be worried about your looks all because you said you’re feeling stressed

Please what do you think?
Re: What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? by rocknation62(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmmm!

No be everything we go dey tell una for this place!

Haba…

Green light bro

1 Like

Re: What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? by squash47(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
This guy sef. U be like who no get street OT. na every small thing u dey attach meaning to like lonely house wife. angry
Re: What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
squash47:
This guy sef. U be like who no get street OT. na every small thing u dey attach meaning to like lonely house wife. angry

Lol love this comment bro, no vex I be og but I been think say the babe na good girl wey go loyal and God fearing. Now I know she’s just like other girls , she only like me for my appearance and she will fvck me up without thinking twice if she finds someone better. I’m just sad she’s the same as every other girl I keep meeting my whole life

You won’t understand how long I have been searching for a good girl , that statement means a lot. It means if you ever get broke or ugly I don’t fvcking need you Anymore.

Pvssy isn’t everything, I’m trying to settle down soon
Re: What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? by doggedfighter(f): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Lol love this comment bro, no vex I be og but I been think say the babe na good girl wey go loyal and God fearing. Now I know she’s just like other girls , she only like me for my appearance and she will fvck me up without thinking twice if she finds someone better. I’m just sad she’s the same as every other girl I keep meeting my whole life

You won’t understand how long I have been searching for a good girl , that statement means a lot. It means if you ever get broke or ugly I don’t fvcking need you Anymore.

So this simple playful comment translated to not being loyal and God fearing?

You clearly have a lot of issues.

Sort yourself out. The girls you are meeting ain't the problem. You are the problem.

Geez !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? by Coly2012(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Oga work on yourself and upgrade your level of thinking and world view before looking for that type of woman you want, because from your comment it's clear that the girls are not the problem but you.
Re: What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? by Onitemhi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Give of one colorado to reason the comment

(1) (Reply)

Newlywed On Honeymoon Caught Meeting Sex Worker After He Snuck Off From His Wife / Pussy Has Messed So Many Men's Life Up! / What You Need To Do To Seduce Your Husband Without Asking Him For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.