Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike (30349 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by goody234: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

First sorry for yourself and your fams

Dont worry about me.. my fams and i live fine ...its dunces like you suffering in the country with your family that don't know any better sufferhead
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by 1stdammy: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Useless politicians, Una commot from where Una dey rule, go do meeting for place wey another government make Beautiful, sane, and working, to hold meeting, animals. When affairs dont favour them, they become emergency freedom fighters,even most useless wife of wike,ikpeazu, becoming a freedom fighter of masses. Its for your interests, not your love for me. Even as a southerner and deltan, I no send any of Una, whether obi of l.p, PDP, or APC. Only fools send all u guys. For Those supporting obi, e just dey use media mock humility to gain political sentiments and for you to be emotionally connected to his ambitions. Once he becomes president, na his family, close associate go benefit, not you.... I repeat, NOT YOU .This last statement applies to all aspirants in nigeria.

Why you come dey reason like me like this

I think say na only me sha......

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by flejnr2(f): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Viltron:

See how shameless you lots are? If obi is a saint as you people have painted him, you wouldn't want him to associate with a fraud like Wike
You go dirty to achieve an aim and act right while there
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by Daniety(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chinjo2:
Wike is a wise politician. Those advising him to decamp are only seeking his downfall because they see him as too powerful. Once he decamps, they will humiliate him and make him politically irrelevant just as they have done to Godswill Akpabio.

Tinubu is the best candidate

we all know

because of politically aquiment
they should just vote for him ahead of 2023
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by OLOKOESHIN: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
goody234:

Dont worry about me.. my fams and i live fine ...its dunces like you suffering in the country with your family that don't know any better sufferhead
Fool at 32
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by iyaniwura7nneka: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
I know that the meeting was in Obi's favor.Peter G. Obi, the next president of Nigeria come 2023I know that the meeting was in Obi's favor.Peter G. Obi, the next president of Nigeria come 2023...
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by Ylink4sure: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
He will not decamp. Tinubu and Wike knows APC can't win in Rivers,all APC needs his 25% of votes which Wike can provide if he decides to work with Tinubu. Don't forget PDP has a governorship Candidate who is Wike's Boy. All he needs to do to weaken PDP is not to provide funds for Atiku's election and not campaign vigorously. He knows that Obi will do well inspite of any effort in Rivers,so he knows Atiku can't be effectively helped.

He (Wike) may have calculated that across southern Nigeria Atiku's chances has been destroyed by the reception been given to Obi and realising that is of immense benefits to Tinubu(Reno Omokri has seen this too and even said Obi is working for Tinubu,which is silly of course) and he(Wike) has assess to information resources and network in the North that we ordinary folks can only dream to know that the votes for Obi is essentially wasted as he can't get more than 10% of total votes from Northern Nigeria,therefore concluded that Tinubu has the best chance! And since he doesn't need to win Rivers but get just 25% constitutionally needed votes for Tinubu(a very easy proposition),he may work for APC while remaining in PDP. And if Tinubu wins,he gets rewarded at the "Centre" after leaving office.

Chinjo2:
Wike is a wise politician. Those advising him to decamp are only seeking his downfall because they see him as too powerful. Once he decamps, they will humiliate him and make him politically irrelevant just as they have done to Godswill Akpabio.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by able20(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
OBJ will never encourage Wike to support Atiku or Tinubu, that is obvious..
Wike & co want to dismantle corrupt godfathers like Tinubu in Nigeria political arena and return power to the people
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by LordOfTheGame: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wike will work for Peter Obi's emergence. Mark my words.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by Wilddove(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Useless politicians, Una commot from where Una dey rule, go do meeting for place wey another government make Beautiful, sane, and working, to hold meeting, animals. When affairs dont favour them, they become emergency freedom fighters,even most useless wife of wike,ikpeazu, becoming a freedom fighter of masses. Its for your interests, not your love for me. Even as a southerner and deltan, I no send any of Una, whether obi of l.p, PDP, or APC. Only fools send all u guys. For Those supporting obi, e just dey use media mock humility to gain political sentiments and for you to be emotionally connected to his ambitions. Once he becomes president, na his family, close associate go benefit, not you.... I repeat, NOT YOU .This last statement applies to all aspirants in nigeria.
You nailed it. I wonder why some gullibe fellows don't want to get sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by Wwwq: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by CHAQUR: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wike dey plant his interest in everywhere... Working to becoming a stake holder in all the major political parties... That's 3 shot of gambling... God...! Give Nigeria a president under whose my life will further better come alive...
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by shiki(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Don’t let tinubu ban you from moving round Lagos oo wink .... I’m Obidient though
Pwettylinda:
Voting for Tinubu is another disaster
Nigerians make ona get sense for ones na undecided

Let's not repeat this Buhari kind of error again, we told you guys 8 years ago ona no listen how far today??

Tinubu is terminally sick and needs the support of two or more people to even raise hands up.

Forget all the APC propaganda.

Tinubu is aged and sick and not fit for presidency.

There is no my turn on the Nigerian constitution.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by Bimpe29: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wike, the political strategist of the moment.
Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by Kooldame: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
The only one whom I know that can fix Nigeria the way he fixed Lagos is Tinubu though he go still chop him own but at least he is experienced but my fear is his health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.