Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,732 members, 7,875,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship (22845 Views)

I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Amalekki: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
With Atiku? grin
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Quest7777: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by hush15: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Smithkafors:
That is how reasonable people talk..... Anyone supporting tinubu wants Nigeria to collapse.
A win for tinubu is a win for touts, tribal bigots, corrupt politicians and re-endorsing bad governance.

Take back Nigeria

You forgot to include religious fanatic dividers and confusionists.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by ufotunang: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Yes you are saying the truth... some one should not just vote for a person because you both are friends or brothers, relatives orf from the same region, tribe ethnic groups...you should vote for the person when you see that the person has the capability and his acompetent person and.leader that can.make the country to be good and better
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by yusufmurry: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Dele has been seeking attention recently.

I read his 2023 election permutation in thisdaylive column; very boring article, lacking in substance.

Someone should advice him to face journalism and not politics
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Survival24: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Nigeria FIRST before any political party, God BLESS Nigeria. Vote wisely, vote Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Alajiki(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
This boy again.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria no matter who Dele Momodu support.

The Peter Obi we know is a gala seller at Obalende
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by ennyrah: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2022
People are still dumb in Nigeria...even the learned ones are not left out in this nonsense of voting party instead of individual, are you voting for party or candidate ?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Indispensable85(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Dele momodu that couldn't get even one vote in his party's primary. People should stop making some of these people relevant joor. He has done well in his private business but he's a nobody in the politics of Nigeria. The only relevant people now are those who can deliver their constituencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Bontafa: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:
Dele, we Nigerian youths know that your allegiance is to money.

You will serve whomever can keep the money raining.

Anybody when no support Tinubu Na your enemy.

Corn urchin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by sekem: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Every sensible Nigerian should become obidient immediately.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by asanausana91: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
This boy again.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria no matter who Dele Momodu support.
who is peter obi? That was the reply I got in maiduguri when I wanted to sell Peter Obi candidacy. Infact many of them cannot even pronounce the name.
I will advise Peter Obi to join Atiku so that apc will be defeated. If because of his greed he divide PDP vote and allow APC to win, then he should know that it will take another 24 years before Igbo man becomes the president.
Peter Obi have a good chance of being a president after Atiku 8years.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by tonysunkan: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Interesting. Of exactly what electoral value is Momodu?

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by asanausana91: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Indispensable85:
Dele momodu that couldn't get even one vote in his party's primary. People should stop making some of these people relevant joor. He has done well in his private business but he's a nobody in the politics of Nigeria. The only relevant people now are those who can deliver their constituencies.
if he is not relevant Yemi Tinubu will not beg him to campaign for her husband.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Rawtruth1: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Obedience is better than sacrifice
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by digital5: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

If you blame BAT for Buhari’s failure but discrediting BAT for Fashola, Ambode and SanWo. Progress in Lagos it means you’re 100 percent Biased and bitter.
Nigerians claims to be educated and exposed yet we still vote on party lines . As long as politicians still see us that way they’ll keep on cross carpeting from one house to Another after destroying their current platform.
Buhari failed not APC.

Umahi and Zulum will have my vote irrespective of the political party they belong too.
BAT comes first intellectually Amongst Obi and ATiku. BAT vision in Lagos is visible and relevant for the next 50yrs or more . That’s why I prefer him. Every Nigerian should vote based on individual not party .
but he was the major player that brought us where we are today, because of his selfish interest
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Latakia(f): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2022
The one that really put the interest of Nigeria and care for the interest of the youths can be seen based on their track records from this illustration.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Bryan88(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2022
rusher14:
grin

Why is it that when you say that candidate that lies a lot, everyone thinks you are talking about OBI?
from ur likes and share, u go see say u not jst makin sense...indeed common sense no common.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by jamace(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:
grin
Why is he running away from interview? grin grin grin grin
Because Tinubu only knows AGBADO and CASSAVA ECONOMICS, with the full support of election rigging and thugery... grin grin

Vote wisely o. Na so Bubu dodged interview. Today we know better. grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Khaysee: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
You are pdp card carrying member what do we expect b4

Turkey shirt 4k
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Neyoosha007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dele Mumu man
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dele is not politically relevant,so he should rest
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Fearyourcreator: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
That is what all sensible person should do.
And vote Obi
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Pet2018: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hope you will not come back to look for contract and appointment, because no one reaps where he did not show.The government you want to enthrone is the one Nigeria sacked some seven years ago after 16years of visionless and great corruption.The messiah Atiku you are supporting played a pivotal role in that cancerous government.Hope you will not remember friendship later.

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by rusher14: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bryan88:
from ur likes and share, u go see say u not jst makin sense...indeed common sense no common.

Why are you worried about my post to the point of responding?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by Alawode01(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
The noise is even too much for this man,if you can't support him leave him alone.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by asanausana91: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Does Jagaban come to beg for your love? Either you like it or not Asiwaju is our next president and Shettima the vice. For your information, Wike is in APC and South South already in the bag. Go and sell your 'love' to Obidients and Atikulators.
unfortunately the wife of the drug will not agree with you that is why she was begging him.
Re: Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship by mightyleks(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
rusher14:
grin

Why is it that when you say that candidate that lies a lot, everyone thinks you are talking about OBI?
who is everyone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Faces 7 Years Imprisonment Over Hate Speech / Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election / Kachikwu: Subsidy Removal Will Not Affect Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.