Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,337 members, 7,917,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:29 PM

Virginity Is A Blessing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is A Blessing (1730 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Let me guess ... hoes and all the high body coumt women out there ddnt decide to spread their legs....they were forced or enticed..they dont evem like sex...

.they never wanted to sleep around...they were forced to demand for money and petty things like iphones and wigs .....

You can bring up a theory that virgins deserves virgins..but your hypocritical feminist mind ddnt think women several other men have slept with several abortions to match ddnt deserve same bride price...hoes deserve the street...no man should settle for their remains

For mercy's sake ..they can settle with any of the men they spread their legs and aborted for....
I’m not a feminist and don’t even have their strength but in all honesty no wayward man should hunt for a virgin woman, who’s going to marry the women he has frolicked with? No reasonable virgin woman would settle for a wayward man too, you’ll get what you deserve , it’s the law of nature

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by WatchYourSix: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Funnily enough am just saying those who deserves virgin do and vice versa

Nobody deserves any thing...its a matter of choice...
its like saying i dont deserve a new car becos ive used thrid hand cars several other people have used ...in fact..its is those that have used fifth hand cars that know they have really been cheated and aspire to get the tear rubber experience grin
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Funnily enough am just saying those who deserves virgin do and vice versa
Virginity is not a man's primary virtue as it applies to a woman.A man is always above woman in hierachy,only a rebellious feminist will think otherwise.virginity is the price to secure a man's commitment while commitment is the price to secure a virgin.Its a divine contract.
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by HarlequinLekex: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Nobody deserves any thing...its a matter of choice... its like saying i dont deserve a new car becos ive used thrid hand cars several other people have used ...in fact..its is those that have used fifth hand cars that know they have really been cheated and aspire to get thr tear rubber experience grin
Ewo this p deep
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by WatchYourSix: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
I’m not a feminist and don’t even have their strength but in all honesty no wayward man should hunt for a virgin woman, who’s going to marry the women he has frolicked with? No reasonable virgin woman would settle for a wayward man too, you’ll get what you deserve , it’s the law of nature

Thats not how nature works really...its like sayimg women that have dated bad men dont deserve good men....if you have dated horrible men...u will want nothing more than to get a good man

..the men you think dont deserve virgins may have only been in relationships with wome
several other men have slept with....how does that translate to deserving a right to chooose better??

like said before...if youve used fifth hand cars well..u would desire the new car experience

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Adeling:
A man once told me he got married to his wife a virgin, but his wife wasn't a virgin..
Yet he said he loves his wife more than anything (21 years in marriage).

As long as the deflowered as come to grips with reality and quickly change their ways, they are good to go.

Most times It's is not the container that matters but the Content.
What content can be found inside an empty container or vessel ??
LOL
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by WatchYourSix: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Looky:
What content can be found inside an empty container or vessel ??
LOL

This is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin
WatchYourSix:

This is wickedness
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Looky:
Prove me wrong
How should I?
Make I snap my d**k send give you?lol

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Felyyaks(f): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmm wahala grin grin grin
Preach male virginity also to balance the equation
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Felyyaks:
Hmmm wahala grin grin grin
Preach male virginity also to balance the equation
The equation is already balanced.Men give commitment,women offer their virginity to receive commitment.
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by omolasho: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Damaged girls are coming for your head run ooo!
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by marlow1962(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Throughout my life till this present time, I have known to be the type that buys my goods brand new (tear rubber) ranging from normal day to day house hold appliances, to my car etc.
i hate buying/ having anything to do with second hand products ( brand new feels good and last long). So why will I want to get married (very important time in a man’s life) I will now opt out for a second hand goods? God gave Virginity to the womanhood for a reason, so you saying who virginity help is actually calling God a fool( common change ur ways).
Some ppl say I won’t get married with that kind of mentality, but truth be told “I don’t gv a fk” I won’t settle for someone that lost it all cus of mere iPhone and cheap ass wigs (some go as far as loosing it for just food, hungry gals irritates me)
I don’t care how and why you lost urs, but as long as you lost it just to gain stupid prizes from stupid men, then you don’t deserve to be a wife ( wife is different from gf or side chick)
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nicepoker(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
What do you call males that have not had sex?
Saints.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by 618benazir: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
What do you call males that have not had sex?What do you call males that have not had sex?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Heard Nigerian Men Only Like Se.x And Food / Ladies Will You Smash Your Friends If The Chance Arise? / Need To Get Rid Of My Feelings

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.