Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) (5788 Views)

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by cybertron88: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
JAMO84:
Because 59 pieces of ipob terrorists walked for Obi, you think he's Mandela? Wait until campaign starts, you will see the difference between a first class graduate and a third class lying machine
U guys are not waiting for any campaign to start. U are waiting for mobilization fee..

2 Likes

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by codedguy1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Healthquest:
but u eat cornflake and golden more?

Did pitobi took his followers brain?

Tinubu urchins that can't speak simple English.

Agbado and cassava have destroyed your brain.

Took ko taker ni.

1 Like

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Rikidony(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
@OP They are waiting for mobilization money.

Una no go kill me for this place grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by XerXers: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:
You think rally is all about your 150 IPOB grin

You saw what happened in ABK the last time Jagaban visited Obadanjo ?

That was unexpected show of love.

When there is rally for Tinubu you won't need to ask about it. Just go and enjoy your 150 men walk for Obituary
Peter Obi is not even in the country yet pulling huge crowd outside his region

3 Likes

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by JAMO84: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
cybertron88:

U guys are not waiting for any campaign to start. U are waiting for mobilization fee..
E no concern you
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Spizzy1: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
The rally by APC fools was dead on arrival...

Comrade, please we shouldn't call them names because they are potential OBIdients members as well. You get it?
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by NothingDoMe: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
I'm curious. What's the update? At least Mc Olumo can organize garage boys to dance and hire Portable to fart at one of our important national artifacts.

1 Like

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by elexjojo745(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Baba be mature for once
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
How far guys

For their minds. grin I noticed they tagged the walk "100,000k" youth-walk as compared to OBIdients who are brazenly and courageously calling theirs "2 million-" and "1 million"-man march.

Fortune only gives* to those who dare to demand.

My theory is that they were hoping to go for a more realistic or practical, down-to-earth event, although cowardly. E no sure for them say people go come out (without incentives); na why dem put a mere and meager 100k, in hopes that even if people come and their numbers were questioned, they'll defend it by saying, "Ehn, shebi we called it 100k. We know what is obtainable. We're not delusional like obidients." Awon osinwin eniyan. You either don't put a specific number, or when you put, dare to be outrageous. I know all the "2 miilion" and "1 million" descriptions by Obi supporters are just figurative words...but they are meant to actually *ginger* people, which in turn will draw the crowd.

We trust people will show up, but agbadorians are already doubting and underpricing themselves, LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

For their minds. grin I noticed they tagged the walk "100,000k" youth-walk. As compared to OBIdients who are brazenly and courageously calling theirs "2 million" and "1 million" man march.

Fortune only gives to those who dare to demand. My theory is that they were hoping to go for a more realistic or practical down-to-earth event, although cowardly. E no sure for them say people go come out, na why dem put a mere, meagerly 100k, in hopes that even if people come and their numbers were questioned, they'll defend by saying "Ehn, shebi we called it 100k. We know what is obtainable. We're not delusional like obidients." Mad people. You either don't put a specific number, or when you put, dare to be outrageous. I know all the "2 miilion" and "1 million" descriptions by Obi supporters are just figurative words... but, they are meant to actually ginger people, which in turn will draw the crowd. We trust people will show up.

But agbadorians are already doubting and underpricing themselves, LMAO.

You guys are just so predictable. When it's obi, it was done free of charge. When it's the other way, they were rented... I have seen videos of the rally and will post pictures of them soon.
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by OfoIgbo: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
How far guys

I didn't know of this march.

But this morning, I saw just a few people wearing APC and Tinubu outfits, marching along Kudirat Abiola way, with just one sound system, marching and chanting in support of Tinubu and accompanied by FRSC and police officials. They were numbering just a few hundreds. I doubt they were up to one thousand. They were probably heading towards Ikeja underbridge.

I was driving towards the Opebi Link bridge when I saw them.
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
tonyuny12:
I have seen videos of the rally and will post pictures of them soon.

Kindly do us the favour, sir. grin grin A n duro deyi. We dey wait. Tick tock...
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Kindly do us the favour, sir. grin grin A n duro deyi. We dey wait. Tick tock...

Not on tick tock but Twitter.
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by klever18(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
tonyuny12:

You guys are just so predictable. When it's obi, it was done free of charge. When it's the other way, they were rented... I have seen videos of the rally and will post pictures of them soon.
yeah you forgot the rented bishops?

1 Like

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
tonyuny12:
Not on tick tock but Twitter.

Now I know you do not have anything to say. You quoted me here on Nairaland to tell me you were going to post pictures and videos of the rally soon, and I should start going to Twitter, to do what? undecided You don't even understand the "tick tock" is me counting down to the time until you post your "proof."

Mr., park comot for my front, abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
NothingDoMe:
I'm curious. What's the update? At least Mc Olumo can organize garage boys to dance and hire Portable to fart at one of our important national artifacts.

portable no well normally
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Oksman(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
JAMO84:
Because 59 pieces of ipob terrorists walked for Obi, you think he's Mandela? Wait until campaign starts, you will see the difference between a first class graduate and a third class lying machine

You will soon change the narrative when the real campaign begins. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Now I know you do not have anything to say. You quoted me here on Nairaland to tell me you were going to post pictures and videos of the rally soon, and I should start going to Twitter, to do what? undecided You don't even understand the "tick tock" is me counting down to the time until you post your "proof."

I didn't ask you to get it from Twitter. Stop being emotional ��. I said I will get it Twitter where I saw something of such.
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
klever18:
yeah you forgot the rented bishops?

Lol

Same rented bishop whose identity could not be argued after they showed proof of their ministry.
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Tochi3(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Even Tinubu zombies are ashamed to be associated with him in real life, they only hide behind social media to push out propaganda
Chaiii grin grin
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
tonyuny12:
I didn't ask you to get it from Twitter. Stop being emotional ��. I said I will get it Twitter where I saw something of such.

Føck out of my mentions.
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Ogakaycce(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

When there is rally for Tinubu you won't need to ask about it. Just go and enjoy your 150 men walk for Obituary

Ode did you see Peter obi in any of these rally?

Good market sell itself
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Føck out of my mentions.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tsg2023

You can get the video here my friend. This is just from the Ikeja youths.

Sleep well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by PeterObi4LP: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Reinaldo post=116112835]

Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi
When we told you that Nigeria was now fully Obidient you thought it was a joke. APC will come third in the coming elections.[/quote0]

The names above as mentioned are the most FOOLIS.H, TRIBALISTIC E-DIOT and Uneducated urchins I have ever come across.
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by yommyoke: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingKO22:

Are you new in Nigeria?
Rallying around a politician whenever they visit isn't new, especially a money bag like Tinubu.
People will rally around him till baba gets too happy and starts throwing cash, and now you can tell me, do you say I'm an Obi-dient and refuse the free money??
Collect the money, chop and clean mouth, we'll all meet on election day to decide.
Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Re: How Far With APC Rally for Tinubu In Lagos Today?(photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massob Are On Government Payroll / Is Nairaland Biased? / Don’t Take Tinubu Too Serious, Ex-pre. Olusegun Obasanjo To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.