Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,388 members, 7,901,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again (5562 Views)

Peter Obi's Call To Oyedepo: APC Search For Evidence Still Doesn't Have Merit / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Elporo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Free Rev. Fr Mbaka!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by naijapips04: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Supporting and voting obi will only ensure APC continues their ruling.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by DeleTaller: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
abobote:

His own church or your papa church?

You are a mumu man.. a gullible one who has lost his brain for another man. Jesus will deny some of you hereafter because of your foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Proudlyomonna: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2022
KingKO22:
We knw that the Zombidients that support Pandora Bitter Obituary are liars and frustrated that's why they can create 50 fake news everyday just for their emotional consolation

I sympathize with our Obituarists brothers and sisters from AfghanEastan grin

Hahahaha hahahaha see as the matter pain this one reach chest grin grin grin
Apc has already been rejected,go to any Hausa community in your environment and preach tinubu let's see if they will not use dagger to shift your left chest grin grin
It is the end of the road for Apc grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by JoeNL22(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
This man needs to understand that he is not God. He is only a child of God like you and I. Instead, he should be encouraging his members to use their votes and kick out APC.

Of course, his members are mostly Yorubas and would be tempted to vote for APC because of Tinubu to continue the madness Buhari has already started. This will finally bury the country.

Osinbajo was a big disappointment in this government
God forbid......we the yoruba people (youths and Christians) will never vote for Tinubu. We say no to recycled politicians

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Enkidu70: 3:02am On Aug 28, 2022
KingKO22:
We knw that the Zombidients that support Pandora Bitter Obituary are liars and frustrated that's why they can create 50 fake news everyday just for their emotional consolation

Iragbaji Zombie-slave, you for pity your future generation na, even if you have personally given up hope of success in life.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Samade7: 3:54am On Aug 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
This man needs to understand that he is not God. He is only a child of God like you and I. Instead, he should be encouraging his members to use their votes and kick out APC.

Of course, his members are mostly Yorubas and would be tempted to vote for APC because of Tinubu to continue the madness Buhari has already started. This will finally bury the country.

Osinbajo was a big disappointment in this government

You too read what u wrote, does it make any sense to you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Abdu81: 4:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Till February,25th 2023

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:47am On Aug 28, 2022
muykem:
He didn't mention APC. He might be referring to Atiku, another fulani man. Oyedepo is wise enough to know that good governance in developing countries depends on individual and not party. The PDP candidate today Atiku could have been president under APC assuming he won the party primary and Saint Peter Obi could have been vice-president now under PDP if Atiku won last election.

You saw white and u called it black. We all know the quota he is talking about
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2022
KingKO22:

how much do they paid u? U are sounding stup*d already
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2022
DeleTaller:
Oyedepo can not say that, but if truly he said that, then he needs to be investigated and give account how he has been spending and managing the resources contributed by his church members. Canaan land is too expensive for ordinary and common man to school, live and eat. Oyedepo should have learnt better from TB Joshua.
how foolish can u be? The truth always pains. Na dem dem, bat things nation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Kagd10:
This PDP pastor is at again. No, na your bandit sponsoring Atiku who chanced the Southern is the one where the Killing will be less, abi?
u sounds like an illitrate, and that makes u daft, simping, foolish and stupid. Sorry for ur loss bro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2022
colestephan86:

If the polls were to hold inside that church , tinubu go still win
when will u wake up from ur slumber u dreamer?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Owopariola001:

The same way you talked about APC consensus.

We told you then, even if Buhari and BAT contest in that APC primary for presidency, BAT go still win. cheesy cheesy

The same thing will happen in that church if the poll is conducted.
u are sounding stupid already!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Softmirror:

WHAT WAS YOUR 'GOD' THINKING BEFORE 2015?grin
andwhat was ur own god thinking too before the country is this messed up?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2022
DeleTaller:

You are a mumu man.. a gullible one who has lost his brain for another man. Jesus will deny some of you hereafter because of your foolishness
ur foolishness is more superior bro! And u are evil for supporting bad government
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by drlateef: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Bishop that PDP will win and Jonathan will rule. Now is the time for God to sink your business in total.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by maasoap(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2022
Frivichi:
Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith Church, says the dream of the All Progressives Congress( APC) to continue ruling Nigeria will not be achieved.
Speaking to his congregation during a sermon in Church at Ota, Ogun State, Oyedepo said he warned in 2015 against voting for the APC.

He said, “It is now clear that when the wicked rule, the people mourn.

“I shouted this in 2015. I am not a propagandist. I am not a public speaker. I am not an activist. I am a prophet. You blindly went and brought in this wicked government.

“Nigeria has never suffered evil like this in our history. And they still want to rule? Never.

“After over 50 people were slaughtered, there has been no response till now. They are evil from head to toe. “

Oyedepo has made a false prophecy again!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by DeleTaller: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Ola5TP:
ur foolishness is more superior bro! And u are evil for supporting bad government

I am not your bro... I am not related to or with empty brain who can not think but only act on what a pastor telling him... zombidient.. I only report to God through Jesus Christ of Nazareth and not Oyedepo whose family are still Muslims from Ilorin and still send people to mecca every year but have you under his tongue because of your foolishness... You need to ask yourself question...why are you this stupid...?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
DeleTaller:

I am not your bro... I am not related to or with empty brain who can not think but only act on what a pastor telling him... zombidient.. I only report to God through Jesus Christ of Nazareth and not Oyedepo whose family are still Muslims from Ilorin and still send people to mecca every year but have you under his tongue because of your foolishness... You need to ask yourself question...why are you this stupid...?
ur foolishness and stupidity have no mate. Ass licker illitrate. Bat urchin. F*ck ur momma
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by DeleTaller: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ola5TP:
ur foolishness and stupidity have no mate. Ass licker illitrate. Bat urchin. F*ck ur momma

Go and learn... zombidient
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by NothingDoMe: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
DeleTaller:
Oyedepo can not say that, but if truly he said that, then he needs to be investigated and give account how he has been spending and managing the resources contributed by his church members. Canaan land is too expensive for ordinary and common man to school, live and eat. Oyedepo should have learnt better from TB Joshua.
Lmao. Let's try to eat more balanced diet. It helps the brain work well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by etrouble: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Same thing you said in 2019 sir.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by etrouble: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
crows2ravens:

What kind of nonsense is this?
He didn't mention party, yes, and he didn't say an individual. He said "they" and "wicked government" and "2015". APC runs this govt since 2015.

I believe you have brain, but if you have conscience, you will not be taking cheap fallacious shots against Atiku and Obi. You will either keep quiet or agree that Oyedepo is saying no to APC, and obviously NO to BAT, your employer.

You will cry blood on election day.

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Emilokan Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Tinububalls: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
KingKO22:

He is your brother. He's not from Afghaneastan.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by labelle123(f): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
And so shall it be
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by BILL10: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
I say a big Amen to that... May APC never happen to us again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by DeleTaller: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Ola5TP:

Obviously you've no mama..or probably you are a disowned child who has no one to value.

zombidient
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
DeleTaller:

Obviously you've no mama..or probably you are a disowned child who has no one to value.

zombidient
are u kidding me u son of a b*tch! Shove the f*ck down ur throat punk nigga. I gat momma, not l*ke u b*stard
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by DeleTaller: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ola5TP:
are u kidding me u son of a b*tch! Shove the f*ck down ur throat punk nigga. I gat momma, not l*ke u b*stard

I must say that you are mamaless. You lack home training and proper upbringing. You grow from the street and live on the street...Someday soon the street will caught up with you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Apc Will Not Rule Nigeria Again by Ola5TP: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2022
DeleTaller:

I must say that you are mamaless. You lack home training and proper upbringing. You grow from the street and live on the street...Someday soon the street will caught up with you.
spit on u foolish he goat. I had a very good up bringing from a loving family. But a stupid and good for nothing bat urchin like u deserves no respect! U are all f*cking b*stards. Chronic currupt thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack / Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? / Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.