Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,963 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany (501 Views)

BAT Would've Allowed The Man Nig Voted Instead Of Grabbing What He Can't Carry / Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi & A Fan In Edo State Today / "Our Journey Is Not A Normal Campaign', Peter Tells Youths In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by Discovery4today: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV9viKHRFdg

Peter Obi's work rate is insane. He was in London two days ago yesterday he's live in Germany. What kind of passion & mad energy this? #POinFrankfurt

1 Like

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by LeoDeKing: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gimmick.

Was he carrying his bag as a gov of Anambra state? grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by NoFucksToGive: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin grin

Watch the junk this one will soon comment...

Watch this space people grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by Moh247: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
cool

How Ibos think they can decieve us is funny... PitObi should stop all this lamba

I don't carry my bags

I don't have shoes

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by NoFucksToGive: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Moh247:
How Ibos think they can decieve us is funny... PitObi should stop all this lamba
I said it. I knew it won't be long before the interlopers come out... grin

Just imagine the rubbish this one commented. No one in the world is talking about tribe but this one resorted to tribalism...

When we say Tinubu employed tours and hooligans to campaign for him they will be doubting ..

How can such a toutish comment make people want to even consider Tinubu an option...

Never !!

They will cry more and more tears

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by GoooodHardDick: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
To all those who are hell bent to destroy Obi's presidency listen

You may not love him today…but someday, you will be proud that you have a Humble, Responsible and intelligent President like Peter Obi. I won’t even advise you to rush into loving him, No. Take your time. You will understand him a bit later – when you let go of your sentiments, Emotions and evaluate him based on his personality and not his tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by ggood: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nice
Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I don't carry my bags

I don't have shoes

Tinubu is a cocaine smuggler

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by Tmberwolf1: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Gimmick.

Was he carrying his bag as a gov of Anambra state? grin
Yes he was, you ignorant agbado urchin.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
nobody should allow ANYONE to touch their personal belongings... especially politicians!
Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by Tmberwolf1: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I don't carry my bags

I don't have shoes

Shut up! Useless urchin! All your candidate has to do is share stolen money for you people and you will start displaying different brands of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by VeryWickedMan: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Make Afonja Mozlem nor go smuggle drugs or agbado inside

Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by WonderManly(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Alright,..
Re: You Can't Carry My Bag, Peter Tells Desperate Fan In Germany by Cypress042: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
He's very fit, and thereby can carry his bags to anywhere he's going without stress.

Let me not talk cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Assume That Any Building That Collapse Was Managed By Quacks / Adamu’ll Deliver Me As President Of Nigeria, Says Tinubu / Obidient Rally In Otukpo Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.