Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,530 members, 7,926,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Free Class On How To Publish And Sell Books Easily On Amazon Tonight At 7 :30pm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Class On How To Publish And Sell Books Easily On Amazon Tonight At 7 :30pm (118 Views)

Google Admob Presentation Tonight At 9pm / 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media / Make Money Online - Free Class. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Class On How To Publish And Sell Books Easily On Amazon Tonight At 7 :30pm by Solo777(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dear Friend, I'll be hosting a 2 days FREE training on

1. HOW TO PUBLISH BOOKS ON AMAZON EASILY AND EARN IN DOLLARS.

I'll show you the kind of books to focus on that sells quickly and how to write and publish books faster.

2. HOW TO MAKE AT LEAST 100K EVERY MONTH WITH THE CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION BUSINESS ( this is a physical business)

You don't need any degree.

You don't need to be a mechanic

I'll show you how and where to buy car trackers very cheap and sell to a 300% profit.

Everything you need and more.

Don't miss this session. The next one might not be free.

DATE : SATURDAY AND SUNDAY @ 7:30 PM

There will also be question and answer sessions.

You can also join my special Mentorship group.

Send YES to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to join the class for FREE

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Why Do People Cry After Seeing A Movie? / Is Evergrow Coin A Good Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.