Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,829 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

Being Friends With A Lesson: Lessons I Have Learned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Friends With A Lesson: Lessons I Have Learned (265 Views)

Why Do Girls Insist On Being Friends When A Guy Does Not? / Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Friends With A Lesson: Lessons I Have Learned by Premiumwriter: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you know me here, you'll know that I hate homosexuality and just about anything concerning it.

Same thing made me hate Hollywood movies. Looks like they want to force it down everyone's throat in the movies.

Recently, I became friends with a Lesbians.

Well, we work close to each other. I sell in a bar opposite their shops, so she do come over constantly.

We've been talking a lot lately and honestly, it's been a different experience altogether for me.

It's one thing to write about how disgusting an act is and how unnatural it is, but trust me, it's a different ball, meeting and actually interacting with the people.

One of the few things I have noticed about her are:

1. She sees herself as a guy.

She talks and behave like a man and deep down wishes to be addressed as one.

But most of us knows she's a girl. I sometimes try to address her as a guy but it doesn't always flow naturally as a wish and sometimes I feel it might be awkward.

So, I refrained. But I can see that deep desire in her eyes to be addressed as a man.

It's a lot like a hopeless feeling anyway. More like something she's stuck with and can't change

I wish I could describe this desire.

She has always seen herself as a guy right from childhood.

I knew about her right from the time we were kids. Although we were never close.

I think I ever.

To be kwantinue ...
Re: Being Friends With A Lesson: Lessons I Have Learned by Drsnives(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
She or you?
I have a lez friend who needs a female companion, i guess it's high time i link you guys up

(1) (Reply)

Sporting Events Cancelled As Mark Of Respect After Queen Elizabeth Dies / Tuhyfgnjhjmhgkhjlkhjl / Is The Relationship Remaining 10mb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.