Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,064 members, 7,966,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Manage Your Side Hustle Effectively - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manage Your Side Hustle Effectively (120 Views)

How To Manage Your Side Hustle Effectively / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Side Hustle Effectively by Vida626(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Alright we the team at Best Reviews would want to happily welcome you to this article, we would be taking you on steps which you can take to easily manage and grow your side hustle and we believe this article would be very informational and if you do not have one it is still a good article to read so make sure to read till the end.

I know for you to be in this article then for sure you must have a side hustle which you believe with enough effort you can begin earning a lot from, well if you are that person we would be providing you with all the informational you need and also be helping you out with some additional tips and if you do not have a side hustle we recommend you keep reading.

A side hustle is very important to every one because it is some thing we add to the full time job we have, side hustle is some thing we use to make additional cash so we can better take care of our expenses and I urge every one to have a side hustle because every thing is getting tough especially if you are residing in a country with fewer resources and job opportunities.

How to Manage Your Side Hustle Effectively

One mistake I see lot of side hustlers make is by quitting their jobs and heading straight for their side hustle job which will lead to massive failure and them getting broke.

Another is when they end up giving up early because they do not have time or maybe because the side hustle they are into is not yielding them money yet.

I want to advise you to not quit your job rather work on the both and if the side hustle starts paying you more than your job then you can quit and please do not rush in because of them money because it will lead to depression as you would be expecting the money to come immediately.

Make A Plan

This is the first step to getting better at managing your side hustle.

Every motivator has probably said this and for sure you must have heard of it, make sure you get a plan ahead before jumping into the day.

I recommend you buy a note book which will be dedicated for your to do list each day, each day write from when to when you would want to work on your main job and the time you have to work on your side hustle.

Another plan can be setting your money goal, let's say your side hustle is freelancing and you said you want to earn up to $1,000 dollars per month then you have to put in extra amount of hours on your side hustle.

(1) (Reply)

Lufthansa Airlines Pilots To Embark On Strike / Do You Know What Your Greatest POWER IS? / Merge Ready: Ethereum Completes Last Shadow Fork Before The Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.