Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,575 members, 7,978,910 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House (1533 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by Emergingnation3(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2022
udele1:

We are saying the same thing. The IPOB member donated clothes because he promised him freedom. Others are donating money too for the same freedom. The scammer lives on donation to his ponzi scheme. grin grin

The UN should come and release him.
Lol ! The UN don't need to come to this Shithole release him..... They have their Way of enforcing their order....

Your Jihadist government is given six months to release him, if them born your Jihadist government well ,let them fail to release him within this time frame. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by udele1: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! The UN don't need to come to this Shithole release him..... They have their Way of enforcing their order....

Your Jihadist government is given six months to release him, if them born your Jihadist government well ,let them fail to release him within this time frame. grin

Have you admitted that u live in the Bush and the person you Bingo's were told is elrufais son is from Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by Emergingnation3(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2022
udele1:

Like I said you don't know who is who, you reside in the Bush waiting for Biafra. That's why you are posting someone from Anambra state as Elrufais son.

You're apparently suffering from acute glaucoma, that is why you couldn't recognized El-Rufaias son, even with the link of Nairaland thread that made it to the front page... grin grin

Chronic unity beggar..

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by nedu666: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2022
So dis kanu £10 million house has no pictures or address for us to verify.
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by udele1: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2022
nedu666:
So dis kanu £10 million house has no pictures or address for us to verify.

That's what IPOB and Ohaneze should ask him. IPOB and their legal team should sue him to court. After all they have been doing fund raising for the legal team.

It's time the legal team defend their pay.
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by udele1: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
You're apparently suffering from acute glaucoma, that is why you couldn't recognized El-Rufaias son, even with the link of Nairaland thread that made it to the front page... grin grin

Chronic unity beggar..

So the picture u posted here is elrufais son?

That's how they send pictures to u in the Bush and tell you the person is the leader of EBUBEAGU, and you start looking for him to kill.
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by Emergingnation3(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2022
udele1:

So the picture u posted here is elrufais son?
Glance back to this link for clarity.

Delusional unity beggar... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5882311/video-gov-elrufais-sonbello-mocks
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by udele1: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Glance to back to this link for clarity.

Delusional unity beggar... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5882311/video-gov-elrufais-sonbello-mocks

Forget link. Is the person u posted in this thread elrufais son or not?
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by Emergingnation3(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Christistruth00:
These are the Sort Of Evil People that helped Ojukwu to Lead 3 Million Precious Souls into their Graves

People who see God’s Truth Staring at them in the face and yet go on to denounce Gods Truth as Lies

What was Nnamdi Kanu’s Business that he was arrested in Kenya wearing a $2000 Fendi Suit ?

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/01/nnamdi-kanu-was-living-5-star-life-flying-private-jets-before-his-arrest-nigerian-govt/
What is your Business with Nnamdi Kanu's Fendi.... The Fendi was single handedly donated to him by an IPOB member in appreciation for his good work..

Afonja , IPOB members ain't poor, like your skull mining lots , who are living under brown roofs in Ibadan, looking for the next skull mine.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by nedu666: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2022
udele1:

That's what IPOB and Ohaneze should ask him. IPOB and their legal team should sue him to court. After all they have been doing fund raising for the legal team.

It's time the legal team defend their pay.

I don't think this house exist. If it did the man would hve published d address. Even me i for reach dat area for london on d day i am free from work to snap pictures.
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by udele1: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
What is your Business with Nnamdi Kanu's Fendi.... The Fendi was single handedly donated to him by an IPOB member in appreciation of for his good work..

Afonja , IPOB members ain't poor, like your skull mining lots , who are living under brown roofs in Ibadan, looking for the next skull mine.. grin

You have not answered my question. Is the person you posted as Elrufais son, his son?

That's how you sit at home and destroy Igboland for a criminal that owns a 10 million pounds house in UK.
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by udele1: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2022
nedu666:

I don't think this house exist. If it did the man would hve published d address. Even me i for reach dat area for london on d day i am free from work to snap pictures.

You can sue him to court and claim damages if the house does not exist. Don't you want to cashout like Nnamdi Kanu?

This is your chance.
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by nedu666: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2022
udele1:

You can sue him to court and claim damages if the house does not exist. Don't you want to cashout like Nnamdi Kanu?

This is your chance.

Oga do u even know anything about law. I will hve to establish b4 the court how this man claim affects me or u think u can just sue any one. Moreover most lawyers in UK will bill u like £350 minimum for an one hour consultation b4 deciding to take up ur case.
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by udele1: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2022
nedu666:

Oga do u even know anything about law. I will hve to establish b4 the court how this man claim affects me or u think u can just sue any one. Moreover most lawyers in UK will bill u like £350 minimum for an one hour consultation b4 deciding to take up ur case.

He will pay you 100 times that money if the house does not exist.

Tell the court that Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo, and the leader of a group that you belong to, and also your role model.

That such accusations demoralised you and is capable of affecting your fight for freedom.

Or you can persuade IPOB To take legal action. If you can fly a lawyer from America to Nigeria, can't you get a lawyer in UK?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by nedu666: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2022
udele1:

He will pay you 100 times that money if the house does not exist.

Tell the court that Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo, and the leader of a group that you belong to, and also your role model.

That such accusations demoralised you and is capable of affecting your fight for freedom.

Or you can persuade IPOB To take legal action.

Do u even know wat u are typing. Who are u suing the man dat made accusations dat kanu bought a house without address or pictures or kanu that is being accused
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by Emergingnation3(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2022
udele1:

You have not answered my question. Is the person you posted as Elrufais son, his son?

That's how you sit at home and destroy Igboland for a criminal that owns a 10 million pounds house in UK.
I Won't engage further with someone who is apparently suffering from acute Dissociative identity Disorder ......

Chronic unity beggar..
Re: Ohaneze Cautions Ukemenam On Nnamdi Kanu's £10 Million House by Christistruth00: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I Won't engage further with someone who is apparently suffering from acute Dissociative identity Disorder ......

Chronic unity beggar..

Are you still begging for the Niger Delta to unite with Biafra after they threw you under the Bus?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili / Shettima-left-confused-as-imo-state-stakeho / Update On APC Benin Rally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.