Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,667 members, 7,914,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! (309 Views)

Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by forenzy: 2:53am On Aug 28, 2022
This might sound amazing but let's check this. I want learned people to contribute to this piece only. Now let me go straight to my point.

1) We don't have power but we are the largest economy in Africa and 31 in the World. How do we do it? Ask Google.

2) Our health care is bad compared to the US, Canada etc but Covid19 killed over 1 million people in the US but killed over 3,000 in Nigeria.

3)Nigeria is the 8th most fertile country in the World for farming based on the size of arable land. Check https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/arable-land-by-country.

4) If I say Nigeria is the 10th largest country in the World when it comes to crude oil reserve people will bash me, they will say economies are moving away from fossil fuel to cleaner energies which is true but many don't know Nigeria is number 9, when it comes to proven Natural gas reserves in the World. Europeans are begging us for our gas as an alternative to Russian gas.You can check https://www.worldometers.info/gas/gas-reserves-by-country/

5) Nigeria is the 16th country in the world with the most youthful population. What that means is assuming we have good electricity and many companies, our GDP will be 20 times higher than what we have at present. Check World Atlas site to confirm.

6) Nigeria education system is assumed too bad but the UK alone took over 13,000 of our doctors last year alone check this link https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/550918-while-nigerian-hospitals-lament-insufficient-personnel-13000-leave-for-uk-in-one-year.html

There are lots of good things we have in this country if not for bad leadership. Let's make sure this coming election we vote for the right set of leaders who will tackle corruption and all of us will realize that God made a great country for us. Sane contributions welcome. Drop my pen.

Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by fman(m): 3:00am On Aug 28, 2022
I no understand u.
Change ya plug
Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by pointblank247(m): 3:54am On Aug 28, 2022
We have the worst leaders.
We are almost the poverty capital of the world.
Hiper inflation is here
We are the most religiously blind people on earth.
The only country where recovered loots are relooted.
We are the only country where Tinubu and buhari can win elections.
This is a "fantastically currupt" country.
Our oil is not really a blessing.
Every tribes with up to 5 million population is opting out because nobody is proud of this country again,
Terrorists are allowed free hands to roam the country with their alleged leaders in top political positions in yhe country and in the military.

Agitators protesting with placards are quickly branded terrorists and killed in dozens but terrorists kidnapping and raping hundreds of young girls, shooting down fighter jets, killing soldiers and policeman are called bandits.

Truely i can go on and on but I'm getting emotional and must stop, because it brings tears to my eyes watching the planned destruction of my only country. Its a pity.
Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Which Nigeria abeg
Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by Michelle70(m): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2022
All we need is power and our economy will be robust
Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by donaldking100: 5:19am On Aug 28, 2022
a
Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by Tochi3(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2022
You meaan under poo'hari.. or

Under the colonial government..

Pls explain the word best in todays context of Nigeria and win a burning broom from APC....

When the word "Potential" do not exist in your writeup, you make a mockery of yourself leaving room for confusion, insults and vawulence upon you
Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by Obidient4life3: 5:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Say no to drugs
Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by Boogyman557: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool

OP... I just clean my old KALA finish now and e remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE..

Abeg I go need the LOCATION to ur house..

I just one come SETTLE SOMETHING..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by Praxis758: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2022
Europe promotes sports (football) while Nigeria promotes political parties

US promotes techs and IT while Nigeria promotes politicking and looting

India is promoting healthcare while Nigerian leaders are destroying healthcare

Chine is spreading commerce and trade while Nigeria is the victims of self delusion.
Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by WonderManly(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Ẹhẹn! Who dey talk that one again now?

Re: Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World! by BentizilL: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Africa can be better.. kiss
Vote wisely
Vote competence
Vote success..
Don't be an ethnic bigot.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Crowns Okpaleke As Cardinal (pix And Video) / Tinubu Where Is Lagos State $1.2B Rail Money / You Have Written Your Own History, President Buhari Tells Gov. Hope Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.