Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,262 members, 7,977,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why Is It That Some Male Cannot Control Their Urge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Some Male Cannot Control Their Urge (398 Views)

Why Do Mother-in-laws Like To Control Their Son's Affair? / Do U Have Or Your Woman Always Have Dryness During Sex Or No Sexual Urge . / Responsible Fathers Control Their Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some Male Cannot Control Their Urge by Shagbatshagba(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Good morning fellow nairalanders, i know some of you mayb complaining is this guy again but i want to correct something here and it goes thus.,some peopldm here might be suffering here for real and mayb truthful about it while some otherwise i know there are many people on this platform who has the ability to help but are scared if they are doing it for the wrong person...please if u have d capability to do it just do coz who knows how far that has helped though it not to my advantage....let go to the real discussion of why i came here.....please it is very long just be patient and enjoy

i met this girl of fb though just mutual friends i noticed she is studying at the same campus i graduated from and also from the same town so we just exchanged pleasantries told her about myself and she recipocrated also but along the line she told me how she does not stay with her parents coz her dad has two wives which her mom is the second or so and that she left them coz of something that happened. i enquired further and she called my line narrating how she was RAPED by her step bro..i was shocked that there are still many bastards who does this at the age of 11 or so...please am tired lemme continue my hustle for 1k..i gat chop today and if u need proof on this story if it legit or not i will send u
Re: Why Is It That Some Male Cannot Control Their Urge by Hanndye: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2022
The Tory choke but he no get head.
Re: Why Is It That Some Male Cannot Control Their Urge by Shagbatshagba(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Garri early momo hmmmm....

let continue...

this girl said she left the house thereafter but she never told even her mother because she fears what might happen next...so i asked her that what of the guy who did that to her she said that he is still in town not married that all he does is to be sleeping with young girls and i was dumbfounded lyk karma will catch the man.so i asked the girl who she was staying with and she told me their name asking if i dnt know them since we have the same surname i told her i know them but no related and that their son was my senior at boarding school who was the chapel prefect even the younger sis was my junior and she said okay. eversince i was busy with my own wahala and stress not until day b4 yesterday she catted me and we were still gisting then i told her i was busy that we should continue later she then got angry that she had something to tell me that am now going. i sha apologized and askd what she wanted to say
Another bombshell dropped that ever since she has been with this family who have been taken care of her ever since she left her parents,provides for her and taking care of her till now sef that their son who was my senior have been trying to harass her whenever he is around that whenever he hugs her he wants to do another thing which she does nt succumb to and that presently the guy was in her room....TBC
Re: Why Is It That Some Male Cannot Control Their Urge by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
OP,U BETTER MIND YOUR BUSINESS,oooooo
I WON'T SAY MORE THAN THAT. oooooo

OK

MY OPINION. NO SHADES

(1) (Reply)

German Used Irons For Sell / What Should I Do In This Case? / House Clearance Sales!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.