Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! (42188 Views)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
owanku:

Nwoke m carry ur medicine drink!! U just dey sound like u were forcefully disvirgined as a guest at Kirikiri. U've chosen ur side on this topic so there's no need 4 u 2 bash those who hold contrary views 2 yours. "One man's meat na anoda man poison". The fact that I will never date nor marry a virgin does not mean that I detest them, just my choice. I'm a grown a ss man and I know what I want in a woman and a virgin isn't on that list. FYI I've popped 3 cherries and av sworn never 2 do it again 4 very personal reasons. All man to im own and IMO, a virgin is more likely 2 cheat after marriage (wondering what other bulalas be like)

I agree with you. All man to his own. If u prefer not to date virgins, good. But don't bash them. I bash only those who bash virgins. I have no problem with you, if u like, prefere prostitutes, or prefer homosexuals, na ur life. Na u go live am inasmuch as u are ready for the consequences. And this applies to everybody. What I don't like is people disrespecting others who have chosen to live by higher standards (though they will be proud of their daughters/sons living by this standards!!!). And you can sleep with whoever you want to sleep with, none of my biz. If you like, sleep with 100 virgins, that is between u and the babes concerned. Wether virgins are more/less likely to cheat after marriage is not the issue. The issue is discipline. If u can't discipline urself before marriage, what is the guarantee u will discipline urself after marriage. To each is own. And please make sure u preach ur message to ur sisters, daughters or female relatives. One of your messages is that they must have sex with several partners before marriage (irrespective of the risk of STDs, unwanted pregnancy, disrespect and abuse by stupid guys) so that they do not cheat after marriage. That way, at least u prove to not be a hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by justsmile(f): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:

u guys act like these girls u bang were not virgins before they became whores. . undecided
i see u just mess with girls that were once disvirgined by real men n u take back their leftovers

don't mind them my dear! like them gals were disvirgined from the womb! tomorrow it will still be the same guys that will come and complain of how loose chicks are! pls if u don't like virgins then leave them! abi na them virgins dey pursue u?! o ga o! Virgins this Virgins that........ Abeg go find a more articulate article to write.... We have many issues confronting the world @ OP

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Jaykizz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
Any guy dat says he doesnt wish his wife/gf is a virgin is a BLOODY LIAR!
If u b virgin I wil always respect n honour ur principles coz dats a BIG EXAMPLE of a STRONG & BRAVE LADY.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
justsmile:

don't mind them my dear! like them gals were disvirgined from the womb! tomorrow it will still be the same guys that will come and complain of how loose chicks are! pls if u don't like virgins then leave them! abi na them virgins dey pursue u?! o ga o! Virgins this Virgins that........ Abeg go find a more articulate article to write.... We have many issues confronting the world @ OP

Ultimately, this issue with virginity/non virginity boils down to jealousy, insecurity and people lieing to themselves. None of the guys in here talking down on virgins will ever encourage their daughters to be sleeping around with every Tom, Dick and Harry. NONE. I am yet to see a father boast that 'My daughter is very sexually active and has slept with 1000 guys'!!! But I have seen many fathers (even the Madonnas and Gagas are very protective of their dauhgters) boast that their daughters/sons are decent and disciplined. People are just jealous and the natural thing is because they have messed up, they feel that they need to talk down to those who are disciplined and hold themselves to highers standards. It was like the way in school, the bookworms were always talked down to and told they were missing out on life. But many of the book worms I know are now in Harvard/Cambridge making a wonderful life for themselves while one of those talking down on them is still looking for admission in Laspotech!!! There are no guarantees in life. But at least give yourself the best chance at a good life and peace of mind. For the ladies out there - your best chance on the sex issue is to hold on till the guy puts a ring on it. Don't let any foolish/stupid person tell you otherwise. You are at the greatest risk (if you get pregnant). If you don't you have STD's and your self worth to worry about (don't let any useless guy go out there telling ppl u are loose and he has used u!!). Something he will never wish for his daughter/sister. But it is every man to his own. As I said earlier. Ultimately we are responsible for our lives. Do whatever u want if it makes u happy. Just be ready for the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by sashaa(f): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi: Abegi, what is with the virgin, non-virgin thingy? Virgins are people who have placed a value on themselves and will not allow just any stupid guy to deposit their sperm inside them, put them at risk of contracting STDs, or spending the last 2 days before their period wondering if one stupid guy has gotten them pregnant and they have to go for abortions because the stupid guy will either deny the pregnancy or deny his responsibility. Virgins are people who VALUE their body and peace of mind ABOVE 5 minutes of pleasure. If you have a problem with that, then please don't go near them. There are many of us guys who respect such ladies that respect themselves (we know that they most probably have no STDs, have not done any abortions and they are disciplined people that can withstand peer pressure and remain principled. Sleeping with a virgin is not a difficult thing of done at the right time (after you have put a ring on it). And it is a wonderful thing for the guy and the babe. Afterall, non-virgins were once virgins!!!! Please, if you have any inferiority complex because you cannot discipline yourself (only animals have no ability to discipline themselves and want to have sex every time they are in the mood), then go find girls/guys that fit into your shoes and stop disrespecting virtuous virgins!!!! Pshewwwww!!!!!
thank you!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:

sweet girls melt your heart. .bcus of our innocence

I am far from boring wink

sweet girls don't melt candles can they? Innocence is overrated jare,
I bet you are over protected from the real world that's why you can
say/type what you're typing. In other words, you live in a sugarcoated
world wink by the time you wake up to the real world, you won't type/say what
you're saying and by the way hope your friends are virgins too because
i can only and i will simply tag you a Glorified Virgin wink wink wink wink grin grin
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by onila(f): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz:

sweet girls don't melt candles can they? Innocence is overrated jare,
I bet you are over protected from the real world that's why you can
say/type what you're typing. In other words, you live in a sugarcoated
world wink by the time you wake up to the real world, you won't type/say what
you're saying and by the way hope your friends are virgins too because
i can only and i will simply tag you a Glorified Virgin wink wink wink wink grin grin

most of my friends are NOT virginz

what do u mean i talk as if i am not in the real world
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:

most of my friends are NOT virginz

what do u mean i talk as if i am not in the real world
there's a saying that goes thus; show me your friends and I can tell you who you are grin grin
Your friends are not virgins and you are a virgin that's hilarious grin grin grin the real
world comes with his own bad and ugly face. But a world where all is good is simply too good
to be true. And that's the world you live in, you're in a total lockdown from the real world grin
the only access you have to the real world is limited to the cyberspace wink wink
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by onila(f): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz:
there's a saying that goes thus; show me your friends and I can tell you who you are grin grin
Your friends are not virgins and you are a virgin that's hilarious grin grin grin the real
world comes with his own bad and ugly face. But a world where all is good is simply too good
to be true. And that's the world you live in, you're in a total lockdown from the real world grin
the only access you have to the real world is limited to the cyberspace wink wink

i will just say am blessed smiley got good character n from a good wealthy background
i choose the life i want 2 live. .my friends cant influence my decisions

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:

i will just say am blessed smiley got good character n from a good wealthy background
i choose the life i want 2 live. .my friends cant influence my decisions
you see what i mean when i say you live in a sugarcoated world well, any friend that
can't influence you isn't your friend grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by owanku: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
onila:

u guys act like these girls u bang were not virgins before they became whores. . undecided
i see u just mess with girls that were once disvirgined by real men n u take back their leftovers

My point exactly!! U're automatically a saint cos ur hymen is still intact? And only real men pop cherries? Get a grip young lady. Having a hymen doesn't make u righteous or better than anybody else. It's ur personal decision and doesn't/shouldn't affect how other people live their lives, it doesn't guarantee u a seven figure income or a place in heaven so stop idolizing it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by mayorteeny: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz:
you see what i mean when i say you live in a sugarcoated world well, any friend that
can't influence you isn't your friend grin grin

Guy you get time o. What makes you think onila is truly a virgin anyway? If I had a penny for all the self-proclaimed virgins in cyberspace by now I would have been a billionaire in every known currency.

Topic - I really don't give a damn
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by owanku: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

I agree with you. All man to his own. If u prefer not to date virgins, good. But don't bash them. I bash only those who bash virgins. I have no problem with you, if u like, prefere prostitutes, or prefer homosexuals, na ur life. Na u go live am inasmuch as u are ready for the consequences. And this applies to everybody. What I don't like is people disrespecting others who have chosen to live by higher standards (though they will be proud of their daughters/sons living by this standards!!!). And you can sleep with whoever you want to sleep with, none of my biz. If you like, sleep with 100 virgins, that is between u and the babes concerned. Wether virgins are more/less likely to cheat after marriage is not the issue. The issue is discipline. If u can't discipline urself before marriage, what is the guarantee u will discipline urself after marriage. To each is own. And please make sure u preach ur message to ur sisters, daughters or female relatives. One of your messages is that they must have sex with several partners before marriage (irrespective of the risk of STDs, unwanted pregnancy, disrespect and abuse by stupid guys) so that they do not cheat after marriage. That way, at least u prove to not be a hypocrite.

Discipline?! If I decide not 2 be a virgin or marry one, how does that make me undisciplined? Who're u 2 judge people's choices in a supposedly free world? My sisters and other female relatives live their lives as they wish (which is the way it's supposed 2 be) and my kids (as agreed with my wife) will be independent once they're 18 and make their own choices. Good or bad, they will live with them. People need to remove the logs in their eyes b4 looking for the speck in other peeps eyes.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
I don't really see d diff btw virgin nd non-virgin. Virginity does not confer any virtue on u as far as am concerned. Whts d diff btw a virgin dats given ten guyz bj nd smooched 20 guyz, nd a non virgin dats only been with one guy dat she loved. I thnk placin 2 much value on virginity makes us blind to greater virtues in women. This thing is just a thin membrane. Atimes it doesn't just cover d kitty, it also covers d eyes of d suitor nd makes him abyssmaly blind to her flawed character. That is why more liberal societies are usually more advanced than d conservative, hypocritical ones.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

Ultimately, this issue with virginity/non virginity boils down to jealousy, insecurity and people lieing to themselves. None of the guys in here talking down on virgins will ever encourage their daughters to be sleeping around with every Tom, Dick and Harry. NONE. I am yet to see a father boast that 'My daughter is very sexually active and has slept with 1000 guys'!!! But I have seen many fathers (even the Madonnas and Gagas are very protective of their dauhgters) boast that their daughters/sons are decent and disciplined. People are just jealous and the natural thing is because they have messed up, they feel that they need to talk down to those who are disciplined and hold themselves to highers standards. It was like the way in school, the bookworms were always talked down to and told they were missing out on life. But many of the book worms I know are now in Harvard/Cambridge making a wonderful life for themselves while one of those talking down on them is still looking for admission in Laspotech!!! There are no guarantees in life. But at least give yourself the best chance at a good life and peace of mind. For the ladies out there - your best chance on the sex issue is to hold on till the guy puts a ring on it. Don't let any foolish/stupid person tell you otherwise. You are at the greatest risk (if you get pregnant). If you don't you have STD's and your self worth to worry about (don't let any useless guy go out there telling ppl u are loose and he has used u!!). Something he will never wish for his daughter/sister. But it is every man to his own. As I said earlier. Ultimately we are responsible for our lives. Do whatever u want if it makes u happy. Just be ready for the consequences.
Life is not as simple as u make it seem. Some of the bookworms in my school then are still lookin 4 job or masters while many of d more sociable ones now own their businesses nd earn well. Some of the gals formin decent nd not outgoin are still waiting for suitors while some of d more socialy conscious ones are now married to d men of their dreams with kids.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
ayosmiles: Life is not as simple as u make it seem. Some of the bookworms in my school then are still lookin 4 job or masters while many of d more sociable ones now own their businesses nd earn well. Some of the gals formin decent nd not outgoin are still waiting for suitors while some of d more socialy conscious ones are now married to d men of their dreams with kids.

Pally, did you read my post? I said there are no guarantees in life. NONE. But you want to give yourself the best chance. That is why people want to go to Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, Unilag and not Colleges of Education. There are drop-outs that end up making it (Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, etc). But even they went to the BEST SCHOOLS before they dropped out!! And how many drop-outs become Bill Gates. But on the balance of probability - if you work hard, go to the best schools, have good grades, you will be comfortable and okay. The same thing applies to ladies. There are maybe few ladies who have done 100 abortions and are happily married. But why do you want to subject yourself to the trial of seeing if you will survive the consequences of making stupid decisions. There are ladies that are lucky and have had multiple sex partners but never contacted STDs. But why would you want to take the risk with your life? There are ladies that have slept with a boyfriend and got pregnant and he married them. But why would you want to put yourself at the mercy of a boy who may decide not to marry you and say that the pregnancy is not his own. There is good, better, best. Why settle for good when you can be best?? That is the question. If you are lady and you are smart - save yourself the stress of STDs, unwanted pregnancies, emotional damage and zip it up until the guy puts a ring on it. If you give my advice to your daughter, I gurantee you, they will bless you when they grow up. U can claim that they can use condom - but condom sometimes fails and will NEVER protect you from the emotional damage you will suffer when you find out the guy used you and dumped you. There is good better best. My question is why settle for good when you can be the best?? PLEASE ANSWER THAT QUESTION SIR IF YOU CAN??

6 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
Whether virgin oooo...Or non virgin ooo...All na the same thing. Both have advantages and disadvantages...A virgin will be inexperienced but u cn TRY and assume she will not cheat and most likely be satisfied with whatever sex u give her since no basis of comparism...A non virgin will be more experienced but may av a basis of comparism...Being a non virgin doesn't mean the person is lose. It may even be one guy she has slept with b4... Since losing virginity is a one time thing...So in conclusion I dnt rily care if she is a virgin or not as long as she is faithful, loves me and is compatible...If she is a virgin it's her decision.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
ayosmiles: I don't really see d diff btw virgin nd non-virgin. Virginity does not confer any virtue on u as far as am concerned. Whts d diff btw a virgin dats given ten guyz bj nd smooched 20 guyz, nd a non virgin dats only been with one guy dat she loved. I thnk placin 2 much value on virginity makes us blind to greater virtues in women. This thing is just a thin membrane. Atimes it doesn't just cover d kitty, it also covers d eyes of d suitor nd makes him abyssmaly blind to her flawed character. That is why more liberal societies are usually more advanced than d conservative, hypocritical ones.

Pally, you are missing the point. A virgin is not someone who has a hymen. A VIRGIN IS A WOMAN/MAN WHO HAS PLACED A VALUE ON HERSELF. HE/SHE BELIEVES THAT THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL SLEEP WITH THEM AND IS WORTHY OF PUTTING SPERM IN THEM HAS TO BE SOMEBODY SPECIAL. LET US FOCUS ON SHE. SHE IS DISCIPLINED AND PRINCIPLED, NOT MOVED BY PEER PRESSURE TO HAVE SEX WHEN EVERYBODY IS DOING IT. SHE HAS COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND - SHE KNOWS SHE IS FREE FROM STDS, UNWANTED PREGNANCY AND NO MAN CAN BOAST OF MESSING HER AROUND JUST FOR 5 MINUTES OF SEX. SHE SEES SEX AS A VERY IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION TOOL THAT SHOULD NOT BE SHARED WITH JUST ANY BODY. JUST AS YOU WILL NOT ALLOW JUST ANYBODY TO DRIVE YOUR N50,0000,0000 CAR, SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE IS WORTH MORE THAN N50,000,000 AND NOT JUST ANYBODY CAN MESS WITH HER. NOW THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF VIRGINS - THERE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE. THOSE ARE THE PURE VIRGINS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE HAD SEX, HAVE REALISED THE FUTILITY OF LETTING GUYS MESS THEM UP AND HAVE DECIDED NEVER TO LET ANYBODY EVER MESS THEM UP AGAIN. THOSE ARE THE BORN-AGAIN VIRGINS. PERSONALLY, I RATE THE PURE VIRGINS ABOVE THE BORN-AGAIN VIRGINS. THE WAY U RATE A NEW CAR OVER A SECOND HAND CAR. AND LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION SIR - IF YOUR DAUGHTER SAYS THAT SHE WILL STAY TRUE A VIRGIN UNTIL SHE MEETS A MAN THAT PUTS A RING ON IT,WON'T YOU BE PROUD OF HER? OR YOU PREFER YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE SLEEPING AROUND WITH EVERY TOM, DICKK AND HARRY? PLEASE ANSWER OOOOOO.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

Pally, did you read my post? I said there are no guarantees in life. NONE. But you want to give yourself the best chance. That is why people want to go to Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, Unilag and not Colleges of Education. There are drop-outs that end up making it (Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, etc). But even they went to the BEST SCHOOLS before they dropped out!! And how many drop-outs become Bill Gates. But on the balance of probability - if you work hard, go to the best schools, have good grades, you will be comfortable and okay. The same thing applies to ladies. There are maybe few ladies who have done 100 abortions and are happily married. But why do you want to subject yourself to the trial of seeing if you will survive the consequences of making stupid decisions. There are ladies that are lucky and have had multiple sex partners but never contacted STDs. But why would you want to take the risk with your life? There are ladies that have slept with a boyfriend and got pregnant and he married them. But why would you want to put yourself at the mercy of a boy who may decide not to marry you and say that the pregnancy is not his own. There is good, better, best. Why settle for good when you can be best?? That is the question. If you are lady and you are smart - save yourself the stress of STDs, unwanted pregnancies, emotional damage and zip it up until the guy puts a ring on it. If you give my advice to your daughter, I gurantee you, they will bless you when they grow up. U can claim that they can use condom - but condom sometimes fails and will NEVER protect you from the emotional damage you will suffer when you find out the guy used you and dumped you. There is good better best. My question is why settle for good when you can be the best?? PLEASE ANSWER THAT QUESTION SIR IF YOU CAN??
U're talking as if girls don't enjoy sex too...Not acceptable.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2012
12 inches!:
Whether virgin oooo...Or non virgin ooo...All na the same thing. Both have advantages and disadvantages...A virgin will be inexperienced but u cn TRY and assume she will not cheat and most likely be satisfied with whatever sex u give her since no basis of comparism...A non virgin will be more experienced but may av a basis of comparism...Being a non virgin doesn't mean the person is lose. It may even be one guy she has slept with b4... Since losing virginity is a one time thing...So in conclusion I dnt rily care if she is a virgin or not as long as she is faithful, loves me and is compatible...If she is a virgin it's her decision.

Pally, depends on what you want in a woman. If all you want is ability to have great sex from day 1, please look for the best prostitute you can find. I guarantee you, you will not be dissapointed. But if what you want is more - a virtuous woman, principled, disciplined, not moved by peer pressure to compromise on her standard (AMONGST OTHER THINGS - i.e. all other things being equal), then look for a virgin (e.g. Onilasmiley ). But to every man his own. There is nothing bad in prefering to marry a prostitute who can blow ur mind away in bed. If that is what you want and you are ready to live with the consequences. Chikena. Ba wahala. But my point remains that a woman who has disciplined herself and has not allowed any man to mess her up, give her STDs, impregnate her, make her commit abortion, damage her emotionally through sexual domination. THAT WOMAN SHOULD BE CELEBRATED. SHE IS A JEWEL. SHE SHOULD BE RESPECTED. PERIOD. THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T DO IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE PRINCIPLED, THEY ARE BELOW YOU. And I honestly pray your daughters are principled, disciplined and remain virgins until their wedding day. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT PRAYER AND I WILL REMOVE IT OOO. AND I CAN PRAY THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PRAYER FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS OOOOOO. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

that u have taken time to type dis shows d strenght of wht u believe in. Human being is a psychosocial being nd his beleifs are usuall shaped by existin norms in his society. U think dis way becos of ur background, ur religion nd tradition which may sometimes contradict reality. I have always believed sex is not d problem but sexual behaviours. Havin sex does not make u less of a person but indiscriminate sx nd unsafe sexual practices does. Thus a more sexualy educated person is able to engage in safe sex practices. Reality has shown dat hiv is more prevalent in africa where women are poorer, less educated nd less independent than europe where women are more liberal nd educated, nd so have access to safe sex nd contraceptives like condoms. So, negative outcome in life is not a result of premarital sex but a combination of several factors includin social norms and wrong decisions just like takin too much sugar might make u sick doesn't mean sugar is bad just dat u do everythin in moderation.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 12:16am On Jun 16, 2012
ayosmiles: that u have taken time to type dis shows d strenght of wht u believe in. Human being is a psychosocial being nd his beleifs are usuall shaped by existin norms in his society. U think dis way becos of ur background, ur religion nd tradition which may sometimes contradict reality. I have always believed sex is not d problem but sexual behaviours. Havin sex does not make u less of a person but indiscriminate sx nd unsafe sexual practices does. Thus a more sexualy educated person is able to engage in safe sex practices. Reality has shown dat hiv is more prevalent in africa where women are poorer, less educated nd less independent than europe where women are more liberal nd educated, nd so have access to safe sex nd contraceptives like condoms. So, negative outcome in life is not a result of premarital sex but a combination of several factors includin social norms and wrong decisions just like takin too much sugar might make u sick doesn't mean sugar is bad just dat u do everythin in moderation.

UNFORTUNATLEY U DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION. WHY SETTLE FOR GOOD WHEN U CAN HAVE BEST? WHY SETTLE FOR THE RISK OF STDS, UNWANTED PREGNANCY, EMOTIONAL DAMAGE FROM SEXUAL DOMINATION BY SILLY MALE BOYFRIENDS, BEGGING A GUY TO TAKE UR BABY WHEN HE DOES NOT WANT IT - WHEN U CAN JUST ZIP IT UP UNTIL THE GUY VALUES U ENOUGH TO PUT A RING ON IT - AND U HAVE ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND - NO FEAR UWANTED PREVENTABLE OCCURENCES PALLY, I STAY IN THE UK AND 70% OF MOTHERS HERE ARE SINGLE MOTHERS. BECAUSE THEY DID NOT ZIP IT UP AND LET ONE STUPID GUY MESS THEM UP FOR 5 MINUTES OF SEX. I am sure you don't want that for your daughter. And ppl havd AIDS and STDs here. Many STDs. Condom is not 100% fool proof. Doctors will tell u. This is not about beliefs or ubpringing. This is a purely logical question. So if your daughter comes up to u and asks u why settle for good when she can be best with regards to the above, please tell me what advice you will give to her and answer my question?
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 12:25am On Jun 16, 2012
12 inches!:

U're talking as if girls don't enjoy sex too...Not acceptable.

I agree. For the girls that enjoy sex, fine. If they are ready for the consequences, PLEASE CARRY GOOOOOOOOOOO. BLEEP THEM AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN. NA UR LUCK MY GUY. But what I don't accept is people talking down on Virgins. I see so many threads and people talking down on virgins. And it pisses me off!!!! If you are not a virgin, ba wahala. Enjoy ur life. Do whatever you wanna do with your life. But be ready to face the music. But ppl should not because they could not hold themselves, discipline themselves and control themselves as the virgins have talk down on them. The virgins should be celebrated. They are brand new (ochara) and deserve respect. If we start preaching this message, we will save our daughters from unwanted heart aches, hurts, diseases, pregnancies, abortions, etc. It is hard but it is the best for the ladies. As I said, there is good, better best. I believe you want the best for your daughter. And if they can be best, why tell them to settle for good? That is the question
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2012
owanku:

Discipline?! If I decide not 2 be a virgin or marry one, how does that make me undisciplined? Who're u 2 judge people's choices in a supposedly free world? My sisters and other female relatives live their lives as they wish (which is the way it's supposed 2 be) and my kids (as agreed with my wife) will be independent once they're 18 and make their own choices. Good or bad, they will live with them. People need to remove the logs in their eyes b4 looking for the speck in other peeps eyes.

Pally, all things are lawful, but not all things are expedient. A student has freedom. A student can decide to do his home work or not. It does not gurantee a good life in the future. But on the balance of prbability, the student that does his home work is more likely to graduate, go to college and become successful. Because he was DISCIPLINED. A woman can decide to be sleeping around or not. It does not guarantee anything in life. But the woman that does not sleep around will never have to worry about her period going missing, have STDs, have unwanted pregnancy, beg a useless guy to please accept the baby. She will never have to do this because she is DISCIPLINED. So I can judge using common sense (which I realise is not so common).

Most parents I know want the BEST for their daughters. And the will teach them and give them the opportunity to be the best they can be - send them to the best schools, give them home training etc. You are one of a kind sir and I am glad I met you. As you will allow your kids to live their life as they wish, I guess tha means you will teach them what you believe (but you will not force them). So I guess that means for example you will teach them that if they sleep around very well before they marry, they will not commit adultery. I guess you will encourage them to start sleeping around as early as possible (because the earlier they become experiences the better. I wonder why you are restricting them to the 18 years thing. In the UK, once you are 16, you are free to do as you like. So I will encourage you to allow them to do this earlier. BUT U WILL NOT FORCE THEM AS IT IS THEIR DECISION. I agree with you. However, if you do not actively encourage them to practise what you their father believes, and what you encourage girls on Nairaland to practise, you are a bloody hypocrite!!! I pray that your daughters turn out according to their fathers beliefs. Amen!!!!! (What i have noticed is most people become defensive on sex issues when it comes to their families. You are one of the few exceptions. I praise you for living true to your beliefs. Kudos man, you are the man) smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

Pally, depends on what you want in a woman. If all you want is ability to have great sex from day 1, please look for the best prostitute you can find. I guarantee you, you will not be dissapointed. But if what you want is more - a virtuous woman, principled, disciplined, not moved by peer pressure to compromise on her standard (AMONGST OTHER THINGS - i.e. all other things being equal), then look for a virgin (e.g. Onilasmiley ). But to every man his own. There is nothing bad in prefering to marry a prostitute who can blow ur mind away in bed. If that is what you want and you are ready to live with the consequences. Chikena. Ba wahala. But my point remains that a woman who has disciplined herself and has not allowed any man to mess her up, give her STDs, impregnate her, make her commit abortion, damage her emotionally through sexual domination. THAT WOMAN SHOULD BE CELEBRATED. SHE IS A JEWEL. SHE SHOULD BE RESPECTED. PERIOD. THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T DO IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE PRINCIPLED, THEY ARE BELOW YOU. And I honestly pray your daughters are principled, disciplined and remain virgins until their wedding day. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT PRAYER AND I WILL REMOVE IT OOO. AND I CAN PRAY THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PRAYER FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS OOOOOO. smiley

Read my post well....I said there is no difference not that a non virgin is better. Even if she has commited abortion b4 as long as it as not affected her womb (I'm not in no way supporting/discouraging abortion) ow will I knw except she tells me. Some virgins get married and find it difficult having children. Same for non virgins...Being a virgin doesn't mean u're virtueous or hardworking or that u are a good person either. It may jst make me assume that u either are heady or u knw what u want. I knw non virgins that her wonderful pple too so wat the fuss...And before getting married pple usually do STD tests...So in summary...The questions I'll like to ask a person I want to marry her 1. Does she truly love me and believe in me?
2. Will she be faithful and will she stay?
3. Is she hardworking and an asset not a liability?
4. Is she a good christian?
5. Am I comfortble with her
6. Is she presentable and hospitable
7. Can she bear me children and train them?
And all these av nothing to do with virginity. If she is a virgin and inexperienced I cn teach her wat I knw...If she is experienced...no wahala too...Something I av noticed is that virgin girls believe that they are "special" and we shud give them standing ovation or something. It's character that matters. You will lose ur virginity in jst one sex encounter so wat the fuss.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 1:01am On Jun 16, 2012
12 inches!:

Read my post well....I said there is no difference not that a non virgin is better. Even if she has commited abortion b4 as long as it as not affected her womb (I'm not in no way supporting/discouraging abortion) ow will I knw except she tells me. Some virgins get married and find it difficult having children. Same for non virgins...Being a virgin doesn't mean u're virtueous or hardworking or that u are a good person either. It may jst make me assume that u either are heady or u knw what u want. I knw non virgins that her wonderful pple too so wat the fuss...And before getting married pple usually do STD tests...So in summary...The questions I'll like to ask a person I want to marry her 1. Does she truly love me and believe in me?
2. Will she be faithful and will she stay?
3. Is she hardworking and an asset not a liability?
4. Is she a good christian?
5. Am I comfortble with her
6. Is she presentable and hospitable
7. Can she bear me children and train them?
And all these av nothing to do with virginity. If she is a virgin and inexperienced I cn teach her wat I knw...If she is experienced...no wahala too...Something I av noticed is that virgin girls believe that they are "special" and we shud give them standing ovation or something. It's character that matters. You will lose ur virginity in jst one sex encounter so wat the fuss.

Pally, I agree with you. If you marry a non-virgin, you have NO OPTION but to trust her to answer the sexually related questions honestly. And if she lies, be ready to live with the consequences. Which is fine. Perfectly perfectly fine. BUT. All other conditions being equal. EMPHASIS ON ALL OTHER CONDITIONS BEING EQUAL> Yo do not have to worry about the sexually related questions with a virgin. This takes away a huge head ache. I beleive. I am not preaching that poeple shoudl marry virgins. Never. Otherwise 70% of naija ladies may not get husbands. But my point is people should stop talking down on them because they were not disciplined enough to hold themselves until marriage. If we can start preaching this message, we will save our daughters from unwanted pregnancies, STDs, hurts, emotional heart aches, and so many other things. Virgins should be celebrated. That is my message. But if u no wan marry virgin, fine. Make urself happy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

Pally, I agree with you. If you marry a non-virgin, you have NO OPTION but to trust her to answer the sexually related questions honestly. And if she lies, be ready to live with the consequences. Which is fine. Perfectly perfectly fine. BUT. All other conditions being equal. EMPHASIS ON ALL OTHER CONDITIONS BEING EQUAL> Yo do not have to worry about the sexually related questions with a virgin. This takes away a huge head ache. I beleive. I am not preaching that poeple shoudl marry virgins. Never. Otherwise 70% of naija ladies may not get husbands. But my point is people should stop talking down on them because they were not disciplined enough to hold themselves until marriage. If we can start preaching this message, we will save our daughters from unwanted pregnancies, STDs, hurts, emotional heart aches, and so many other things. Virgins should be celebrated. That is my message. But if u no wan marry virgin, fine. Make urself happy.

Why should I celebrate a virgin. Did she win an award. Or was she promoted @ work? Abeg.. Plus some pple always practice safe sex. And I think women should insist on safe sex cos it affects them the most.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi: Abegi, what is with the virgin, non-virgin thingy? Virgins are people who have placed a value on themselves and will not allow just any stupid guy to deposit their sperm inside them, put them at risk of contracting STDs, or spending the last 2 days before their period wondering if one stupid guy has gotten them pregnant and they have to go for abortions because the stupid guy will either deny the pregnancy or deny his responsibility. Virgins are people who VALUE their body and peace of mind ABOVE 5 minutes of pleasure. If you have a problem with that, then please don't go near them. There are many of us guys who respect such ladies that respect themselves (we know that they most probably have no STDs, have not done any abortions and they are disciplined people that can withstand peer pressure and remain principled. Sleeping with a virgin is not a difficult thing of done at the right time (after you have put a ring on it). And it is a wonderful thing for the guy and the babe. Afterall, non-virgins were once virgins!!!! Please, if you have any inferiority complex because you cannot discipline yourself (only animals have no ability to discipline themselves and want to have sex every time they are in the mood), then go find girls/guys that fit into your shoes and stop disrespecting virtuous virgins!!!! Pshewwwww!!!!!

Post f the century. Seun should put this in Nairaland hall of fame or something. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2012
12 inches!:

Why should I celebrate a virgin. Did she win an award. Or was she promoted @ work? Abeg.. Plus some pple always practice safe sex. And I think women should insist on safe sex cos it affects them the most.

Of course she won an award. A VIRTUOUS WOMAN WHO HAS NOT ALLOWED ANY GUY NOT READY TO PAY THE RIGHT PRICE BLEEP HER. That is the award. And she will be celebrated by those who know her value and her worth. No wahala if u no celebrate her. Celebrate whoever u wan celebrate. But I hope you will make sure u tell your daughters that their virginity is of absolutely no value when they are teenagers. Make sure u tell them that their virginity means absolutely nothing, and u can never celebrate them or be proud of them for being disciplined and keeping themselves for marriage. - that way, u can be sure that they will get rid of it asap before they are 14 and maybe make u a very proud father (and hopefully grandfather) of non-virgin daughters. if you don't tell them this (which is what you are telling Nairaland babes) you are bloody hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2012
Officially following Ranti Fadahunsi. cheesy grin
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2012
rokiatu:

Post f the century. Seun should put this in Nairaland hall of fame or something. grin grin grin

LOL. Just keeping it real. Tired of good girls being looked down upon because they have held themselves up to better standards. If we start preaching the right message early, I am sure we can save many girls from unwanted pregnancies, emotional pains and hurts and STDS. I am a guy (not a babe) but I always encourage people to live by the best standard they can think of. And be proud of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

LOL. Just keeping it real. Tired of good girls being looked down upon because they have held themselves up to better standards. If we start preaching the right message early, I am sure we can save many girls from unwanted pregnancies, emotional pains and hurts and STDS. I[b] am a guy (not a babe)[/b] but I always encourage people to live by the best standard they can think of. And be proud of themselves.
You are a guy? Oh wow you just won a fan in me. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.