Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,797 members, 7,915,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) (83470 Views)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Chris2chris: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
The mother planned for it and the guy did it because he has no choice. He is trapped by her girls mother.
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Orlu15(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
fourboys:
The boyfriend na real OG
This same thing happened in my neighborhood, this innocent looking guy bleep the mother and when the mother traveled, The first daughter came to stay at the house since the mother is away. Na so this guy back blessing see tey bele comot, My guy com japa.
It's no joke I witnessed it all.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Obakoolex(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Yoloba Boyfriend indeed cheesy
Wait na only you gather that big behind
Yo blessed!
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Iyasaburi: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
So sorry for the lady. But nothing is new in this world

A guy called on Joyce Onyemuwa's show - CONFESSIONS THURSDAY ON NIGERIA INFO FM 99.3 - some weeks ago, to make this confession. Exactly like this one. And said he was on the run and doesn't know what to do.
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Skillful001: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
H0didon:
The mother is cheap and the boyfriend knew so he dated the daughter and used the mother as bonus plus grin.

The boy must have seriously knacked her while her mom was around and because women love attention more than anything, the load moaning must have compelled the mother to have a taste as well cool.

As our Ancestors would say "Always date/marry from a generous family because benefits can come from any angle".
Lol....u b mumu
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Yoloba Boyfriend indeed cheesy

Stop displaying stupidity... undecided
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Bkdson2121: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by thrillionaire(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Motherfucker
Real one at that. grin
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by detectivejones: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
The true mother of her daughter.
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Obakoolex:

Wait na only you gather that big behind
Yo blessed!

Na there your eyes enter.

sad
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by okoroemeka(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
H0didon:
The mother is cheap and the boyfriend knew so he dated the daughter and used the mother as bonus plus grin.

The boy must have seriously knacked her while her mom was around and because women love attention more than anything, the load moaning must have compelled the mother to have a taste as well cool.

As our Ancestors would say "Always date/marry from a generous family because benefits can come from any angle".
this is a classic case of okafors law no 2,it states the simple fact that if you are dating a woman and you are doing a good job about it in all areas,you also have a very high probability of also tasting her friends,sisters,roommates,aunties and even in some extreme cases the mother.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by blazepascal(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
:oI know slawomir will be happy if h ;he sees this grin
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by jclassiq(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
The story of senior ho' and junior ho'.

Do you blame her? She needs some lovin' too.
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by kiddkash(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Motherfucker
you took the words right out of my mouth
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Kaiser20: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nollywood script, I wish they act it well in reality
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by system21: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
This one na big wahala
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by okooloyun1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
ojobanikanor:

Take Your Music With You -Need a new home stereo speaker? Fixing your car in the garage? Or setting up the ultimate block party? The Boss goes where you go, bringing you amazing quality without the hassle of cords or heavy speakers.

40 hours playtime

call or WhatsApp, pay on delivery nationwide.

Does it have FM radio?
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Bbbwings: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Motherfucker

Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Ilekokonit: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Things dey happen for this life.

True talk.

I met a guy once who told me that on a particular night before he and his wife relocated to London, Nepa had taken light and in the darkness, he just saw his mother in law stand STARK naked outside their bedroom door beckoning to him whilst his wife was fast asleep (maybe the woman even drugged her own daughter with sleeping tablets).

The chap said he ended up sleeping with his mother in-law that night while his wife was fast asleep and many more times after that night until husband and wife relocated to London and up till the time he narrated the story to me, he still had not told his wife about it,

So, like you said, things dey happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by ofuonyebi: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
But why do some mothers SLAY SO CHEAP to betray their daughters
and break their heart
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
You sef, wetin you go do for Mexico? shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by 43Ronin: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
fourboys:
The boyfriend na real OG
Na motherfùcker. grin
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by Taigaban: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thank god you made it.
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by SeniorGee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
BOGOF
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
abobote:
She is still going to have a sibling after all.

She should get herself another boyfriend. As fresh as she is, she is dragging boyfriend with her old mother

Imagine if the guy marries her mum, the guy will now be her step father. If the guy is loaded na real free access to her be that. The guy na gigolo master and he obviously knows what he want.
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by johnsaniolu(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
You should appreciate that, he maintain to be with your family
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by LIVEGOESON1: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
BONMBOCLAT Nigga deser award on bangbro cheesy grin Nairamarly will be proud of him.
Re: How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) by LIVEGOESON1: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Na there your eyes enter.
sad
BONMBOCLAT that world azz How much for quicky by jamkpa cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) / Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.