Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,429 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:27 AM

Where Is Okonjo Iweala? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Okonjo Iweala? (628 Views)

Nigeria's Debt: Why Is Okonjo-iweala Is Trying To Defend GEJ? / Debate Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala & Win An Expense Paid Trip To Wall Street, U,S,A / BREAKING NEWS: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala's Mother Kidnapped...details Shortly.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Okonjo Iweala? by psalmizt(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2011

[size=15pt]Where is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?
[/size]

Two FEC meetings has held since the last batch of minister designates were sworn and yet our Minister of Finance and head of the economic team is yet to resume her duty post,  I have searched all through the internet to find a possible reason why she hasn't resumed and what is even more worrisome for me is the way Nigerians have kept mute about it all. Even the website of the ministry (fmf.gov.ng) only has the minister of state.

And so to give this mind boggling topic life, I have decided to bring it here for the honourables to discuss and deliberate upon. Who knows, we might get some real dust stirred, Rumour has it that she is not coming back
Re: Where Is Okonjo Iweala? by psalmizt(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Www.dealnigeria.com / How To Eliminate Bad Smells! / Ondo Pdp Chieftains Exchange Blows At Reconciliatory Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.