Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally (409 Views)

My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally by Nelson7474(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Anambra Man Propose to His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidient Mega Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ujA5Y3ku0

Re: Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally by Wawelexy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Just like the FALSE PROPHET, I see Peter Obi attending their wedding ceremony as the Chief in Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the nearest future...
Re: Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally by NwaNimo1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pathetic,,,,,

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
Re: Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally by onez: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wishing them happy wedlock in advance.
Re: Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally by Edopesin: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Very Lovely, I pray they get to live old and happy together in a new Nigeria

NwaNimo1:
Pathetic,,,,,

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img..]

Happiness is free
Re: Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally by mycar: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
wow, that's lovely
Re: Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally by Nwodosis(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
In Obi the hope of taking care of her as a wife is assured!
Re: Anambra Man Propose To His Girlfriend During Peter Obi Onitsha Obidientmegarally by Okoroawusa: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:
Just like the FALSE PROPHET, I see Peter Obi attending their wedding ceremony as the Chief in Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the nearest future...
Chukwu aju!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Only Win On Social Media See Why!!! / So Obidients Are Trending Scammerdipo And Fraudsega Because Both Are Against Obi / Please Who Is Listening To Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Right Now On Arise TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.