Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election (11023 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Doyou2019: 5:34am On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

No sensible person will allow Mondays to be a sit-at-home like Anambra.

We all want Nigeria to be like Lagos . And we can only follow those who have practical experience. The person who has done it before. And it's no other than Tinubu.
Oniyeye grin

You and who want Nigeria to be like Lagos?
God forbid.
Nigeria has the potential to be like the biggest countries in Europe and Asia. And that we can only aspire and settle for.
I know this is a dream too beautiful for an 86-year-old thieving politician to help Nigeria achieve; but thankfully, we have a way better option that's obvious even to the blind.

Thank you.
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by daygee12: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2022
North4Obi23:

Stop reading headline only. Have the patience to read before rushing to comment.

What Obidients said was Obasanjo didn't deny endorsing Obi, now he said no anointed candidate from him. Obi supporters u see ur life outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by egunna(m): 6:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Massiveglory:
We know and understand sir.
By their pics, we know who you love and support.
very funny lots.u just wont agree.feb 2023 will clear ur doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by olptund2012ovi(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Lol hand is that of Esau while voice is that of Jacob
Action speak louder than words cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if you you know you know
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by sammhi(m): 6:18am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
I thought Obidients said he was supporting Obi and that he took obi to see Nyesom Wike in london?

Read it again
He has a national agenda not a special Candidate
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by sammhi(m): 6:20am On Aug 29, 2022
daygee12:

What Obidients said was Obasanjo didn't deny endorsing Obi, now he said no anointed candidate from him. Obi supporters u see ur life outside
Read it again
He said I have a national agenda not a special Candidate
PO is not a special Candidate PO is a national agenda

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by sammhi(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
This is the what i read, contrary to Obidients claim that he took Obi to Wike.
Obi was not mentioned in the headline nor the body

“I came to see my brother who has been a little indisposed. I had plans to visit him when he was still in London, but the day I arrived London was the day he returned home.

“So that is why I decided to come and see him at home. He is very special so I had to come.

He also said that “if there is anyone who is indisposed, I will visit and I am still strong.”
Oga
They even snap pictures nau
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by IbadeHQ: 6:27am On Aug 29, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
See this senseless urchin
Stop deceiving yourself. Tilumbu can never be Nigeria president

U said more than this during APC Presidential primaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Michelle70(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2022
sammhi:

Read it again
He has a national agenda not a special Candidate
So how Obi name use enter national agenda nai i wan know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by daygee12: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2022
sammhi:

Read it again

He is a National agenda if he is widely accepted in the North and in the South, so how is he a National agenda? Or u think it's only Igbos that will vote him in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by ogascomax: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2022
E go soon clear for Obi supporters eyes soon. You guys were happy that OBJ was rallying round Northern vote for OBIDATT. When I said that I don't take what OBJ said about Atiku serious you guess think that it was just wrong. Now you are knowing obj. Politicians will always play politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by daygee12: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

Oniyeye grin

God forbid.
Nigeria has the potential to be like the biggest countries in Europe and Asia. And that we can only aspire and settle for.
I know this is a dream too beautiful for an 86-year-old thieving politician to help Nigeria achieve; but thankfully, we have a way better option that's obvious even to the blind.

Thank you.

Have u ever ask urself this questions?

1. What makes u think Obi will be a better candidate
2. What has Obi done in Anambra for 8 years that makes u think he will turn the economy of Nigeria around
3. Why can't we try New hands even if u say Tinubu is too old, must it be Obi ? We have all seen Obi's achievements why are some people still being fooled again?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by biggie73(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2022
He is a toothless bulldog.
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Owopariola001: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

Oniyeye grin

God forbid.

Thank you.

Ode, we're talking about the city on the rise with enormous potential.

Tell your Governor to make your state like Lagos first.

Or are you happy with your life looking like Anambra?

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Akmahoghany: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
Even if OBJ hand pick a person for Local Government Chairman in Ogun State, that person would not win. OBJ has lost his political value long ago. All these politicians go to him do so as a political ritual. Something that you just have to do as a politician in Nigeria. Not that doing so will make you win elections.

You are very correct, even when he was still relevant, Obj cannot win elections on his own, he has SPECIAL GRACE and I give that to him, but he can't influence anyone to vote for any candidate and that candidate will win based on that.

Assuming Obj still have that relevance, PMB wouldn't have won second term, he did all he could to stop him, all to no avail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by 9gerian: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2022
Good inference.

Obj obviously seeks national cohesion, and may see the emergence of an Igbo president as a plausible means to achieve it, hence he canvasses support for Obi who has become the easiest Igbo to market today.

sammhi:

Read it again
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by BJanta: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2022
And you keep on saying it's the turn of the Southeast, and it must be Obi . And you brazenly went all the way to London to lobby Wike to deliver his political structure to Obi But now , you don't have a preferred candidate. Your utterancces have never reflected the soundness of mind nor of wisdom that old age confers , neither before nor now that senile dementia has overtaken you , and you are your dotage. But thank GOD, both you and your utterances are useless - of no value at all, like a dump of shit.
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Doyou2019: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

Ode, we're talking about the city on the rise with enormous potential.

Tell your Governor to make your state like Lagos first.

Or are you happy with your life looking like Anambra?

Don't you think it's too early in the day for insults? It's Monday o and we both know that :Eko o ni gba igbakugba laaro Monday. grin

Go find work do, so perhaps we can at least try to move our dear Lagos from its shameful 2nd world's worst livable city position to a level that's dignifying and worth her rich potential.

Ma binu, ore mi, Mr urchin. Pele o grin
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Chekwume16(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2022
He said he has a national agenda or cant you read between the lines
Michelle70:
I thought Obidients said he was supporting Obi and that he took obi to see Nyesom Wike in london?

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Michelle70(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Chekwume16:
He said he has a national agenda or cant you read between the lines
so Peter Obi is a national agenda

Ona no go seize to amaze us
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Bontafa: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:

No Na mazda 14 push and start .

Wetting happen to your imaginary work?

Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Owopariola001: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

Don't you think it's too early in the day for insults? It's Monday o and we both know that :Eko o ni gba igbakugba laaro Monday. grin

Go find work do, so perhaps we can at least try to move our dear Lagos from its shameful 2nd world's worst livable city position to a level that's dignifying and worth her rich potential.

Ma binu, ore mi, Mr urchin. Pele o grin

Lol. 2nd world's worst livable city position, due to "war, conflict, and terrorism."

Please be honest, if truly you're living in Lagos, is Lagos experiencing "war, conflict, and terrorism?"

Don't let one Indonesian who is hustling on Upwork and Fivers with writing gigs, but has never left his village to deceive you with "iroyin eleje" just to satisfy his clients.

Lagos is not Anambra, where nobody go out on Mondays. cheesy cheesy

Vote Tinubu in 2023, for a Better Nigeria with Strong Foundation.
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Chekwume16(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2022
You won't understand
Michelle70:

Ona no go seize to amaze us
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Dagger111(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2022
Massiveglory:

Una don mad, Igbos and propaganda. Why una no show the pics where himself and Tinubu were both laughing out loud? Crazy tribe.
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by idanone(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by jrusky(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2022
I told dem the obi gang that wen u c an elder hold someone by hand and took him to a separate room for a private discussion the way Obj did to Tinubu such singular act in SW says alot go and ask any elderly person from that region he would explain to you.

SW can never vote for obi they already know his plan, someone who lived almost all his life in SW and bluntly refused to integrate with them and you think the SW are fools baa?

Wen una obi gang finish wasting una time una go return to your houses.
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by lagosrd: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Meanwhile, tinubu and his kolu vice presidential candidate can and will never be a national project. Never
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Aydlecturer: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
Even if OBJ hand pick a person for Local Government Chairman in Ogun State, that person would not win. OBJ has lost his political value long ago. All these politicians go to him do so as a political ritual. Something that you just have to do as a politician in Nigeria. Not that doing so will make you win elections.

Thank you jare
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Alubarika1234(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election by Ayk8: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Massiveglory:

Maga keep deceiving yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘New FCT Roads Will Be Ready By May 2024’ – Wike / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. / Comprehensive History Of The Disputed Anambra Oil Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.