Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,813 members, 7,912,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is This Real!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This Real!! (4183 Views)

Pls I Want To Confirm If This Real, / Pls Is This Real? And How Much Do They Pay Their Staff? / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother! Is This Real?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real!! by Oyindamolar111: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hi everyone, I received this msg for a job interview in ibadan..don't know if it's real or not (urgent answer please), Thanks

OASIS CONSULT shortlisted you for an interview on Monday 29/8/22 by 9am @Agro-Arena building Nigeria Custom Office bus-stop along secretariat rd Ibadan.HRG1
Re: Is This Real!! by ogbenimoshey(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Were you able to attend the interview
Re: Is This Real!! by Jhaeyb(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Oyindamolar111:
Hi everyone, I received this msg for a job interview in ibadan..don't know if it's real or not (urgent answer please), Thanks

OASIS CONSULT shortlisted you for an interview on Monday 29/8/22 by 9am @Agro-Arena building Nigeria Custom Office bus-stop along secretariat rd Ibadan.HRG1
Hi, pls did you go for this interview? Is it real? I just got the same text message
Re: Is This Real!! by hali4u2c(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hello guys, who has visited this place? Just want to confine if its real...
Re: Is This Real!! by owoyemahmed2015: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good evening guys, pls I just also received an SMS as regards that with the same address that I have an interview tomorrow there. Thou, I called the attached contact and the guy spoke with me professionally but I never can tell maybe it’s a scam invited by this useless GNLS & co. And I need to travel from Lagos to Ibadan. Pls whoever that has visited this place should kindly come to my aid as am just confused. Thou, I applied for the role I was invited for and from what I can deduced from the guy I spoke with, they’re just a recruiter company.
Re: Is This Real!! by bambi66: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2022
Were you able to attend the interview. Is it real?
I got a message from Agro Arena today that I have an interview tomorrow.
Re: Is This Real!! by bambi66: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2022
I was shortlisted for an interview at Agro Arena building, Ibadan. I got a message from them this morning. Is it real? Anyone has an idea?
Re: Is This Real!! by MizToluwalope: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2022
I have not visited the place but I got a message for an interview in that same building. I called and I was told its for Preston Services. If the first person said Oadis consulting, then its not legit
Re: Is This Real!! by Yink68(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
I also got an interview in the same place but this time for Crystallite health consult. Different names. Then I believe it's fake
Re: Is This Real!! by Wande22(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thunder fire them. Dem send sms to me today without name of the company. AWON eleribu somebody
Re: Is This Real!! by Ayooade: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wande22:
Thunder fire them. Dem send sms to me today without name of the company. AWON eleribu somebody

Dey sent to me too o, they said preston services for customer care representative.
Are you going?
Re: Is This Real!! by Wande22(m): 3:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Ayooade:

Dey sent to me too o, they said preston services for customer care representative.
Are you going?
I never bother to honour the invitation
Re: Is This Real!! by babtoundey(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ayooade:

Are you going?

Did you go? They just sent me a text message. No company name. Nothing. Just address and time. I called the number for clarification, he like say the lady wey pick they average to speak loud. But las las, I heard Preston services.

Who knows anything about Preston Services in Bodija? Are they real or jokers?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do With A Mathematics Degree? / Are Workers To Celebrate May Day In Nigeria? Workers re workers enemy / Truck Engineer Apprenticeship: Aba Or Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.