Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,307 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:26 PM

Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup (30315 Views)

Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) / Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by KushLyon(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men at Work

God must be regretting creating man first. .. they bring nothing but pains to this world

Those genders got nothing tangible to offer this earth of ours.. incompetent wicked souls

they rape
They steal
Ritualists
Demonic

Nothing good can come out of any man know this and have peace

You have a boy child? Iweep for you cry
Who collected apple from the devil and got humanity chased out of the garden of Eden? Mumu
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Belteshazzar1: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2022
Chineke ebere na ike......
What in the name of bikinibutton is this?
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Dalnadoni: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2022
This is really really bad...so animals don finish for land na humans remain to dey chop? I dont think he is not normal, it is a delibrate action...he should be killed asap...am outa here mhen.
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by eebraa(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2022
This one deserves death sentence
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Sleekfingers: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE

No be asylum dem suppose send am to?
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Fidinno(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men at Work

God must be regretting creating man first. .. they bring nothing but pains to this world

Those genders got nothing tangible to offer this earth of ours.. incompetent wicked souls

they rape
They steal
Ritualists
Demonic

without the man you women won't have been created. So you guys are opportuned to have accompanied man down to earth.

Know this and know peace!.

1 Like

Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by cooooooks(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Lollittaa. Are we safe?
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by sircatherine45(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Omenka see your people being cannibals ..

No wonder you are so obsessed with tribalism and ashamed to identify as Benue .

Egbon, take am easy na. No vawulense this morning.
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by sircatherine45(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
The man must have ancestral ties with afonjas. Na their way. I hope that foolish useless vulture griller from Makurdi that disturbs sane Nigerians on this platform with stupid long useless epistles is seeing this?

You mean Terungwa? He's a cursed soul. Karma's just got started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Munzy14(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I will defend him
Lmao...you no well at all.
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Heffalump(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad
Men at Work
they rape
They steal
Ritualists
Demonic

And you can't stay without knacking a man's gbola.
Who broke your heart this time?
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by kezu(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2022
They should check his head,something is wrong with him. That's not normal
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by kkonyeji(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Omenka see your people being cannibals ..

No wonder you are so obsessed with tribalism and ashamed to identify as Benue .

The Omenka guy is a cannibal, little wonder he always brings bad news of killings & sad stories.

Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by 4ward4: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:
His name tho, Ode.

Very fact you speaks another dialect and it means something different, doesn't mean some word can't have a thousand meaning. That same Word ODE exist in the English Dictionary
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2022
What a horrible thing.

The imagination of a man sometimes bewilder me. Just what tf is this?
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Sweet pepper soup...
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Aurelius1(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men at Work

they rape
They steal
Ritualists
Demonic

The same way your parents are weeping for have your brothers.
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Sukkyy2010: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men at Work

they rape
They steal
Ritualists
Demonic

The first person to rape on earth was woman...you have got to do your findings and be certain about it before you start yearning dust.
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Badguy77(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Jesus

Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by NeonPJ: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2022
sad
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by wolesmile(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men at Work

they rape
They steal
Ritualists
Demonic

Yet one of that gender birthed you.
I guess he must be demonic, a rapist, a thief and a ritualist too. I feel your pain...
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Jat33: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Including your father, brother, husband and son.... Efulefu
Candidlady:
sad

Men at Work

they rape
They steal
Ritualists
Demonic

Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
This guy is a lunatic.
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Brian47(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men at Work

they rape
They steal
Ritualists
Demonic

Look around you, every artificial phenomenon you see was created by men
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by JOemmy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
So omenka people do eat human beings?
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
cooooooks:
Lollittaa. Are we safe?
You're not safe with me, babe.
The things I want to do to you...
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by KHRIZ565(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
I thought they would snap and show me the pepper soup. I for like see am
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by chubbyswit(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men at Work

they rape
They steal
Ritualists
Demonic

so much hate and bitterness in your heart. May God heal and bless your poor soul.
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by mindtechiex: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2023
MindTechies has a diverse portfolio of products and services that cater to Mindtechies.com a wide range of industries and domains. Their expertise spans across software development, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and more. This wide array of offerings enables them to cater to both small startups and large enterprises, tailoring solutions to suit specific needs.
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by mindtechiex: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2023
throw
Re: Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup by fennels007(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Kill him at once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS / Outrage As 2 Hausa Women Fight, Exchange Blows While Endangering Baby's Life / Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.