Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

Success Isn't A Free Lunch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Isn't A Free Lunch (190 Views)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Isn't A Free Lunch by Yisaayobamidele(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
The cost of success is a little bit expensive for those who don't want to do the thing they fear.

When they experience rejection, they quit.

When they experience failure, they quit.

When they experience discomfort, they quit.

And if you closely study them, you'll discover the fear of rejection and the fear of failure are the biggest obstacles to success and happiness in their life.

�Focus.

�Take action.

�Believe in yourself.

�Commit to excellence.

�Take charge of everything.

�Become a continuous learner.

�Conquer fear of rejection and failure.

�Become comfortably uncomfortable

Repeat the four magic words over and over, to boost your self-confidence and lower the fear of failure

I can do it I can do it I can do it

Truth is

The death of fear will be certain

And the progressive realization of your worthy goal will lead to timeless success and happiness.

I BELIEVE YOU GOT VALUE �

Well

I'd love to share a Book which will Teach You How to Turn yourself into a Live Breathing Cash Machine

Only for Serious Minded Individuals

Wish you Success

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Lead Before You're Promoted / Fidelity Bank Makes Offer To Acquire Union Bank UK - Investors King / Become Rich Legitimately: 3-Month Strategic Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.