Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Video: Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church (1682 Views)

Video Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In Church / Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church by hitblaz02: 4:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Video: Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church by izuch(m): 4:40am On Aug 29, 2022
I used to think Nigeria was the headquarters of sheepish "daddy GO" followers but recently I changed my opinion, I've discovered that Ghana is WORSTER. I Fe for Africans, we have really been bamboozled with the white man religion
Re: Video: Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church by 1Alex: 4:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Gullibility
Re: Video: Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church by SmellyNyash: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2022
angry
Oboy
Re: Video: Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church by epondudu: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2022
I will love to be this pastor's assistant . grin
Re: Video: Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church by Oesophagus99(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2022
pastor pervert bathing his female member in church
Re: Video: Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church by GeneralPula: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Girls wey Dey go church without bra..

Nah hoes kuku plenty pass for church these days..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / 19yr Old Chudi-hengari-ajufo Jailed For Life For The Murder Of Teenager (pics) / Suspected Cultist Killed A Law Student Of The Imo State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.