Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Looking For The Best Place To Sell Your Giftcards & Btc Without Getting Ripped? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For The Best Place To Sell Your Giftcards & Btc Without Getting Ripped? (166 Views)

Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” / How To Earn Free Bit Coin (BTC) Without Investment.. / Paxtradings Are Scammers Don't Give Them Your Giftcards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Best Place To Sell Your Giftcards & Btc Without Getting Ripped? by damarisfemi: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2022
UPDATE!!!!!!

Over the years, so many people have been getting ripped and scammed in the process of trying to sell their BTC and Giftcards. Well, My Ecurrency is the right platform for you to trade with ease without the fear of scam. And they happen to have the fastest payment process I've seen. I've traded with so many people but so far they offer the best rates I've seen in the market. You can check out their website on www.myecurrencyng.com or check them out on Instagram @myecurrencyng. They also have a mobile app. They buy all sorts of giftcards as well. I'll list some of their rates down below for you. Check them out and thank me later. P.S Their BTC rate is currently at 690/$

Apple giftcard - 510/$
Razer Gold - 500/$
Emex - 480/$
Vanilla - 500/$
Visa - 500/$
Solana - 660/$
Ethereum - 660/$

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Will Take You From Unemployed To Boss Level / To Lead, You Must First Win Minds / Free Course On How To Become A Professional Graphic Designer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.