Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) (25171 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Hails Femi Fani Kayode As She Reunites With Her Kids / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by Thurifer: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
cystation:
Nice one...thank God for keeping u...

But try remove ur head dress before hugging...I know u forgot out of excitement..

Onward together!

Under what code of conduct??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by Danny50: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
The only general that deserve ur respect...Nigeria is not worth risking or die for.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by tsspsolutions: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly Why Nigeria needs peter Obi!

Nigerians wake up! We may never see a candidate like Obi again. This is the best Chance we have now to remove these ancestors and get Nigeria working again!!!

Together we can get it right this time around. Let's not miss this opportunity. Let's Vote massively for Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi

Is he the Son of God?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by Guyman01: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Mothers dey give joy.... Unlike dat SIMPle soldier that flew 4rm US to Naija just to surprise his girlfriend
And she was not even excited because she has planned for her Kpekus to be roughly shined by another guy that day of her birthday grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by UNDFTD: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Now that he has a second lease on life, he better resign and take his raggedy a$$ and go do something worthwhile with his life before the terrorist Fulani catch up with him.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by winner37(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
If you are not into it you will not know what is happening there ... If only he will be rewarded it will be of great pleasure...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by Mikeiron78(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm sure the mom looking at him like he don kill
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by kingyakos: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Watching it with tears cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by kingyakos: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
I hate their lifestyle , I would rather remain single than marry a soldier . Kudos to all military wives

They're the best husband, even more better than ur church pastor or the Pope

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by CrateofBeer: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
I love this
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by rikithor(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
That madness call millitary training is still hanging all over him.
Just to go and dobale or kneel down before mama he dey do Nigeria Buhari zoogeria's drama.

Obror my advice is drop that uniform for buratai,irabo and Buhari's fulani herdsmen.
Mama go give you one round neck polo,na to start life over again I dey advise you.
If you were in US army like some of my trainees,I will have hope,but unfortunately unfortunately na Nigeria that your big men's children are not serving their 'fathers father's' land you want show zealous patriotism,I weep in advance for ye all.
Carry calculator and count how many soldier colleagues don die from these avoidable deaths from non state actors like government armed fulani herdsmen against legit soldiers.
I love you, wishing to stay alive for mumsy and all of us.Let your ogas send their sons and daughters to go n fight terrorists,if they truly love Nigeria

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by Farid24224(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
While my uncle died a week before finalizing his resignation!! cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by oladotun5a: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
nice....nice.......
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by Gubioma: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Crownhome:
God bless all families that allows their member to join Nigeria army
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)

As how...?
Shikenan nagode
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by Bolaji26(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Godbless the military especially the good ones among them
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by Obiebanks007(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Script
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly Why Nigeria needs peter Obi!

Nigerians wake up! We may never see a candidate like Obi again. This is the best Chance we have now to remove these ancestors and get Nigeria working again!!!

Together we can get it right this time around. Let's not miss this opportunity. Let's Vote massively for Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi

Mumu talk.
Naso them scam some people vote Buhari if dey no vote am now them go say he's the best president Nigeria never had.
Make una dey Mumu una self untop all this politicians. Like una eyes never open na no see say Nigeria don already dey one chance since 1914 and e no fit ever improve. Make even the obi enter make e gather teach una sense be like buhari lesson no wa enter na brain
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by showafrica(m): 2:46am On Aug 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by zitel28: 3:21am On Aug 30, 2022
happy survival
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by malkomchris: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2022
To God be the glory for safe return
Re: Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video) by KennieP(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2022
A lot of Nigerian soldiers do this with their parents and wives.

I hope the confused NA won't start to sanction them with allegation of violating one code somewhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election / PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.