Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. (1039 Views)

When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? / Do MTN Customer Care Offices Open On Saturday? / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dear diary, The past two weeks have been "Oh what a life! for me.
As assumed by many, I was still physically living, but I knew deep down, I was no longer a citizen of this earth.

So there has been this unprecedented fool sent by the second in command in the marine kingdom, threatening my peace for a while now. Dude will call my line in the odd hours of the night(Mostly around 2 to 3am) and as I struggle to pick the call with a sleepy eye, the idiot will cut the call.
In the morning when I'm up, I will return the call, but this fool would busy it..
This has been the routine with this guy.
My fears were confirmed when I searched up that number on True caller, and it was saved as "Mid nite"..
Midnight wetting ??
How will someone register his or her own sim with that name
Shey the person bribed the network providers or did he use spiritual powers to change the name on the network's system.

Guyyyyyy….My whole body froze for some minutes, and a voice immediately mustered to me "Ebuka, dem done finally remember you o".

Dear diary, for the very first time this year, I knelt down to pray. And this voice came back again and asked "Ebuka, if you are God, will you answer yourself ? God is your child nah, any day you like, you will come and ask him for help.
And after that, Voooooom, you leave again. ".

I got discouraged, stood up but refused to accept defeat.
I went straight to Play store, downloaded Reinhard Bonke's prayer bulletin, and started reciting the contents, one by one.
Just reciting it seemed like a childish play to me, so I added tears to it, but stillll, Fear still hold me.
So I decided to go radical.

I removed my slippers, combined it with my belt and flogged all the four corners of my room, as a warning to every devil that will try to dare me.
That still didn't seem convincing.
I then, borrowed an NYSC uniform and their rain camp boot, from a friend, then entered my room again, wore the boot and used it to match and supreesss the head of every demon rearing up it's ugly head.

Brooooohh, it still seemed like I was just walking in the flesh.

E just remain small make I remove one of my teeth, use am sow seed against every power waging war against my destiny, all because of MTN caller tune that doesn't know the right time to call thier customer..
Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by Chaos14: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
I no fit laugh finish
Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by Wawelexy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol... Na fear be our major problem for this naija...

1 Like

Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by smith946: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol, you are valuable to them that's why they keep calling at that time..

Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by Aboks(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by donbenie(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
This one is dying a million times before his death..

1 Like

Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
folklore.
Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by pointblank247(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
So this boy dey kress. No wonder,
Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by Ransom4real(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hah
Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Too much colorado dey disturb the OP
Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by Pistolx(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
angry cheesy cheesy wtf did i just read
Re: Why Will MTN Customer Care Service Call Me At A Very Odd Hour Of The Night. by Simeony007(m): 5:13am On Aug 30, 2022
This should be in the comedy section

The guy's name on truecaller might not be his real registered name, it might be a name registered by another victim of his.

Whenever you receive a call and you're using truecaller it always ask you to please give it a name most especially when the person doesn't have one or if you're just calling the person for the first time.

When the first victim saved his number as 'midnight call' his actual name might be 'Jane Doe' but because he's not having a verified truecaller account the display name will be seen on every other user's truecaller as 'midnight call'.

If you give it a new name as 'Witch or Village People' every other new victim of his will see his new name as 'Witch or Village People'.

And why are you scared when you know a name that it is above every other name? The Bible says 'in the name of Jesus every knee must bow', so you have nothing to fear.

Next time when you pray just believe that it's done and it will be done. He said in his word that 'Ask for anything in my name, believe that it'll be done and it will be done'.

And lastly, draw closer to God now so you won't be having doubts next time you pray.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Long Have You Used A Particular Phone? / N70 As Internet Browser / Another Goods News For The Opera Mod Or Mini Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.