Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Update On The 400k Banny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The 400k Banny (912 Views)

Guys, Smash Or Pass This Hot Banny? / This Banny Don Hype My Preek / My Experience With A Banny I've Been Eyeing For Long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The 400k Banny by Slmgirldippussy: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
I woke up thinking and making plans on how best to discharge this banny. I heard her calling her friend on WhatsApp that she want to buy human hair 21 inches . I don't know the price also she made inquiry about one cream that cost 67k with sunscreen. I got an SMS from Airtel zoom she asked me darling is that the alert. I said no.
I told her it's certain the money will enter today. Bro she got even more excited . She said to me baby I want to give U Mouth Action. I asked her why she said I feel like doing it. Before I could say jack Robison babe don loose my zip. As my dick no get sense he rose one time not minding what my heart has been thinking about escape route. At a long I sha let go to enjoy the moment.
My people she was giving me bj and was moaning . I was like omo I just be rich. I was standing , my legs were arching...told her I need to sit down she said no. My left leg felt as though no blood in it. I manage to stand up till I shoot my shit on in mouth. I felt like King Pharaoh..the shot was fantastic.
Truly if to say I get the money may b I will give her. Should I raise GoFundMe campaign for this ... I am becoming a simp bro. She has sucked out all my red pills.
We are waiting by 6pm.when the imaginary money will land..

2 Likes

Re: Update On The 400k Banny by Hollybratt(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hey, chap, do more than that IRMC
Re: Update On The 400k Banny by satandeterrible: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Send that girl out of your house ASAP.
Bitches deserve to be used and dumped.
Don't give her shishi
Re: Update On The 400k Banny by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Are we still on this matter? undecided
Re: Update On The 400k Banny by Slynation(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol...
Re: Update On The 400k Banny by SPAMBOX7: 5:28am On Oct 16, 2022
She has sucked out all my red pills.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Every Friday I Will Masturbate Henceforth / How Should I Handle This Drama... / One Thing You Think Is Really Not Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.