Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,250 members, 7,974,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:49 PM

Other Projects By Qnet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Other Projects By Qnet (274 Views)

Is Qnet Company A Scam ? Please Help Me / Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? / Please Who Have Head About Qnet Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Other Projects By Qnet by Chiderachigozi: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
As someone whose core value is caring for people, I have always been involved in humanitarian projects. My love for humanity and its environment started at a young age, and I became heavily invested in various projects in Nigeria. My first encounter with QNET was when I stumbled upon an article titled “QNET Is Giving Back To Communities In 30+ Countries” in May 2021. Since then, I have closely followed QNET’s projects around the world. Allow me to discuss my findings with you…

QNET is a global e-commerce direct selling company that offers a wide range of products in the area of health, wellness, lifestyle, and education. It has been operating for over 20 years in more than 25 countries worldwide.

As a global e-commerce direct selling company, QNET strongly believes in impacting social change by giving back to the communities around it. Apart from the FinGreen Project involved in financial literacy in Nigeria, QNET has completed over 50 humanitarian projects worldwide. Currently, QNET has a climate change project called Green Launch initiative. The purpose of this project is to plant 10,000 trees by the end of 2022. At the moment, 3,000 trees have been planted in the Philippines, Kenya and Dubai. QNET is also the direct selling sponsor of the beloved football club, Manchester City. QNET also has an electrification project in North East India. The purpose of this project is to bring solar energy to remote communities in India. Lastly, QNET has a Foundation titled RYTHM an acronym for Raise Yourself To Help Mankind.

Visit https://www.rythmfoundation.org/ for more information.

1 Like

Re: Other Projects By Qnet by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 30, 2022
You wan use Oyinbo push person for MLN (Multi Level Networking)

1 Like

Re: Other Projects By Qnet by XAUBulls: 3:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Chiderachigozi:
As someone whose core value is caring for people, I have always been involved in humanitarian projects. My love for humanity and its environment started at a young age, and I became heavily invested in various projects in Nigeria. My first encounter with QNET was when I stumbled upon an article titled “QNET Is Giving Back To Communities In 30+ Countries” in May 2021. Since then, I have closely followed QNET’s projects around the world. Allow me to discuss my findings with you…

QNET is a global e-commerce direct selling company that offers a wide range of products in the area of health, wellness, lifestyle, and education. It has been operating for over 20 years in more than 25 countries worldwide.

As a global e-commerce direct selling company, QNET strongly believes in impacting social change by giving back to the communities around it. Apart from the FinGreen Project involved in financial literacy in Nigeria, QNET has completed over 50 humanitarian projects worldwide. Currently, QNET has a climate change project called Green Launch initiative. The purpose of this project is to plant 10,000 trees by the end of 2022. At the moment, 3,000 trees have been planted in the Philippines, Kenya and Dubai. QNET is also the direct selling sponsor of the beloved football club, Manchester City. QNET also has an electrification project in North East India. The purpose of this project is to bring solar energy to remote communities in India. Lastly, QNET has a Foundation titled RYTHM an acronym for Raise Yourself To Help Mankind.

Visit https://www.rythmfoundation.org/ for more information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Companies Have The Worst Customer Care Contacts In Nigeria? / How Can A Beginner Make Money Online? / Milk Powder Filling Line For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.