Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,294 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:05 PM

Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof (740 Views)

Bill Gates Seen Walking Freely To Buy Hot Dog From Street Vendor (Pic/video) / An App That Pays You For Answering & Asking Question, Chatting ,daily Bonuse. / A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof by FinnMann(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hello my name is fin.. I'm an average nigerian living in lagos. I recently was introduced to this app after looking for a job for more than 2 years.

This app doesn't make people rich over night but with the payment you can receive from this app I want to share with you today, I promise it will be enough to pay for your basic needs in life and assistant you start a real business of your own or it could serve as an extra income for you while you wait for that your dream job.....

I must say that most people using this app to make money don't reveal their secret for free but because I know how difficult and challenging this country is right now I believe a wise person can be blessed immensely from using this app to sustain his or her family members.

See you're not paying money to get access to this app neither I'm I asking you to send me money or praises in the comments (I know most people won't take this post seriously) but I want to see that atleast I'll be able to help someone out who really needs the assistance....

So if you want to get access to this app and see my life withdrew earnings not screenshot or paper written sh*t but real life withdraw from my phone to my GTB bank app to withdrawal from the POS MACHINE comment below so I can see the interested people...

1 Like

Re: Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof by slimjohn2k5: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Commented
Re: Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof by mboy4real(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm interested
Re: Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof by switosman(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Open it up
Re: Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof by dangermouse(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 30, 2022
I’m interested but please try make sure all you’re teaching will be on nairaland.

I no get WhatsApp Boss
Re: Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof by Ejuna80: 1:41am On Aug 30, 2022
I'm interested
Re: Real App That Pays You For Walking + Withdraw Proof by edisoncash: 4:47am On Aug 30, 2022
I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales: Neatly used Hisense 43" Smart Tv / Affordable Electrical Cables And Wires.... With 25% Discount From Company Price / I Need WISE Accounts With Foreign Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.